Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-12-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Except, you know, most people these days just watch television online. I actually had no idea it only aired Sundays in Canada, I just figured they had moved it to Sunday.

I guess kind of related by networks really need to step it up as far as streaming goes. I have no problem watching ads and do so all the time when watching videos on NFL.com but when it comes to TV I am not going to wait a day for something to come out online if I don't need too. So much money being lost because networks can't get their heads out of their asses.
Give it time. Netflix/Hulu/crackle/OnDemand should be bigger than they are, but because networks and studios have been dragging their feet they are not, which sucks cause it was an obvious direction for the future of media, but we're stuck with a world that needs to be dragged into the future kicking and screaming.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Give it time. Netflix/Hulu/crackle/OnDemand should be bigger than they are, but because networks and studios have been dragging their feet they are not, which sucks cause it was an obvious direction for the future of media, but we're stuck with a world that needs to be dragged into the future kicking and screaming.
Canadian Netflix is not good and Hulu is blocked. I feel no guilt at all about streaming and pirating Television shows. I would of mouth shows shows I enjoy like a ************ and get new people to watch and buy seasons of shows but right now there really is no option for me online and I really do believe networks are missing out on an insane amount of money.
Old 11-12-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Canadian Netflix is not good and Hulu is blocked. I feel no guilt at all about streaming and pirating Television shows. I would of mouth shows shows I enjoy like a ************ and get new people to watch and buy seasons of shows but right now there really is no option for me online and I really do believe networks are missing out on an insane amount of money.
Oh they obviously are, which is sad because the more money goes into the industry, the more money there is for **** I like, but they'll get there eventually. Even in the US Netflix and the like aren't even as prevalent as they could be. The Industry's just really dragging its feet on this whole internet thing. Even though it's been obvious to the internet what needs to happen for damn near a decade.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 11-12-2012, 12:52 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Networks are stupid. End of story.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Clearly the solution is regulating the internet and handing out prison sentences longer than pedophiles get to anyone who downloads anything. It is disappointing how backwards and downright dumb some people that are supposedly representing us can be. FREEDOM! I am serious when I say I will watch ads in front of whatever I watch online. It's all about convenience. There is also the whole issue of living in Canada so there are shows that I am supposed to wait months for after they air in America. **** you, we live in the information age, if that show is online and I want to watch it I am not going to not do so just because you don't know how to properly run a ******* television network.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Clearly the solution is regulating the internet and handing out prison sentences longer than pedophiles get to anyone who downloads anything. It is disappointing how backwards and downright dumb some people that are supposedly representing us can be. FREEDOM! I am serious when I say I will watch ads in front of whatever I watch online. It's all about convenience. There is also the whole issue of living in Canada so there are shows that I am supposed to wait months for after they air in America. **** you, we live in the information age, if that show is online and I want to watch it I am not going to not do so just because you don't know how to properly run a ******* television network.
Well your first mistake was living in Canada.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-12-2012, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Well your first mistake was living in Canada.
I think if I lived in America I would have offed myself in frustration by now. There are some dumb people in Canada but holy **** America has a lot of dumb *************.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I think if I lived in America I would have offed myself in frustration by now. There are some dumb people in Canada but holy **** America has a lot of dumb *************.
*shrug* every country has a lot of dumbshits, america just has a fuckload of people total, so of course there's gunna be more dumbshits than in canada and europe.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-12-2012, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
*shrug* every country has a lot of dumbshits, america just has a fuckload of people total, so of course there's gunna be more dumbshits than in canada and europe.
I want someone to do a study but I think America has a higher percentage of dummies than most. Of course, what constitutes a dumb person? I have my own personal criteria. Of course the internet gives them a voice though so they stand out more. That said I have my reasons as too why I think America is full of stupid people and it's nothing personal really, you guys provide the world with much entertainment, I just think it's nice being on the outside looking in at all the stupid things Americans do because living with that every day would drive me even crazier than I am already.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

says the guy drinking milk from bags
Old 11-12-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
says the guy drinking milk from bags
My bones are ******* brittle because I refuse to drink milk. I get my cow lactation fix from various forms of cheese. **** calcium. I will say though that we have both carton and bagged milk here and bagged milk is just so much ******* cheaper.
Old 11-12-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I want someone to do a study but I think America has a higher percentage of dummies than most. Of course, what constitutes a dumb person? I have my own personal criteria. Of course the internet gives them a voice though so they stand out more. That said I have my reasons as too why I think America is full of stupid people and it's nothing personal really, you guys provide the world with much entertainment, I just think it's nice being on the outside looking in at all the stupid things Americans do because living with that every day would drive me even crazier than I am already.
**** you, I'm german. But I don't think that america has a significantly higher population of idiots than say England, Russia, Turkey or Italy.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-12-2012, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is homeland something I have to watch from the beginning?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:12 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, you really should watch it from the beginning. Kinda kills a lot of the suspense and drama of season two if you don't know what they're talking about.
Old 11-12-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Is homeland something I have to watch from the beginning?
It's not a slapstick sitcom. So yea.
Old 11-12-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
After watching this I once again want to say **** Fox.
Old 11-12-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why do i enjoy person of interest so much.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dunno but I watch it too. It's not a bad show. It's not GREAT, but it's watchable. It isn't a must watch night of show for me, but I do watch it.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Polamalu_is_God
Rookie

Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God

Revolution on tonight. Set yer DVRs.

By:BK the God
Polamalu_is_God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I dunno but I watch it too. It's not a bad show. It's not GREAT, but it's watchable. It isn't a must watch night of show for me, but I do watch it.
Jim Caviezel grew up here in my neck of the woods. Was a pretty good basketball player out of high school.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i just stole a brick from the "ted's loft" set for HIMYM.
Like you would know a set from something as mainstream as HIMYM...

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-12-2012, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boardwalk looks like its gonna set up great for the end of the season. If anyone watches boardwalk here.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone still watching 'Last Resort?' I'm through four episodes and quickly losing interest.
Old 11-12-2012, 10:27 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last Resort's latest episode is ridiculously awful. I give it another chance this Thursday.

Grimm keeps connecting Rosalee which is good because Bree Turner will be back once she is done with maturity leave. Can't wait to witness a triangle problem (Grimm, Prince and Juliette).

Castle's end is cute.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Castle is yet again awesome.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: