Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-10-2012, 08:34 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Battlefield 3!!!
A little late to that party.I wouldn't mind picking that back up tho was a solid game.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
A little late to that party.I wouldn't mind picking that back up tho was a solid game.
My wife bought the Russian version for me for Christmas last year with instructions on how to patch it with English. I haven't had a ton of time to play it in the past year with a lot of health issues, but I finished the campaign a couple weeks ago and I am now starting to get into the multiplayer.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:35 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
We need to get some Day Z in again guys like soon!!!!!!
I'll be down for that in December. I had the urge to play it the other week but opted not to in fear of it consuming what little time I have haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Standalone next month. :)
There has been such little information about it I kind of wonder if it is still going to be released before the end of the year. Granted, the model they're using is like Minecraft where it starts out as a beta and then progresses from there.
Old 11-12-2012, 02:54 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to play Day Z... :-( but I don't have the money to blow $30 on a game

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 11-12-2012, 02:55 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Psh, lame. Also BF3 multiplayer is awesome, NOIP. So much more fun and interesting than Call of Duty, in my opinion.
Old 11-12-2012, 07:54 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have been having DayZ flashbacks...

Ill be watching The Walking Dead or driving through the country and just thinking "Hey this looks like Charnus"... "That hill has a good view of the road and looks safe to run along"

I hope the standalone is solid because the Alpha was a ton of fun.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:43 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post

Ill be watching The Walking Dead or driving through the country and just thinking "Hey this looks like Charnus"... "That hill has a good view of the road and looks safe to run along"

I was driving to the Chiefs training camp practice in St. Joseph before the season started and I passed by this old run down barn and I remember thinking "Hmm.. I wonder if there are any guns or ammo in there" before I stopped myself and kept driving.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:40 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I was driving to the Chiefs training camp practice in St. Joseph before the season started and I passed by this old run down barn and I remember thinking "Hmm.. I wonder if there are any guns or ammo in there" before I stopped myself and kept driving.
This is what makes me excited about Day Z. I love that kind of stuff.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 11-12-2012, 02:41 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Psh, lame. Also BF3 multiplayer is awesome, NOIP. So much more fun and interesting than Call of Duty, in my opinion.
Well look at that. Arma II just went on sale for $24 today on the Gamestop app. Still don't think I can swing it though...

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 11-12-2012, 02:43 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well look at that. Arma II just went on sale for $24 today on the Gamestop app. Still don't think I can swing it though...
Do it December will probably consist of a lot of Day Z for me!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This is what makes me excited about Day Z. I love that kind of stuff.
Go read some of the stories from the DayZ thread... There was an epic party bus situation.
Old 11-12-2012, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Haha, I was just messing with you. Honestly, you're better off just waiting for the standalone before you cough up any money.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:52 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Go read some of the stories from the DayZ thread... There was an epic party bus situation.
The epic party bus was one of the greatest gaming moments of my life. I miss that. When the standalone comes out Cain is not allowed to abandon me like in every game he has ever played with me. SWTOR twice! and Dayz once! Big meanie! One of tese days Im flying to your house to kick your ass!
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:07 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We gotta get a big group going when the standalone comes out. That game is sooo much more fun when you're playing with friends.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:47 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
The epic party bus was one of the greatest gaming moments of my life. I miss that. When the standalone comes out Cain is not allowed to abandon me like in every game he has ever played with me. SWTOR twice! and Dayz once! Big meanie! One of tese days Im flying to your house to kick your ass!
I broke my car and am just getting a new one! So the second TOR doesn't count. We can call it a temporary abandon.

As for the party bus... That was easily one of the most memorable moments I have had gaming.
Cain - "GET IN THE ******* BUILDING!"
Shiny - "Why?"
Cain - "Just get in the god damn hanger!"
Everyone Else - "Why whats going on"
Cain - "There is a mother ******* bus!"
EE - "Oh ****"

Cain - "Hey guys we should kill this guy"
EE - "Why he is helping us and has a bus"
Cain - "Idk I just feel like killing him"
EE - "Well if you want to kill him... you can do it"
Cain - "Okay" **Guns down random helpful stranger**

Cain - "Everyone get on the bus! We need to get out of here before someone else comes!"
** Everyone gets on bus **
Cain -"Forenci get us to _______."
Wally - "Is someone shooting at us"
** Wally Dies **
Cain - "What just happened... Oh **** I just got hit!"
** Cain Dies **
** Forenci ditches the bus and begins to run **
** Foenci dies **
** Bantx logs in**
Bantx - "Hey guys where are you at?"
Everyone Else - "Dude you just missed the greatest most disappointing moment ever!"

Great moments.

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 11-13-2012 at 07:56 AM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:02 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I broke my car and am just getting a new one! So the second TOR doesn't count. We can call it a temporary abandon.

As for the party bus... That was easily one of the most memorable moments I have had gaming.
Cain - "GET IN THE ******* BUILDING!"
Shiny - "Why?"
Cain - "Just get in the god damn hanger!"
Everyone Else - "Why whats going on"
Cain - "There is a mother ******* bus!"
EE - "Oh ****"

Cain - "Hey guys we should kill this guy"
EE - "Why he is helping us and has a bus"
Cain - "Idk I just feel like killing him"
EE - "Well if you want to kill him... you can do it"
Cain - "Okay" **Guns down random helpful stranger**

Cain - "Everyone get on the bus! We need to get out of here before someone else comes!"
** Everyone gets on bus **
Cain -"Forenci get us to _______."
Wally - "Is someone shooting at us"
** Wally Dies **
Cain - "What just happened... Oh **** I just got hit!"
** Cain Dies **
** Forenci ditches the bus and begins to run **
** Foenci dies **
** Bantx logs in**
Bantx - "Hey guys where are you at?"
Everyone Else - "Dude you just missed the greatest most disappointing moment ever!"

Great moments.
good times!
Old 11-13-2012, 10:15 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So the War Z is a bust?
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:27 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
So the War Z is a bust?
looks like it is...Hacking is bad and looks like they instituted micropayments on top of the base payment. New characters to play cost more cash. Had a feeling it would go that route. Glad I didnt play it.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:56 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like the engine for War Z either. It looks really poopy. It might improve, but I'm glad I didn't buy it.

Old 11-13-2012, 11:00 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That TOR experiment went to the toilet fast. I was a sad.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

The party bus was indeed amazing. AND I DIDN'T RUN FROM THE BUS! I used it as cover and tried to shoot the guy but sadly he was armed to the teeth.

I just want more info on the standalone. Fortunately I have faith in it and know it will be good, but I'd like to see what their plan is. I hope they had more RPG elements to it myself.
Old 11-13-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
That TOR experiment went to the toilet fast. I was a sad.
Hey, I was only unavailable one day because of TNF! Well and that time I had to drive my niece home. OKAY I TAKE AN EQUAL AMOUNT OF BLAME, JEEZ, GET OFF MY BACK GRIZZ!

Old 11-13-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hey, I was only unavailable one day because of TNF! Well and that time I had to drive my niece home. OKAY I TAKE AN EQUAL AMOUNT OF BLAME, JEEZ, GET OFF MY BACK GRIZZ!

Does it go F2P the 15th? I'm not sure if I'm going to play again, but I'll at least get on for the night if we have a bunch of people playing
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Hey I got my new car today so I am good to get it going again.
Old 11-13-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The restrictions on the F2P are pretty gd stupid. I don't want to play under them. Oh, want another quickbar? Gotta buy it. Want to turn off your HELMET? Gotta buy it. Makes no sense.