Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-10-2012, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Homeland Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Discuss the greatness that is Homeland
Old 11-10-2012, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You mad, Brody? It was owning the TV thread....if this dies, it dies. Plus, TWD has a thread and TWD sucks.

Last edited by Rob S : 11-10-2012 at 03:01 PM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** TWD. Homeland is awesome. I love the fact that the end of season 1 was intense and season 2 just picks up where it left off. Can't wait tp see what happens next.
Old 11-10-2012, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

white people love Homeland.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
white people love Homeland.
So...you love Homeland?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Yeah, that was ******* incredible. By far the best scene thus far.
Old 11-10-2012, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
You mad, Brody? It was owning the TV thread....if this dies, it dies. Plus, TWD has a thread and TWD sucks.
How dare you

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:27 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know if we have to use the spoilers in here since its the title but I don't wanna ruin anything for anyone.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:38 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm finally caught up and can't wait for the episode tonight.

Old 11-11-2012, 10:56 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
That's pretty much what i said after seeing that episode. That scene was just ridiculous acting chops on both their parts, so awesome to watch.
Old 11-11-2012, 11:02 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

where can i watch this ****?
Old 11-11-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My recommendation would be to torrent it, sir.
Old 11-11-2012, 11:12 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Project Free TV....just google that.
Old 11-11-2012, 11:58 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I'm only three episodes in, but I have a story for you guys. On Thursday I rented the first disc with the intention of renting one weekly to watch with my dad on his day off.

So I came home Friday night and my mom had finished those first three episodes. No big deal. I come home from work at 11 last night and my mom announces she rented the rest of the series, which made me pretty mad considering I had planned this whole weekly thing. I wake up and see the last disc out of the case and I think that's a mistake. I just went up to my mom and asked how much she watched. All of them, she said before she fell asleep.

I'm TBW, and my mother is a Homeland fiend.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
So I'm only three episodes in, but I have a story for you guys. On Thursday I rented the first disc with the intention of renting one weekly to watch with my dad on his day off.

So I came home Friday night and my mom had finished those first three episodes. No big deal. I come home from work at 11 last night and my mom announces she rented the rest of the series, which made me pretty mad considering I had planned this whole weekly thing. I wake up and see the last disc out of the case and I think that's a mistake. I just went up to my mom and asked how much she watched. All of them, she said before she fell asleep.

I'm TBW, and my mother is a Homeland fiend.
haha, nice. It certainly isn't an easy show to stop watching. I think I caught up fully in 4 days.
Old 11-11-2012, 11:28 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

More of a filler episode to set stuff up, but it was still awesometown.

Old 11-11-2012, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I will be watching tonight's episode tomorrow. Looking forward to it!
Old 11-12-2012, 01:44 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Yep, filler/setup episode, but the stuff with Saul was still gut wrenching/intense.

We've made the stretch turn, should be nothing but amazingsauce until the end.

Welp, just saw next week's preview. omfg.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:45 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Yep, filler/setup episode, but the stuff with Saul was still gut wrenching/intense.

We've made the stretch turn, should be nothing but amazingsauce until the end.

Welp, just saw next week's preview. omfg.
Yeah, I can't wait until next week. I watched the entire series up to this point in like 4-5 days. Now I have to wait week to week. THIS IS ********.

Old 11-12-2012, 10:38 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great episode. Claire Danes is brilliant. She really is. Some of the best acting I have ever witnessed. It's a testament to the quality of the show that this is a filler/set up episode and it was still top notch. So glad I finally caught up.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

When Jessica finds out about Carrie....oh man is **** going to go down. Plus, we have, you know, the whole terrorists with a giant bomb thing going on.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
When Jessica finds out about Carrie....oh man is **** going to go down. Plus, we have, you know, the whole terrorists with a giant bomb thing going on.
I really do not like Jessica. At all really. I am looking forward to her hardships ahead.

As for the bomb I have to think it is just a piece of a terrorist puzzle. There is something else going on I think. I very much enjoy seeing really smart people attempting to out think each other every episode. Took me a while to watch the show because the name kind of turned me off (**** Homeland Security) but I think the show does a brilliant job of attempting to remain unbiased for the most part and it does a good job portraying both sides.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I can't stand the Jessica character either, but it's hard to like a character when they're on screen with a Brody or Carrie. Or hell, even a Saul. All of them are written so much better than Jessica and they're given so much more to do.

Jessica, right now, is the whiny / annoying wife archetype and that is pretty much it.