Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-13-2012, 07:45 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I refuse to watch it after what happened last year.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes2053 View Post
I refuse to watch it after what happened last year.
I think they could have done something with that death (not that I know if they did because I only made it to the end of the season 3 premiere) but it didn't make a lot of sense really.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:13 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

EDIT: put it in spoiler tags in case anyone hasn't seen it yet.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Last edited by themaninblack : 11-13-2012 at 08:31 PM.
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
There's so many things happening on boardwalk, but its like nothing ever happens. Such a slow moving drawn out season.
I find Gyp Rosetti to be an interesting character. They are just focusing on to many characters. With margaret/slater, Agent van alden, Gillian Darmody, Harrow and others it is to much to keep up with and not enough character development.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I really wanted to like boardwalk as well, but after sitting through most of the first season it just didn't move fast enough for me to continue watching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:33 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really really like Ben & Kate and The New Girl
Old 11-13-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I really really like Ben & Kate and The New Girl
Ben & Kate is my new favorite comedy this season, but it will totes get canceled. Sad face. I also like Go On with Matthew Perry for some reason. Both are cute shows, but Ben & Kate has me laughing out loud a lot with each episode.

edit: posting from phone because of damn interwebs

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Ben & Kate is my new favorite comedy this season, but it will totes get canceled. Sad face. I also like Go On with Matthew Perry for some reason. Both are cute shows, but Ben & Kate has me laughing out loud a lot with each episode.

Do you watch The Mindy Project? It's probably my favourite new comedy, but overall it's been a fairly mediocre season for new stuff.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:40 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so aubrey plaza or allison brie? i've been team annie but aubrey is just special and awesome and hot.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 08:24 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brie times a million. Not even close.

Happy Endings was excellent last night.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 08:36 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Go On is a nice little show, I actually like all of the former-Friends' shows. Episodes and Web Therapy are both awesome.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 08:50 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Go On is a nice little show, I actually like all of the former-Friends' shows. Episodes and Web Therapy are both awesome.
And Cougar Town?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-14-2012, 09:15 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
And Cougar Town?
I haven't checked that out yet. Gunna finish web therapy and check out American Horror Story first.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 11-14-2012, 09:33 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

6 Insane (But Convincing) Fan Theories About Kids' Cartoons

6) The Characters in SpongeBob SquarePants Are the Result of Nuclear Testing
5) Super Mario Bros. 3 Is Actually a Play
4) Dr. Claw Is the Real Inspector Gadget
3) The Tick Is a Sick Kid's Fantasy
2) Ed, Edd and Eddy Are Dead
1) The Genie from Aladdin Is Actually the Merchant from the First Scene

I always thought 1 and 5 were basically highly implied to the audience.

http://www.cracked.com/article_19882...-cartoons.html
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:04 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Do you watch The Mindy Project? It's probably my favourite new comedy, but overall it's been a fairly mediocre season for new stuff.
I watched the first three episodes but it didn't grab me. I've never really been a big fan of Mindy Kaling personally so I didn't go into it expecting a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
so aubrey plaza or allison brie? i've been team annie but aubrey is just special and awesome and hot.
Alison Brie for her body, Aubrey Plaza for her personality. I wish I could mash them together. It would be the perfect woman.

Quote:
Yeah, I do too. And Go On is cute and not all that serious so it's easier to watch. Plus I'm a Matthew Perry fan, so that helps.

Old 11-14-2012, 10:37 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Brie has a great personality also.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-14-2012, 10:40 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Brie has a great personality also.
I'm not saying she doesn't, but I like how Aubrey is kind of bitchy. Okay, maybe I want the body of Alison Brie and the personality of April Ludgate.

Old 11-14-2012, 10:41 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Brie is the girl I'd want, Plaza the girl I'd attract.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-14-2012, 10:46 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Brie is the girl I'd want, Plaza the girl I'd attract.
Oh poor you. You can't have the hot girl, so you get the hot bitchy girl instead. I'll be sure to light a candle for you.

*smack*

Old 11-14-2012, 10:48 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

woe is me...haha...lol...

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-14-2012, 10:57 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I do love sarcastic/sassy girls for some reason. I wonder what that says about myself.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-14-2012, 11:02 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Sass is the one trait that gets me every time. That's why I wish I could find a nice girl.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-14-2012, 11:03 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

"Nice" girls are boring. You gotta have some sass / attitude to get in my pants. Calm down ladies, you'll all get your turn. ;)

Old 11-14-2012, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Plaza is great but I take Brie for looks and personality.
Old 11-14-2012, 11:18 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
"Nice" girls are boring. You gotta have some sass / attitude to get in my pants. Calm down ladies, you'll all get your turn. ;)
I think I need some boring though. Never really been with a "nice" girl, some dumb girls that weren't clever with their sassiness, but that's as close I've come. And even those girls I wouldn't of been as attracted to if they weren't picking me over god.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: