Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

View Poll Results: Who is winning ?
Fenikz 13 61.90%
Woot 8 38.10%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-16-2012, 09:49 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default NBA draft : #2 Fenikz vs #8 Woot

Best team in a 3 year span

#2 Fenikz

PG Rajon Rondo - Derrick Rose - George Hill
SG James Harden - Manu Ginobili - Derrick Rose - George Hill
SF Evan Turner - Michael Kidd-Gilchrist - Kenneth Faried
PF Pau Gasol - Kenneth Faried - DeJuan Blair
C Javale McGee - Kendrick Perkins - DeJuan Blair

vs

#8 Woot

PG - Chris Paul - Kemba Walker
SG - Monta Ellis - Tony Allen - Mike Dunleavy
SF - Josh Smith - Harrison Barnes - Mike Dunleavy - Chris Singleton
PF - Paul Millsap - Thomas Robinson - Josh Smith - Chris Singleton
C - Marc Gasol - Amar'e Stoudemire

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:06 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is pretty close. Man. I kinda wish that in these 2nd round match ups we would let the 2 teams tweak their starting lineups and post a gameplan.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:38 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the fit of Woot's team better. Hard to try and envision why Rondo and D Rose would be on the same team together, how would that even work? Too many players that need the ball in their hands on Fenikz team IMO, would have like to see more pure shooters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:20 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like fenikz. His overall talent is better than Woot's, and his second team could be a lot more deadly if you were to switch up the depth chart a little. That starting lineup for Woot, though, is insane but I think I think the overall make up of fenikz. Wasn't easy and it could certainly go either way and no one would blink twice.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He changed his DC..

PG Rajon Rondo - Derrick Rose - George Hill
SG James Harden - Manu Ginobili - Derrick Rose - George Hill
SF Michael Kidd-Gilchrist - Evan Turner - Kenneth Faried
PF Pau Gasol - Kenneth Faried - DeJuan Blair
C Javale McGee - Kendrick Perkins - DeJuan Blair
Old 11-16-2012, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I fail to see how my team isn't better.

My frontcourt >>>> His
My backcourt >= His

Chris Paul >>> Rondo. James Harden is probably where he beats me when facing Monta Ellis. Derrick Rose isn't there for year 1 and we don't know how his injury will affect him in his career. MKG starting bleh. Mcgee facing Gasol will be the lolz

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:15 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I like fenikz. His overall talent is better than Woot's, and his second team could be a lot more deadly if you were to switch up the depth chart a little. That starting lineup for Woot, though, is insane but I think I think the overall make up of fenikz. Wasn't easy and it could certainly go either way and no one would blink twice.
Agree with pretty much all of this. These are probably the two best teams imo. The Rose fit is tricky to project but if he can get back to his old form, he is an elite player at either the 1 or 2 spots which you can't just look past. I try not to over/undervalue rookie in my vote but honestly I'm not a fan of Barnes or Robinson so they turn me off Woot's team a bit (but am also a huge MKG fan so yeah...). fenikz just has the stronger overall team.

Last edited by TACKLE : 11-17-2012 at 03:59 PM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:55 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Agree with pretty much all of this. These are probably the two best teams imo.
My team isn't in this matchup silly. I think Woot's starters are so much more of a sure thing that it really isn't close in my mind. He's right in that aside from Harden, his starters are significantly better. I've gotta give it to Cutey Wooty.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 03:23 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I personally don't think this would be close Rondo, Rose, Harden, Manu & George >>>> Paul, Monta, Allen, Kemba Walker and Mike ******* Dunleavy :/

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 03:49 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I personally don't think this would be close Rondo, Rose, Harden, Manu & George >>>> Paul, Monta, Allen, Kemba Walker and Mike ******* Dunleavy :/
Wait. You must be confused. I thought these were popularity contests.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 04:00 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woot why have you not switched fenikz's starting SF to MKG yet?
Old 11-17-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Wait. You must be confused. I thought these were popularity contests.
why else would you have voted against me

Old 11-17-2012, 04:24 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Did you just pick random players from both your teams? Haha I don't get it.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 04:26 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
why else would you have voted against me
Just reciprocating the favor. But hey, at least there's no beating around the bush.
Old 11-17-2012, 04:35 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Did you just pick random players from both your teams? Haha I don't get it.
both back courts, our front courts are pretty even

Old 11-17-2012, 04:52 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I think the vote got it right. After thinking about it more, fenikz's team is superior.
Old 11-17-2012, 05:58 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Can you explain to me how a backcourt of Rondo and Rose would work? I mean if it was all about individual match-ups and not the way the team meshes the Mavs would have never beat the Heat. I fully admit I don't know as much about basketball as most on here but you have two PG's who dominate the ball, I have hardly ever seen a possession for the Celtics or the Bulls that Rose and Rondo didn't maintain the ball for a majority of it and either make a play passing or shooting.

I can't picture them two together and 1 or the other just being able to turn into that type of player. Harden and Manu are also in that mold just not to that extent. I love all of your players but I know for me I wasn't grading by overall talent but talent and how each team would play together. Your team looks like it'd be having a ton of 1 on 1 isolation matches all over the place with no real offense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Can you explain to me how a backcourt of Rondo and Rose would work? I mean if it was all about individual match-ups and not the way the team meshes the Mavs would have never beat the Heat. I fully admit I don't know as much about basketball as most on here but you have two PG's who dominate the ball, I have hardly ever seen a possession for the Celtics or the Bulls that Rose and Rondo didn't maintain the ball for a majority of it and either make a play passing or shooting.

I can't picture them two together and 1 or the other just being able to turn into that type of player. Harden and Manu are also in that mold just not to that extent. I love all of your players but I know for me I wasn't grading by overall talent but talent and how each team would play together. Your team looks like it'd be having a ton of 1 on 1 isolation matches all over the place with no real offense.
Positions don't really mean much. Rose is pretty much a combo guard, and it's not like Rondo wants to be the top scorer. The man gives up open lay ups to get assists. Them being on the court at the same time is only going to hurt on defense.
Old 11-17-2012, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IMO Depth wins it for fenikz Woot may win with the starters in but I think fenikz would be +24 when it was time for the starters to take a blow.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote