Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-14-2012, 10:44 AM    (permalink
billybeejr
Rookie

billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billybeejr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At least Sanchez knows how to use his (burn!).
billybeejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:48 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
x2 I mean seriously Sanchise is playing like crap . You gotta win , it is a winning league. Tebow can do that. he has more balls then Sanchise any how.
Balls > Being able to play QB in any fashion

I love the logic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:21 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Balls > Being able to play QB in any fashion

I love the logic.
Balls > Sanchez failing to play QB in every fashion.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Balls > Sanchez failing to play QB in every fashion.
I even want Tebow to come into games just so you and others can see how terrible the supporting cast really is where Tebow can't "Win games!!!!".
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
Thought i'd compile a list of teams that will likely be firing their HC's and GM's after this year. After going through this list i realize there's likely to be a LOT of turnover. Here's what i see going down

Chiefs- GM Scott Pioli, HC Romeo Crennel

-This one is obvious. Haven't led for 1 second of regulation, going into the year with the QB situation as it was, and Pioli hiring Crennel based off of 3 decent games last year. Total rebuild is on the way in KC.

They both should go but you never know with their owner. He just might keep Pioli.

Panthers- GM Marty Hurney (already fired), HC Ron Rivera

-Hurney's draft classes have struggled to make an impact and he keeps trading future picks away (even their 2013 3rd rounder was traded to the 49ers for a 2012 4th). Rivera shows a lack of leadership, and his teams have lost so many close games. The Bears literally ran the same slant play over and over to drive down the field for a game-winning FG and there's basically a mutiny from Carolina's plays. Rivera is as good as gone.

Losing close games can just be a maturing process. This team could be on the verge of good times ahead, so I won't be shocked if they both get another year.

Chargers- GM AJ Smith, HC Norv Turner

-Long overdue. Both barely kept their jobs last year, the Chargers still look bad and Rivers has regressed. Both are gone.

Should have both been fired last year but their owner keeps on giving them 1 more year. I really feel sorry for Charger fans.

Jaguars- GM Gene Smith, HC Mike Mularkey

-This team looks bad week in and week out, and so does Gabbert. He has recently put together 2 decent to good games (although he was injured early against Oakland 2 weeks ago). Plain and simple, this Jaguars team may be one of the least talented in the NFL. Mularkey is a retread and gets caught up in the situation.

Should see changes but 1 more year isn't out of the equation.

Titans- HC Mike Munchak

-Don't think their GM is in trouble (is it Ruston Webster or Mike Reinfeldt?). Don't think the Titans have a lot of talent anyways but i think they try to get an offensive HC to work with Jake Locker next year.

Tough call, he may get 1 more chance before they pull his plug.

Browns- HC Pat Shurmur, GM Tom Heckert

-Ownership change, the team is pathetic every year, and the team president (Holmgren) is already fired. No brainer.

I agree, a no brainer. Start over fresh and pray the new owner can actually find competent staff.

Bills- HC Chan Gailey, GM Buddy Nix

-They haven't taken the next step, no franchise QB, and Mario Williams may be one of the worst FA signings ever. No impact whatsoever.

I totally agree with the criticism of the Williams signing, a total waste of money so far. However, that was likely the owner's call so the 2 may survive if they have time left on their contracts. Wilson isn't the type of owner to pay 2 salaries at 1 time.

Jets- GM Mike Tannebaum

-This Jets team has little productive talent, they're overstrapped financially with terrible deals with Holmes and Sanchez, and speaking of Sanchez, he's awful. I like Rex and think he's a good coach but this team has little talent. I think he gets a reprieve.

The Jets have talent just need far better WR's and help for Greene at RB.
Tannebaun gets 1 more year.

Eagles- Andy Reid (both HC and effectively GM)

-Reid wears both hats and his time is coming to an end. Just fired his DC and his D responded with their worst effort of the year. He's close to benching Vick. Expectations are high and the Eagles are just too mediocre. Playoffs or he's gone.

Reid seems to have lost the team and probably should go. Organization needs new blood.

So, in summation, that's 9 teams- counting the Eagles, my best guess is 7 teams will totally rebuild with a new GM AND a new HC. Then add in other teams where 1 is likely to be fired while the other saves their job, for at least another year.

I think Garrett needs to make the playoffs to keep his job in Dallas as the owner will never take the blame.

Save their job, enter the hot seat next year (no winning season- likely automatic firing) - Jason Garrett in Dallas, Ken Whisenhunt/Rod Graves in Arizona, Leslie Frazier in Minnesota, Pete Carroll in Seattle, Dennis Allen in Oakland (possibly), Marvin Lewis with the Bengals, and Rex Ryan with the Jets.

Thoughts on this list? Do you agree or disagree? Which teams do you think will turn over their FO/Coaching Staff this year?
Indy might need a new HC if health is still an issue.

Last edited by Iamcanadian : 11-14-2012 at 12:01 PM.
Iamcanadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:08 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
I even want Tebow to come into games just so you and others can see how terrible the supporting cast really is where Tebow can't "Win games!!!!".
The supporting cast argument only helps the case for Tebow. Sanchez needs to be in a great situation just to get mediocre results. With Tebow, even a terrible supporting cast won't stop them from being able to run the ball.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Indy might need a new HC if health is still an issue.
I'm sure they'd just go with Arians if that were to be the case
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:24 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
x2 I mean seriously Sanchise is playing like crap . You gotta win , it is a winning league. Tebow can do that. he has more balls then Sanchise any how.
Please, just ******* stop with this ****.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:41 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That Tim Tebow article looks like its going to be the death knell for Rex. You just can't have an article like that come out. The entire locker room is a mess and maybe Ryan is just a better DC than HC.

The Jets keep on getting worse on and off the field and i don't think Rex can survive the year.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Buddy Nix already came out and said that Gailey would remain head coach but they would go after a QB in either FA or draft. I think DC could go though. Am I the only one who thinks Rex will get fired if the Jets don't have a huge end of this season?

EDIT: Obviously I'm not the only one to think this -__-

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:30 AM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rex to me is a very good football coach. He'll get another job and maybe will learn from all that talking that he needs to take a harder line from day one and not be " one of the guys ". As a head coach you have to make a clear cut line of who's the boss and I think he didn't do that and why it doesn't happen over night the you slowly start to lose control of the locker room. That's what we're seeing now.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:35 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Rex gets the ax, there will be a boat load of teams looking to get him to be their DC. I think he gets another immediate shot at a HC gig, but he could have a Wade Phillips Texans effect on a defense. It just too hard for Rex to be a full time HC and be completely hands on with the defense. I would kill to have Rex back in Baltimore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:52 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
All it will show us is that both of them suck. Which we already know anyway, so the whole thing is pointless to me.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:00 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
All it will show us is that both of them suck. Which we already know anyway, so the whole thing is pointless to me.
The only unknown on that roster is Greg McElroy I think they should give him a shot.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:16 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
The only unknown on that roster is Greg McElroy I think they should give him a shot.
...he did score their first touchdown of the preseason...

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:41 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To me last night I think was the nail. Rex looks like he's losing the locker room. The play when he ran into his own O linemen... Come on man. To me the Jets roster needs to be gut. Holmes, Bart Scott, Pace, Bryan Thomas and Greene all have go. Sanchez ( maybe ) if you can get a Alex Smith then yes he goes.

Jets look like they'll be picking top 7/8 so maybe trade down to the 14/18 range and get some extra picks.

Offseason needs to be 1. Clear cap space 2. Get younger, faster, more explosive.
Old 11-24-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As for some possible new HC candidates...Chip Kelly, Jon Gruden, Greg Roman all figure to be hot names this offseason. Perhaps Mike Holmgren too. When Andy Reid is fired i can't imagine some teams not taking a look. He's a good HC who's time is up with the Eagles. I can also see Brian Schottenheimer getting looks too.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 04:30 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there any actual evidence that Pioli is on the hot seat? Like, actual sources reporting this? Seems KC fans think he's gone, but I'm not totally sure that's the case.
Old 11-24-2012, 06:20 PM    (permalink
REDiculous
Rookie

REDiculous hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
Is there any actual evidence that Pioli is on the hot seat? Like, actual sources reporting this? Seems KC fans think he's gone, but I'm not totally sure that's the case.
I think there is enough public outcry from KC fans that Hunt might have no other decision. I like Pioli as a GM, and he has assembled a pretty talented team, but he QB decisions are highly questionable and I didn't like the Haley firing/Crennel hiring one bit. And then there was the whole Routt for Carr fiasco.

As the others have said, I would absolutely love Rex as our DC next year. We already have the 3-4 in place, and I would be giddy at the thought of what he'd do with our linebackers.

If Cowher is serious about coming back, I would think the Chiefs would be near the top of his list, being a former coach and all.
REDiculous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 06:26 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cowher wants to come back to a team with a qb in place. So KC is a no go. He was waiting for the Giants gig forever, but now i think he would look at SD if that opens up. Andy Reid might beat him to the punch though.
Old 12-01-2012, 03:07 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

A Jon Gruden and Monte Kiffin combo in Philly looks so good it should happen. They would be a very good coached football team.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:01 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rams not being on any of these lists. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Horay for ass low expectations! 5-6-1=AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-03-2012, 08:08 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuc View Post
A Jon Gruden and Monte Kiffin combo in Philly looks so good it should happen. They would be a very good coached football team.
I am a USC/Eagles fan, I dont know how to feel about Kiffen in Philly. I know he has a great track record in the NFL but he was HORRID this last year at making adjustments.

Gruden I dont mind, but we better get the right QB in place and I dont want him with any control on GM decisions.

My choice is David Shaw, and I would love a guy like Brian Billick as well.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:31 AM    (permalink
Lil Quip
Rookie

Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Rams not being on any of these lists. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Horay for ass low expectations! 5-6-1=AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not even so much as low expectations. The organization had faith in Bradford and made the right decision in getting a king's ransom for Griffin. Can't fault the GM for that. Now if he gets poo in return, I can see the axe. Just the Griffin trade buys a nice buffer.
Lil Quip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:44 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

Watching Monday night football had me thinking the perfect Head Coach for the Panthers would be Kyle Shanahan. Not saying that Cam is Rg3, but it would look pretty nasty to any defense.

All that read opp, bootleg, zone blocking, miss direction stuff they got going on. Running that with Cam, Smith, Olsen, JStew and Tolbert would work well if you ask me.