Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 10-13-2012, 09:26 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
I thought it was TE at Notre Dame. He just seemed like the type of kid who would have found his way to the NFL at a number of positions'
ND wanted him on D but he didnt want to play D so Weis said he would allow him to play TE but the kid wanted to play RB and Weis wouldnt go there.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 11:56 PM    (permalink
according2boyz
Rookie

according2boyz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm watching Utah/UCLA tape right now. I picked this one due to wanting to see Star but Barr jumped out at me when the Utes had the ball. The upside is there but he's got to develop multiple pass rush moves, hope he's not the knucklehead Irvin is. Definitely moving up, hopefully UCLA gets matched up in bowl game versus someone with a quality LT. I am really impressed with his frame, already used to rushing standing up which will attract the 3-4 teams, he can dip his shoulder and bend around the corner. He looks to have the long arms to keep tackles away from his body.
according2boyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:07 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by according2boyz View Post
I'm watching Utah/UCLA tape right now. I picked this one due to wanting to see Star but Barr jumped out at me when the Utes had the ball. The upside is there but he's got to develop multiple pass rush moves, hope he's not the knucklehead Irvin is. Definitely moving up, hopefully UCLA gets matched up in bowl game versus someone with a quality LT. I am really impressed with his frame, already used to rushing standing up which will attract the 3-4 teams, he can dip his shoulder and bend around the corner. He looks to have the long arms to keep tackles away from his body.
Nope, not even close.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
FigJam
Rookie

FigJam hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Hi guys...new poster alert:

I worry he is a bit lazy. I've watched a lot of UCLA games and you never see him chasing hard if a play goes to the far side, etc.

You gotta love his athleticism...but for now he is only an athlete that speed rushes. His sacks haven't been the kind of single effort, beat his man clean variety...
FigJam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 01:31 AM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Home boy killed Matt today! BOOM!
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:38 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[jon gruden voice] this guy. this guy right here is impressive.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 02:51 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hope he stays... Guys a stud
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote