Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 11-12-2012, 11:42 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Khaseem Greene, LB, Rutgers

The 6'1 230 lb former safety is now one of the most dominating defensive players I've seen in a long time. The kid was "co"-defensive player of the big east last year, his first year at linebacker. He's got the coverage skills of a safety, and the hit power of a linebacker, as he's forced 6 fumbles so far this year, leading the nation. He's a kid with an incredible nose for the ball, having 96 tackles this year and is STILL growing into his linebacker position, which is scary to think. Unbelievable work ethic as well, not missing a beat from his ankle injury in Rutgers bowl game and had no problem with the switch. Compares favorably to Kendricks from Cal last year, now on the Eagles, with his speed. I think he'd make an extremely good OLB in a 43 and this is my official pimping of him. Be prepared for lots of Khaseem talk. He's been my favorite player since freshman year, and I'm excited to see him go pro.

Discuss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:48 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He is a monster. He's perfect for the more pass oriented offenses with multiple receiving tight ends these days that require lots of athletic linebackers that can cover.
josh07039 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
DeadEagle
Rookie

DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Discuss?

Good chance he's a Buc come April 2013. The stupid thing is, given his size, it will be a "concern" for too many teams, and I think he slips to Round 2, where a tremendous value is to be had. But he's the type of "LB/S 'tweener" type of guy that the Bucs have always liked.

Lavonte David, Mason Foster, and...... Khaseem Greene???

Most of you will point out the obvious connection, but more importantly, it's the leadership qualities he brings. Mark Dominik tends to like leaders and winners who can play. We'll be in the running in mid-round 2 for Greene.
DeadEagle is offline   Reply With Quote