Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-11-2012, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2012 Individual Defensive Performances

There's an unusual amount of defenders playing at an extremely high level this year. Normally there's one or two guys contending for defensive player of the year, but this season there are many players having outstanding years.

-JJ Watt 10.5 sacks

-Von Miller 10 sacks

-Clay Matthews 9 sacks

-DeMarcus Ware 9 sacks

-Tim Jennings 8 INTs

-Charles Tillman 7 FF

And besides just the big stats, all of these guys have been playing their position at an all around high level. When not being compared to each other, any one of these guys could win defensive play of the year without complaint. There are also several other players I didn't name who are having very good years. I don't think I've ever seen a season with so many impressive individual performances from defenders.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are there more passing plays this year compared to the past?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Slightly yes, but not a big difference

2012 median team pass attempts: 314 adjusted to 16 games = 558

2011: 549
2010: 541
2009: 543
2006: 523
2003: 520
2000: 542
1997: 529
1994: 522
1991: 497

It's essentially the same as last year, and there wasn't a single player last year that I'd include with these guys.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmmm very interesting then. Maybe it's the rise of the spread offense in the NFL which leads to easier sacks?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aldon Smith 9.5 sacks. Yes sir.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:12 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's really JJ Watt and everyone else.
Old 11-11-2012, 11:27 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jennings and Tillman killing it and on the same defense.
Old 11-11-2012, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is JJ and everyone else, but damn can Tillman strip the mother ******* ball.
Old 11-11-2012, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
It's really JJ Watt and everyone else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
It is JJ and everyone else, but damn can Tillman strip the mother ******* ball.
Wasn't meant to be a debate for DPOY, but rather to point out how many defensive players are having great years. Unless Watt does nothing the rest of the way, he probably already wrapped up the award. It's just unfortunate the other guys have to compete with that because they're having DPOY worthy seasons themselves. I'd take all those guys over Suggs' 2011 season.

Really I'm just enjoying watching these guys play. I hate the Bears, but I have a lot of respect for Tillman and it's impressive seeing both him and Jennings playing so well on the same defense. Same with Watt, Miller, Matthews, and Ware, fun to watch what they're doing this year.
Old 11-12-2012, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think this could be the year where defensive player deservedly gets the MVP. None of the QBs are having incredible years like last year.
Eazy Picks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think some people haven't watched much of Von Miller this year.
There was a stat out stating he has 10 sacks, AND 10 run tackles for a loss this year. Plus a couple forced fumbles.
As well, he just completely played an incredible game yesterday. I mean, just wow. He was completely unblockable all day.
How about the 2011 Draft though? Geez, top 3 sackers are from that draft in Watt, Miller and Smith.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:03 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazy Picks View Post
I think this could be the year where defensive player deservedly gets the MVP. None of the QBs are having incredible years like last year.
Unfortunately that's not how the league works. Peyton Manning or Aaron Rodgers will win the MVP award. I wish they would just change the damn name of the award to MDP for most dominant player. That way we could consider more than just 1 position.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Denver Bronco56
Veteran

Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah Miller has been LIGHTS out this year, i mean not just sacks but he has been used to cover TE's, his run defense has been amazing as i think he is leading the league in TFLs, he was primarily used to mirror Cam Newton yesterday and was outstanding. He has been in my opinion minus the media attention that watt gets because the the swats the best D player in the NFL.
Denver Bronco56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just going to keep throwing the name out there in these kinds of threads because I don't think a lot of people watch Seattle games, but Richard Sherman is already putting himself into that elite tier in his second year. Second in the league right now in passes broken up, and has 4 picks, 3 forced fumbles and a sack to go along with 40 tackles so far. He's just everywhere, and is a really solid tackler along with his ball skills and overall playmaking ability. There are only a few cornerbacks in this league who lay the wood like Richard Sherman. (One of them starts across from him, but I'll leave it at that.)
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:52 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sherman could be another great physical corner in a year. But right now with Jennings and Tillman he is an after thought. Or else you are right 7 turnovers is great.
Old 11-12-2012, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[quote=cmarq83;3180738]Unfortunately that's not how the league works. Peyton Manning or Aaron Rodgers will win the MVP award. I wish they would just change the damn name of the award to MDP for most dominant player. That way we could consider more than just 1 position.[/QUOTE

