Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Old 11-06-2012, 12:29 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know Peters is the best LT in the game and Kelce is very good in his own right but the fact that these guys are this bad blows my ******* mind. Like I thought Mudd could make anyone at least presentable but even this is too much for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 02:43 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dennis Kelly shouldn't be playing that was made blatantly obvious last night. Dallas Reynolds as well, but Dennis Kelly is much further away, and honestly, after his performance last night, I have doubts in his ability to ever be an NFL calibur O-linemen. Injuries to our OL haven't helped in the least bit but we knew OL depth was an issue going into the season, it was something that I, and many others of us expressed concerns over as the season was about to start, and it is evident that our worries were valid. I think expectations have made themselves prominent at this point in the season, and honestly, the only way we should be expecting more out of this team is if we get our OL back healthy (minus Peters) and playing better.
This might be the first time in years we have our draft slot in the top 10, and if that is the case, we need to start looking into players on our roster like Foles and getting some more tape on them for self evaluation going forward. Look at Vick's body language the past few weeks, even before the game has started, he looks defeated, doesn't have that energy he had, especially two years ago. If the team continues in the direction its showed its traveling the past few weeks, a major change of course is necessary, in one way or another.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

top 10 = new coach, gm, staff, franchise qb.
Old 11-06-2012, 02:53 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sadly this looks like the route we are going in my opinion. At this point there is little Reid could do (ironically it would have to be a lot) to save his job at this point. Vick has a little more leeway, but if he continues turning the ball over and the Eagles don't win, his time looks limited as well. I could see a handful of members of the coaching staff carrying over depending on the rest of the season, but for the most part it's be a complete overhaul.

Old 11-06-2012, 04:00 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Our offensive line was atrocious last night, but last nights game really reinforced our need for new coaching.

We have a lot of great pieces on defense and this unit could be great if coached correctly. They looked great to start the season, but have digressed since, particularly in the last two weeks where we have looked beyond sloppy.

On offense there is no excuse for us giving McCoy 19 carries against the Saints. Our refusal to rely on the run game is absolutely baffling to me. We gashed them again and again on big runs, but then went back to this pass happy offense we all know and hate. Our playcalling sucks and its painful to watch our offense operate.

This offseason we need to clean house. New coaching staff, and a new QB. I hate to say it, but Vick's not the guy and the sooner management realizes this the better. We need a franchise QB and some offensive line help. I may be a homer but I don't think there is a huge talent gap preventing this team from being a postseason contender.
Old 11-06-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tom Clements and draft Tyler Wilson.

Meh, I don't know...let me think about it a little more.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Bigp5437
Rookie

Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Herremans is done for the year too..sigh..I'm slowly starting to accept the reality that Andy is likely gone after the season..but I wish it didn't have to be like this
:( At this rate it's gonna be painful watching Vick scramble for his life out there -_-
Old 11-08-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigp5437 View Post
Herremans is done for the year too..sigh..I'm slowly starting to accept the reality that Andy is likely gone after the season..but I wish it didn't have to be like this
:( At this rate it's gonna be painful watching Vick scramble for his life out there -_-
Hello top 10 pick.
Old 11-08-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

If we are picking top 10 a QB will be the pick, IMO.

Quote:
Old 11-08-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
If we are picking top 10 a QB will be the pick, IMO.
If there's one team out there that would take Chance Warmack in the Top 10, it would be you guys.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Warmack is definitely high up on my list of draft favorites this year, but if any of Bark/Geno/Wilson are there...I'd imagine they'd be the pick.

Quote:
Old 11-13-2012, 01:10 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Warmack is definitely high up on my list of draft favorites this year, but if any of Bark/Geno/Wilson are there...I'd imagine they'd be the pick.
Don't count out Foles just yet...
Old 11-13-2012, 04:12 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Don't count out Foles just yet...
Not really a Foles fan, haha.

Quote:
Old 11-14-2012, 02:26 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Not really a Foles fan, haha.
Ha ha. Neither am I. Just saying your team might think enough of him to pass on a QB in Round 1.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:46 PM    (permalink
AcheTen (Thumper)
Veteran

AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper)

Quote:
Ha ha. Neither am I. Just saying your team might think enough of him to pass on a QB in Round 1.
What are the Cowboys going to do for a QB, though?

I could see the Cowboys needing to draft a QB within the next 1-2 years also. I don't see Tony Romo doing anything in the playoffs, and in the long run, I kind of see him as being finished as a top-10 QB.
AcheTen (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:24 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
If there's one team out there that would take Chance Warmack in the Top 10, it would be you guys.
I would blow my load all over the place, especially if Foles can show us more to at least give the new organization some sort of impetus to let him stick around. I personally think he has it, and if he can keep his completion percentage high, his INTs low, and avoid some of the mistakes he made last week, IMO, he would deserve that shot. One of the things he will need to work on is his decision making on screen plays, he had a few dangerous screen passes last week, and if that continues, I'd expect a top 10 pick to be a QB.

Old 11-19-2012, 07:25 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

After seeing Shady inexplicably running the ball in the fourth quarter and getting concussed, I've finally had enough. Do you guys realize that before the first half was over Foles had already attempted 22 passes, while Shady only had 6 (6!!!!!!!) attempts? So Reid decides we'll get him some garbage snaps with 4 minutes to play with a high school offensive line, and wouldn't you ******* know it, Shady gets concussed. I'm done with Reid, done with this offense for the rest of the season. At this point, I'm only watching to evaluate the guys that we should keep when the regime changes.

Let's get some serious coaching talk going here, who are some of the most viable options we have to potentially replace Reid next season?And just so everyone knows, as it stands right now, our next game would decide which is the worst NFC team in the league. If we lose, its us, if not, we'll have a "lead" over the panthers of 1(1/2) games.

Old 11-19-2012, 07:46 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kyle Shannon
Old 11-19-2012, 09:42 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
After seeing Shady inexplicably running the ball in the fourth quarter and getting concussed, I've finally had enough. Do you guys realize that before the first half was over Foles had already attempted 22 passes, while Shady only had 6 (6!!!!!!!) attempts? So Reid decides we'll get him some garbage snaps with 4 minutes to play with a high school offensive line, and wouldn't you ******* know it, Shady gets concussed. I'm done with Reid, done with this offense for the rest of the season. At this point, I'm only watching to evaluate the guys that we should keep when the regime changes.

Let's get some serious coaching talk going here, who are some of the most viable options we have to potentially replace Reid next season?And just so everyone knows, as it stands right now, our next game would decide which is the worst NFC team in the league. If we lose, its us, if not, we'll have a "lead" over the panthers of 1(1/2) games.
We need a new attitude to this team. I don't care whoever we take, I don't want another "players coach." I want a Nick Saban-esque coach who is a hardass and will not let our players get complacent. It is clear as day we are throwing the ball way too much. We need to get some maulers on this offensive line and commit to the run game. This team has a lot of talented players but we need to get a hard-nosed edge in the locker room. I know he's a polarizing figure but I'd be up for giving Rex Ryan a shot once he's canned in NY. I think he's a great coach but suffers from a poor GM and overly involved owner (trading for Tebow). The media circus in NY hasn't helped either, it is hard to build a cohesive locker room in that environment.

I'm just spitballing here but we need to shake things up. Bring a new culture to this team and make these guys want to play football. Schiano is doing a great job in Tampa, so maybe we should even look to the college ranks for someone new to run this team. I do like Andy Reid and think he can be a great coach, but we don't have the personnel to run the style of offense he wants to run where we pass it 40+ times a game.

Anyway it's time to start looking to the draft and evaluating prospects because this team doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of making the playoffs.

/rant.

Last edited by cunningham06 : 11-19-2012 at 09:50 AM.
cunningham06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:47 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Kyle Shannon
I assume you mean Kyle Shanahan?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ch-contenders/

This rumor's picked up a bit of steam. He was a great position coach here in Houston and was a tough loss. Really sharp guy- very X's and O's, but I'm not sure how he would do if elevated to head coach. Definitely worth consideration though, and I could get behind us hiring a UT grad as HC.

Last edited by cunningham06 : 11-19-2012 at 09:49 AM.
cunningham06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:48 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
What are the Cowboys going to do for a QB, though?

I could see the Cowboys needing to draft a QB within the next 1-2 years also. I don't see Tony Romo doing anything in the playoffs, and in the long run, I kind of see him as being finished as a top-10 QB.
I personally want one in the 1st round, but it'd be hard to pass up Jake Mathews, like really hard. Our line is so bad we have to address it, be dumb to take a QB and we need 4 new offensive lineman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:20 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

David Shaw is a name that I would love to hear in Philly. The guy was an OC under Harbaugh at Stanford and knows the importance of a solid running game and throwing out of play action. He is coaching a team that has a great defense, while he doesnt win games in big numbers he gets it done. Draft ourselves a QB and let Shaw groom him from day 1.

Roman the OC for the 9ers would be the same way, as much of a prick I feel that Harbaugh is what he is doing is working and I like their plan. Roman will be a hot name in this years coaching carousal.

If I were to be looking at defensive guys and we want to stay with the 4-3 (which I feel we should) I would definitely look at Zimmer in Cincy, the guy has been HC ready for a few years now and would even give Rex a shot (he knows defense, period...doesnt have to be a 3-4) and knows the importance of a ground and pound offense.

There will be talks of Cowher and Gruden because this will be a high profile job, and there are pieces in place to win now if we come back next year fully healthy. I do think that Vick needs to go and if Gruden were to be the guy we would be able to draft ourselves a QB that he can work with ASAP.

Quote:
Old 11-22-2012, 05:59 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

I really like the idea of a guy like Shaw, or Zimmer. Either way this team is going to need some sort of personality makeover if we are going to see success in the future, and getting a tough, hard nosed HC like either of these guys would go a long way in doing so. Unfortunately i still have this feeling that Lurie will still shy more towards a pro OC. He's a businessman in the mold that he seems like he would still favor a guy who would fill seats with a flashy offense, at least IMO. I do see enough of a realist in him that he may not just be thinking that way, so it will be interesting to see how that all pans out.

Another thing to consider, what is Howie Roseman's future here after this season? I tend to think he might survive and make it through the regime change. He is held in high respect across the board within the organization and his draft picks and other additions have looked promising, so he's got a good chance. What are your guys opinions on Howie and his future?

Old 11-23-2012, 04:11 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

For whatever reason the thought that Lurie might go with someone like Chip Kelly is scaring the **** out of me. The guy is being looked at by NFL teams and was a signature away from being in Tampa right now. If he were to try and run his offense in the NFL we have the best pieces to try it, which scares me. Would it be fun to watch for a couple weeks? Sure would...but IDK about long term.

I'm probably thinking too much about it, but just one of those bad thoughts.

Quote:
Old 11-26-2012, 07:44 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
For whatever reason the thought that Lurie might go with someone like Chip Kelly is scaring the **** out of me. The guy is being looked at by NFL teams and was a signature away from being in Tampa right now. If he were to try and run his offense in the NFL we have the best pieces to try it, which scares me. Would it be fun to watch for a couple weeks? Sure would...but IDK about long term.

I'm probably thinking too much about it, but just one of those bad thoughts.
I tend to fall in line with you in my thoughts on Chip Kelly. Not only for what you have said, (I'm sure it would be exciting to watch until NFL defenses adjust, but will Kelly be able to make that adjustment after, and all the subsequent adjustments that'll ensue after that one?) but simply for the fact as a fan who watches a lot of football, I not only want a change in philosophy, but it is of my opinion that with our roster, we'd be better served for almost a total offensive change in philosophy. We have talented skill position players, particularly Shady and Maclin, and great complimentary guys like Celek, DeSean, Cooper, and Harbour, but when you look at them, the base of this offense is geared more toward a "slower", more methodical type of offense. That is part of the problem with this team, is that IMO, our offensive roster is set up more for an offensive strategy similar to the 49ers (with Alex Smith) and our playcallers don't recognize that. This is going to especially be the case if Foles is indeed the future. That is why I'm more in favor of a defensive minded coach, or even better, an offensive minded coach who falls well outside of any tag of "big play west coast offense". This is just my humble perspective, but the true WCO style of offense would work here, we have the skill position players to do it, but it'd be better suited if we incorporate more of a running game than the prototypical WCO. In this day and age in the NFL, you are doing yourself a dis-service as any coordinator if your aren't incorporating multiple different types of schemes in you offense or defense, but offense especially. We have enough of our complimentary players with varying skillsets to have success in that type of offense, and as long as the offensive line is not in shambles like it is this season, it is less reliant on having a franchise QB, which at this point we can't be certain we have on our roster at all.

I must say I'm disappointed that Reid has decided that once Vick is healthy, he'll assume the starting QB spot. Part of this I think is because Reid expects to be gone this off-season and in a way may be trying to keep Foles' ability a bit of a mystery, whether its because he might have any type of plans for him wherever he ends up I can only guess. But it'd be nice to see as much of Foles as possible, so the team can get a better handle on what type of role he will play in the future, whether they see him as "the guy", a stop-gap QB, or a "wasted" pick. Unfortunately for Foles, our offensive line is a mess, and it will be very difficult for us fans and even some of the team scouts I imagine, to get absolute truths about his game and get a grip on his strength and weaknesses, what he should be working on, and if there are some things that can't be fixed. From what I have seen of Foles I see a glimmer of hope. Everyone knows he has the physical talent, we've seen him make accurate throws with proper zip when he has room in the pocket to step into his throw. But he has a lot of those non-measurables that are invaluable as a quarterback, he has a good idea of timing and feeling pressure, manipulating the little bit of pocket he has on most plays just enough that he releases the ball fractions of a second before contact. That is one thing I have been consistently impressed with since he got here and got PT in preseason. He also has that subtle confidence, his first drive in he came up to the O-line and gave them pats on the chest and subtly pumped them up, Vick hasn't shown that leadership in months, and you could see his last two games in action he lost that spark that a team NEEDS in their QB. Foles' confidence parlays into his game as well, he has shown he is willing to make those tight throws through tiny windows, which is a double edged-sword, but if he progresses well he could really cut down on his mistakes, one of his prevalent ones is his mis-timing of screen plays, he has had a few dangerous throws in that aspect that if he has a future with the Eagles, he's going to need to fix. He seems like a smart enough guy to figure it out with proper coaching, what remains to be seen is if he will get it with the impending coaching change.

Well... since I ended up explaining most of my current opinion on Foles, I may as well ask the rest of you guys your opinions on the future of the Eagles QB position. I kinda feel like I've just been switching from Head Coach to GM to QB with these topics, but I encourage continued conversation on all of them, let's not move on from them and let's get some continued convo about all of this. These forums are kinda dead, but we should be able to muster up enough posters to get some serious discussion going here.