Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2012, 10:24 PM    (permalink
87Canes
Rookie

87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
Interesting, because NC State implemented the Missouri offense with the help of Pinkel when they decided to start Wilson and it hasn't changed since.

I would much rather have Glennon than Bray, although if I could help it I'd take neither.

If you watch the Tennessee/NC State game, Bray was pretty terrible accuracy wise but had decent stats because David Amerson decided not to show up. This is before you get to knucklehead factor.
According to whom? NC State runs a mixture of spread and pro style which is far from what any Pinkel team has done. I don't think any Mizzou QB has taken a snap under center while Pinkel has been there. Yes I'm being sarcastic but then again, not really.
87Canes is offline   Reply With Quote