youre probably right, but for arguments sake, think about how important Watt is to the Texans. Theyre 8-1 right now and have had big wins over the Ravens and Bears, and there is no questioning he is the most important player on the team. Not only does he lead the league in sacks, by far most PD for any DL or LB (hes in the top 10 for christ sike), lots of TFL, but he also has several tipped passes that have resulted in huge interceptions going the other way, and in important moments. I could argue nobody has been more important to their team's success, even ROdgers or Manning. But yes youre right the MVP will probably be one of those two...But if Watt or Tillman or somebody else actually keeps up their current pace, I would like to see someone else get some votes....Also Peterson should be on the short list for MVP. Him v Manning for CPOY will be a good race.
Eazy Picks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:24 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
I'm just going to keep throwing the name out there in these kinds of threads because I don't think a lot of people watch Seattle games, but Richard Sherman is already putting himself into that elite tier in his second year. Second in the league right now in passes broken up, and has 4 picks, 3 forced fumbles and a sack to go along with 40 tackles so far. He's just everywhere, and is a really solid tackler along with his ball skills and overall playmaking ability. There are only a few cornerbacks in this league who lay the wood like Richard Sherman. (One of them starts across from him, but I'll leave it at that.)
Co-sign. He just abuses people. How did he fall to the 5th round? He's a very smart dude with no character issues that I'm aware of. How did Harbaugh not take him in the 3rd? Or has he just improved so much in the NFL?
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:27 PM    (permalink
G Mobile
Veteran

G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Co-sign. He just abuses people. How did he fall to the 5th round? He's a very smart dude with no character issues that I'm aware of. How did Harbaugh not take him in the 3rd? Or has he just improved so much in the NFL?
Sherman only played 2 years at CB after converting from WR and frankly he just wasn't that great in college. He was played off when he is really should have been close to the line. He has probably just developed a lot at his CB skills that he just didn't have in college. He was more appealing as a height/weight/speed guy coming out to me. Getting a lot of starting experience as a rookie was invaluable.
G Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Probably because he didn't really look like he knew what he was doing at cornerback - he was a wide receiver playing in the secondary, and looked like it. Doesn't mean he was timid or anything, but that his playing style was really all about tracking the ball and knowing where the ball is, but didn't have much technique at all. Really played cornerback pretty much like a game of 500-up. But if you want anyone doing that, it's gotta be the guy who compiled 73 receptions for over 1200 yards and 7 TDs as a freshman and sophomore wide receiver, and the fact that he basically averaged 40 tackles, 3 picks and a dozen pass breakups between his two years starting at corner just says "athlete" to me. But quite honestly, it does seem a bit absurd that someone like Trumaine Johnson can go in the second round while Sherman slid to the 5th, despite a superior college resume, not to mention superior measurables. He even had a couple punt return TDs in college. Anywho. Happens all the time. the NFL Draft is an art, not a science, yada yada yada...
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazy Picks View Post
I'd say Matt Ryan is a prime candidate for the award. Drew Brees can still win it too if the Saints get on a roll. Both are having great seasons.

Quote:
Old 11-14-2012, 02:00 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Aldon Smith 9.5 sacks. Yes sir.
He's a good player but i don't think he's on the same tier as guys like Von Miller and JJ Watt. At least not yet. Those guys are basically playing at elite levels, Aldon is playing at a very good level. His run defense has really improved this year though and he's more comfortable all around as a Linebacker.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:34 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
He's a good player but i don't think he's on the same tier as guys like Von Miller and JJ Watt. At least not yet. Those guys are basically playing at elite levels, Aldon is playing at a very good level. His run defense has really improved this year though and he's more comfortable all around as a Linebacker.
Aldon is a great young player but that last game makes me wonder how many of his sacks come off that stunt where Justin Smith just pulls that guard in and Aldon just loops around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:38 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Aldon is a great young player but that last game makes me wonder how many of his sacks come off that stunt where Justin Smith just pulls that guard in and Aldon just loops around.
Meh. Still takes a great player to get it done. Manny Lawson had Justin Smith at his side for a while and didn't do ****.

From what I've seen, it's a mixed bag. Having Justin Smith helps, but Aldon Smith sometimes goes around the left tackle and bursts up the inside and gets it done. Or he just bull rushes a dude over like he did against the Rams last season. Here, he beats his man one on one.

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 11-14-2012 at 02:50 AM.
Old 11-14-2012, 05:03 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
He definitely benefits from Justin but Tim Ryan was just exaggerating with that 80%. Actually surprised he would say something like that. I haven't done a tally of all his sacks, just going off the top of my head right now.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 06:50 AM    (permalink
Seamus2602
Veteran

Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just surprised that Tim "10 yard cushion/15 Yard Penalty" Jennings has developed into an All-Pro/border line DPOTY type player.

In Football the object is for the Field General to be on target with his aerial assault, riddling the Defence by hitting his Receivers with deadly accuracy, in spite of the Blitz, even if he has to use the Shotgun. With short bullet passes and long bombs he marches his troops into enemy territory, balancing this aerial assault with a sustained ground attack which punches holes in the forward wall of the enemy’s Defensive Line.

In Baseball the object is to go home and be safe.
Seamus2602 is offline   Reply With Quote