Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-16-2012, 11:43 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Fitz, I do. He's upfront and gutsy and will take some chances, which is the exact opposite of what Trent Edwards was and has been much better for us. I think everybody recognizes that improvement, but everybody knows he's not the franchise guy. Nix keeps talking openly about drafting QB, and I think Fitz has played well since that talk started. It's just that the only two picks that he has thrown have been game-sealers in tight games with <2:00 left. He played very well in both the Tennessee and New England games, but those throws were brutal, even though I don't put the Pats one on him, so much. I even think he did well against Houston, especially for having Watt planting him on every throw.

But that's where the whole Fitz-led offense is right now - they can't finish. Houston game - Four red zone trips led to 3 field goals (and 1 miss). Last night? 4 field goals on four trips to the red zone and the game ended up coming down to two potential game-winning drives despite a dominant defensive performance. New England and Tennessee games were a completion away from victory, and it just wasn't there.

Luckily (?), there are still some chances for key performances in big games, most notably next week. Road game against the team you need to overtake if you're serious about making something out of this season. Let's see what you got.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:46 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Schaub has been on the rebuilding Texans for quite some time. Before Houston got a defense and didn't always have a great running game. He wasn't terrible.
Until the Texans hired Phillips they were not real contenders. Schaub is a better QB than Fitzy, I don't doubt that. But I don't buy for a second that the is THAT much better. Give Fitz the Phillips D and a Gary Kubiak zone blocking OL and some decent weapons (Texans' weapons aren't great, but they're better than Buffalo's) and I'd say not only are the Texans still a playoff team, but Fitz' production shoots way up.

The point of the comparison is that they are both starting-caliber QBs that, in the right situation, can succeed. But they aren't franchise QBs. The biggest difference between them is that Schaub is on a talented, well-coached team in a weak division and Fitzy isn't.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As for Johnson, I think he will bounce back some next year. Maybe not to the level he was at in his late 20s, but he will still be a very good receiver once he recovers fully from injury.

i done stole dis sig
Old 11-16-2012, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fitz is solid and in this AFC could definitely guide the Bills to the WC, but they need better weapons and to use the weapons they have better to even dream of making any noise with him under center, Spiller, Stevie and Freddie need to be touching the ball all the time, and even then I'm not sure that's enough, probably gunna need another outside guy if you can't find a franchise QB.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:32 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now, some thoughts on last night's game.

Special teams victory.

They were darn good yesterday, despite letting up a kick return touchdown. Shawn Powell dropped 5 punts inside the 20 yesterday. When punting away with under two minutes left and a 5-point lead, what does he do? 52 yard punt that goes out of bounds at the 1-yard line. Baller. He had a shaky start after taking over for Moorman, but you're seeing why he did.

Lindell obviously was putting up points. Made no mistake on 4 first-half field goals, all of which ended up being very important.

Leodis McKelvin. Yeah, there is no better punt returner in this league. Funny to see him get called for PI after getting burned on a long ball for the 500th time, but he still has a lot of value to us. Like the 49ers game, he was the only one capable of putting the ball in the endzone in this one.

Offense

Could not put the ball into the endzone. Not one of the better games for the offensive line. Fitz did well to weave through a few collapsing pockets, but it was tough for them to handle, especially Wake. Spiller was bouncing around and backtracking a lot, using all of his skill to try to find some space. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. An average game for CJ, which is still pretty darn good.

Fits wasn't hitting much outside of Stevie. And no matter how many times they try to throw a back-shoulder, it just is never right.

No turnovers is a positive, though one came close. Eric Wood has been huge at recovering potentially back-breaking fumbles in the past two games.

Tashard Choice Wildcat

lolwut

Defense

184 yards of offense given up. 3 takeaways. 53 yards on 23 carries between their running backs. Awesome. All of what we have not been seeing all year. Can't say it will carry over against different teams, but there aren't too many tough offenses left on our schedule, so it will be interesting to see how they perform. I know what you want to see is a defense being the equalizer against the better offenses, but I will take any good performance.

Lots of guys making plays in the backfield. Mario, Kyle Williams, and Dareus all knifed through to make big run stops, with Dareus laying at least one nice hit on Tannehill, as well. Mario picked up a sack, as did Kyle Moore and Shawne Merriman, who indeed played with his tatto afterwards. Moore has possibly been our best pass rusher, getting his opportunity with Anderson and Kelsay out. Was nice to see some pass rush back between him and Mario after disappearing in New England.

Shawne Merriman - I love the guy. He still leads our huddle in the pregame. He is even playing well. Notched a sack yesterday and sets the edge better than most of our ends. A lot of passion, there. Great with the fans. Talks up the team. I'm so glad we brought him back.

Stephon Gilmore is getting better and better. It's encouraging.

Of course, he is still nowhere near as good Jairus Byrd. What a stud of a safety. That diving pick in the two-minute drill was a thing of beauty. I feel like he just decides at the end of close games that, since nobody else can, he's just going to end this ****. The euphoria of the win quickly turns to dread of his impending free agency. One of the best in the league.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:44 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Now, some thoughts on last night's game.

Defense

184 yards of offense given up. 3 takeaways. 53 yards on 23 carries between their running backs. Awesome. All of what we have not been seeing all year. Can't say it will carry over against different teams, but there aren't too many tough offenses left on our schedule, so it will be interesting to see how they perform. I know what you want to see is a defense being the equalizer against the better offenses, but I will take any good performance.

Lots of guys making plays in the backfield. Mario, Kyle Williams, and Dareus all knifed through to make big run stops, with Dareus laying at least one nice hit on Tannehill, as well. Mario picked up a sack, as did Kyle Moore and Shawne Merriman, who indeed played with his tatto afterwards. Moore has possibly been our best pass rusher, getting his opportunity with Anderson and Kelsay out. Was nice to see some pass rush back between him and Mario after disappearing in New England.

Shawne Merriman - I love the guy. He still leads our huddle in the pregame. He is even playing well. Notched a sack yesterday and sets the edge better than most of our ends. A lot of passion, there. Great with the fans. Talks up the team. I'm so glad we brought him back.

Stephon Gilmore is getting better and better. It's encouraging.

Of course, he is still nowhere near as good Jairus Byrd. What a stud of a safety. That diving pick in the two-minute drill was a thing of beauty. I feel like he just decides at the end of close games that, since nobody else can, he's just going to end this ****. The euphoria of the win quickly turns to dread of his impending free agency. One of the best in the league.
I am happy to read this. I am one of the many that thought the Bills' D was just too talented to fail this year, and I've been perplexed the whole season. You've got what should be the best DL in football, studs in Byrd and Gilmore, a solid SS in Wilson... what is the problem? I think that is still a valid question since it's just one game, but I hated to think so many good players were underachieving.

Is there really any way the Bills let Byrd go?

i done stole dis sig
Old 11-16-2012, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I am happy to read this. I am one of the many that thought the Bills' D was just too talented to fail this year, and I've been perplexed the whole season. You've got what should be the best DL in football, studs in Byrd and Gilmore, a solid SS in Wilson... what is the problem? I think that is still a valid question since it's just one game, but I hated to think so many good players were underachieving.

No, the Bills will most likely franchise Byrd if they cannot sign him to an extension. Releasing players like Brad Smith or Chris Kelsay would clear up a lot of cap space.
Old 11-16-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch

I don't believe they do, no. But I always brace for disappointment.

Notice that you didn't mention any of the linebackers while noting the positives of the defense. That's probably where I'd start in listing its problems. Not a great group. Too easily blocked off of plays, not filling holes, getting burned in coverage. Sheppard is decent at what he is asked to do in run support, but that doesn't occur so often. Bryan Scott is the same thing, but with the opposite responsibilities. Nick Barnett fell off a cliff from last year. 4th-rounder Nigel Bradham is a pretty ordinary rookie playing a lot of snaps in a forgettable manner.
That group had, by far, their best game last night, though. So that was nice.

George Wilson appears to be on the decline. Not having a great year, looks a step slower and has started switching off time to Da'Norris Searcy. Still a big part of the team, but it's tough to tell what his future holds, and this goes back to our interest in Mark Barron at the draft.

And of course, the line has had its share of disappointment. Mario has disappeared in about half of the games, so far. Same goes for Dareus. Anderson and Kelsay have been hurt. Kyle Williams has been the only real constant, there.

#2 CB has also been a big issue. Aaron Williams has been getting burnt all year, McGee went to IR, and McKelvin just started playing in that role. Gilmore had some growing pains early in the year, as well, which didn't help things.
Old 11-16-2012, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Until the Texans hired Phillips they were not real contenders. Schaub is a better QB than Fitzy, I don't doubt that. But I don't buy for a second that the is THAT much better. Give Fitz the Phillips D and a Gary Kubiak zone blocking OL and some decent weapons (Texans' weapons aren't great, but they're better than Buffalo's) and I'd say not only are the Texans still a playoff team, but Fitz' production shoots way up.

The point of the comparison is that they are both starting-caliber QBs that, in the right situation, can succeed. But they aren't franchise QBs. The biggest difference between them is that Schaub is on a talented, well-coached team in a weak division and Fitzy isn't.
Meh, I disagree. I think Fitzpatrick would still find a way to blow games by throwing a late interception not completing a clutch pass at the right time. This hasn't been a trait that Schaub has had. There was one time I remember he really screwed the pooch, which was against the Raiders last season.

But there wasn't talk about replacing Schaub even before Phillips was hired. Because Schaub was never the issue with the Texans losing games. It was the defense and the running game, which wasn't that consistent until the likes of Foster and Tate arrived along with a better offensive line. The main problem if anything that Schaub has had has been his inability to stay healthy.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:45 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Redskins don't do good against rookie QBs plus the game is in DC where the skins don't play well. Foles will make a push at Lucks rookie passing record
Old 11-16-2012, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fitz is an easy guy to peg. When he is throwing less than 20 yards, the dude is great. Like, seriously very good. He's just not consistent at all throwing downfield and struggles mightily in the red zone. He is what he is at this point and I don't see it changing.
Old 11-16-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Schaub is way better than Fitz fwiw.
Old 11-16-2012, 02:36 PM    (permalink
footballinsider22
Rookie

footballinsider22 is a cocksman.footballinsider22 is a cocksman.footballinsider22 is a cocksman.footballinsider22 is a cocksman.

Roth is one of the toughest quarterbacks in the league. I just dont think this is an injury to come back from this year. I keep hearing reports about his shoulder, ankle, and now rib cage being broken. THere comes a point where you have to protect your franchise quarterback investment and not spend him on one season that already has its share of injuries.

As far as the Peyton/Peterson Comeback Player of the year debate. No doubt its Peterson. He is the lifeblood of that team and he came back from his injury in less than a year. How does that even happen??
footballinsider22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fitzpatrick is a poor-man's Chad Pennington. Weak arm but smart, accurate and gets the ball out quickly. Fitzpatrick is just not as smart or accurate.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Never gets old.

Quote:
Old 11-16-2012, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Well unless Buffalo has a shot at taking someone else then they should just keep Fitzpatrick and continue to improve the team in other areas. Maybe he can take a paycut or something. Their defense has been the main problem on that team anyways. What I hope they don't do, is take someone just to take someone like Cleveland in this year's draft.

Quote:
Old 11-16-2012, 11:52 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by footballinsider22 View Post
Roth is one of the toughest quarterbacks in the league. I just dont think this is an injury to come back from this year. I keep hearing reports about his shoulder, ankle, and now rib cage being broken. THere comes a point where you have to protect your franchise quarterback investment and not spend him on one season that already has its share of injuries.

As far as the Peyton/Peterson Comeback Player of the year debate. No doubt its Peterson. He is the lifeblood of that team and he came back from his injury in less than a year. How does that even happen??
Ben needs to just get healthy. He is getting seriously messed up each year. One of these years he is going to just get old in a hurry and not be able to compensate for that crap OL anymore. If Leftwich can keep them in playoff contention then Ben comes back this year for sure.

Manning/Peterson is not a clear at all. Yes Peterson is beasting and having an amazing year, but Manning is having at least equal the impact on his teams success. I think Manning is also an MVP candidate so if he takes that than AP could take the CPotY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Well unless Buffalo has a shot at taking someone else then they should just keep Fitzpatrick and continue to improve the team in other areas. Maybe he can take a paycut or something. Their defense has been the main problem on that team anyways. What I hope they don't do, is take someone just to take someone like Cleveland in this year's draft.
Not sure why they wouldn't have a shot at taking someone else. You can probably argue they can get someone where they'll be drafting that is just as good as the first couple of QBs taken. A Tyler Wilson would be a serious upgrade to what they have going on there.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ben really hasn't been getting hit anywhere near as much this season. The line has definitely improved.

But a Steelers team with Ben and Troy out indefinitely is just nothing to be scared of. Really just hoping this team get a wildcard spot and gets back healthy.

Really sucks that Ben missing 3 weeks would kill any shot at a division title. If he misses only 3 games, he misses the Ravens twice. Not gonna win a division title like that.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

By the calls we've seen lately this Penn State play should be a touchdown. But I've definitely seen better catches called incompletions.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:18 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haden out for today for the Browns. Sorry Browns fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:50 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry Chiefs fans, but you're gonna get Sanu'd so hard today.

But I guess that's kind of a good thing for you guys at this point.

I <3 you
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Sorry Chiefs fans, but you're gonna get Sanu'd so hard today.

But I guess that's kind of a good thing for you guys at this point.

I <3 you
<3 you too cutie.

Yeah, time to watch the Chiefs. Ow the feels.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder if Dallas manages to pull off the epic loss today.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:12 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I wonder if Dallas manages to pull off the epic loss today.
that would be super duper
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote