Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-19-2012, 12:36 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Idk if it was posted yet, but Gronk broke his forearm and is out 4-6 weeks. It was on the Pats final XP of the game....stupid Patriots playing Gronk on the XP team up 20.
Welcome to watching Bill Belichick play his best players on all 3 teams (off, def, st)...

So infuriating at times. 10 TEs on the roster and we choose gronk to block an XP up by 30...
Old 11-19-2012, 12:39 AM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Thanks for the breakdown.

I disagree with what I bolded. The 4-6ers all have a very good chance provided they simply play better. The Colts and Steelers are both VERY shaky bets to get to 9 wins and I doubt BOTH of them do.
The thing with the Jets is...they have a doable schedule. Besides this game vs a wounded NE team, we don't play an .500 or above team afterwords(ARI, SD, TEN, BUF, JAX)

I think a 9-7 team gets in so the Jets have one more loss before they really have to grind down and get to business.

If the Jets somehow, someway pull off the upset Thursday....the division is still up for grabs as crazy as it may sound since NE has yet to play SF or HOU. Maybe Miami gets up off their asses and play motivated vs them in one of the two encounters, go figure they **** the bed vs everyone but the Jets it seems.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:40 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Teams rarely sub out guys on special teams because of the score, especially on something like PAT where no running and tackling is involved. No one is to blame. It's just unlucky.
Old 11-19-2012, 12:55 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Jags can feild a team, when Gabbert is not playing. Who knew?

Funny thing I was going to compare Blackmon's combine numbers with other top rookies and see where he went wrong, and why he couldn't get seperation.

Last edited by brat316 : 11-19-2012 at 01:00 AM.
brat316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:00 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
The thing with the Jets is...they have a doable schedule. Besides this game vs a wounded NE team, we don't play an .500 or above team afterwords(ARI, SD, TEN, BUF, JAX)

I think a 9-7 team gets in so the Jets have one more loss before they really have to grind down and get to business.

If the Jets somehow, someway pull off the upset Thursday....the division is still up for grabs as crazy as it may sound since NE has yet to play SF or HOU. Maybe Miami gets up off their asses and play motivated vs them in one of the two encounters, go figure they **** the bed vs everyone but the Jets it seems.
A lot of those 4-6 teams have what look like doable schedules because they're all still playing each other (and Jacksonville). It'll be interesting to see which of them, if any, can actually emerge.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:03 AM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
A lot of those 4-6 teams have what look like doable schedules because they're all still playing each other (and Jacksonville). It'll be interesting to see which of them, if any, can actually emerge.
Agreed. I'd expect Titan or Bolt fans to say the same when it comes to looking at the Jets as a winnable game.

I said it before the year and might as well say it again....I would not be shocked if that Week 17 game between Jets and Bills pits two 8-7 teams who may very well be fighting for that 6th spot LOL I don't know why but I think that game's going to have some significance.

All of us 4-6/Bengals fans will be pulling for the Bills this Sunday.

Last edited by Thecollegedropout : 11-19-2012 at 01:08 AM.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:11 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Agreed. I'd expect Titan or Bolt fans to say the same when it comes to looking at the Jets as a winnable game.

I said it before the year and might as well say it again....I would not be shocked if that Week 17 game between Jets and Bills pits two 8-7 teams who may very well be fighting for that 6th spot LOL I don't know why but I think that game's going to have some significance.
I can't even imagine a game like that [that's a lie, I've been thinking about it since I got my tickets]. It would be the ultimate high/low feeling depending on the result.

First thing's first - we have to play in Indy next week. A win there makes things interesting. A loss... welp, see ya later.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:22 AM    (permalink
Polamalu_is_God
Rookie

Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God

No Troy Antonio or Ben and only lost by 3? Next time Ravens fans...next time

By:BK the God
Polamalu_is_God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:28 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well if you insist, lets look at this remaining schedule.

@Jacksonville
vs Houston
@Indy
vs Jets
@ GB
vs Jacksonville

-Jacksonville blew their load today, obviously will not be able to hang with us next week.

-Houston will be coming off a Thanksgiving day game, and most likely the players will have the dinners with their families later in the week, definite distraction and will probably have to look past the Titans.

-Indy could be a test at home, but we have an unwritten agreement that we must split games each year, and since we graciously lost to them last year to give them their first win, I expect that they will honour the agreement.

-The Titans are undefeated in primetime this year and I see no reason for that to change against the Jets.

-That GB game gonna be tough, no doubt, but Vanderbilt sensation Jordan Rodgers will be called upon to distract Aaron, by doing some brotherly thing before the game, forcing Graham Harrell to play.

-Jacksonville again, well Gabbert will shock the world and upset the Titans and thus ruin the playoffs chances.

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:30 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
The Jags can feild a team, when Gabbert is not playing. Who knew?

Funny thing I was going to compare Blackmon's combine numbers with other top rookies and see where he went wrong, and why he couldn't get seperation.
Yesterday was definitely an anomaly for Henne. He was terrible when he played against the Raiders earlier in the season. I wouldn't put too much stock into what the Jags did yesterday
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:37 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it now fair to say that the Patriots have injuriezzzzzz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:44 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its what Belichick gets. The game was well in hand for the Pats in the 3rd quarter. On top of that Hernandez cant stay healthy this season. So why would you risk your best offensive weapon?

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:46 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
Its what Belichick gets. The game was well in hand for the Pats in the 3rd quarter. On top of that Hernandez cant stay healthy this season. So why would you risk your best offensive weapon?
It was an extra point. It's not like he was making Gronk running seam routes or anything like that. Gronk has always played on XPs, there's no reason why he shouldn't have been in there. Your "argument" is flawed at best.

Quote:
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Old 11-19-2012, 06:53 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
It was an extra point. It's not like he was making Gronk running seam routes or anything like that. Gronk has always played on XPs, there's no reason why he shouldn't have been in there. Your "argument" is flawed at best.
Um, the last I checked this wasnt the pro bowl. Most players play on every down, including extra points. A seam route, blocking, irrelevant, his forearm is still broke.

Old 11-19-2012, 07:06 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Um, the last I checked this wasnt the pro bowl. Most players play on every down, including extra points. A seam route, blocking, irrelevant, his forearm is still broke.
You can question Belichick for playing his 2nd best offensive player on special teams in general but I don't see how you can criticise for this situation. Gronk is the wing man. It is a low contact position, especially compared to what Gronk does on a regular basis in offensive sets. This was a freak injury. If any player gets hurt in a blowout then it's open season to criticise the coach and that's ridiculous

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:22 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
You can question Belichick for playing his 2nd best offensive player on special teams in general but I don't see how you can criticise for this situation. Gronk is the wing man. It is a low contact position, especially compared to what Gronk does on a regular basis in offensive sets. This was a freak injury. If any player gets hurt in a blowout then it's open season to criticise the coach and that's ridiculous
But like stated earlier, "Its just an extra point" you cant have a back up go in there and take that spot? You kinda figure Gronk is important enough to want to protect a bit, especially down the stretch. You think a healthy Gronk would have made a difference in last years super bowl?

So Im guessing you all were ok with Brady being out there late in the 4th quarter too, right?

Old 11-19-2012, 07:23 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe I am a little paranoid but if my team has the game locked-up I don't want to see any of their key starters on the field. I am not of the mindset of the butthurt people who think Belichick got what he deserves for "running up the score," I couldn't care less about that. I just always assume the worst is going to happen and I see no reason for Gronk to be in there blocking when it doesn't even matter. Let some third string defensive back or something do it, it is not like it matters if you miss the extra point.

Last edited by abaddon41_80 : 11-19-2012 at 07:31 AM.
Old 11-19-2012, 07:29 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
But like stated earlier, "Its just an extra point" you cant have a back up go in there and take that spot? You kinda figure Gronk is important enough to want to protect a bit, especially down the stretch. You think a healthy Gronk would have made a difference in last years super bowl?

So Im guessing you all were ok with Brady being out there late in the 4th quarter too, right?
You can put your backups in in a lot of situations. Offense, defense etc, however with only a certain amount of guys active on game day you can't have a 2nd team for every scenario (PATs, FGs, return teams etc). I agree with Razor, if Gronk got hurt running deep with the Pats up 35 then you can put it on Belichick, however this is just one of the things. I'm just done looking at MMQB and Tony Dungy stated pretty much the exact same thing only with Jeff Saturday. Rotating your players on plays like this simply don't enter coaches minds.

Old 11-19-2012, 07:31 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Maybe I am a little paranoid but if my team has the game locked-up I don't want to see any of their key starters on the field. I am not of the mindset of the butthurt people who think Belichick got what he deserves for "running up the score," I couldn't care less about that. I just always assume the worst is going to happen and I see no reason for Gronk to be in there blocking when it doesn't even matter.
I didn't criticize him for running up the score. I honestly don't think that's a big deal.

Last edited by General Zod : 11-19-2012 at 07:33 AM.
Old 11-19-2012, 07:31 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Maybe I am a little paranoid but if my team has the game locked-up I don't want to see any of their key starters on the field. I am not of the mindset of the butthurt people who think Belichick got what he deserves for "running up the score," I couldn't care less about that. I just always assume the worst is going to happen and I see no reason for Gronk to be in there blocking when it doesn't even matter.
It's impossible to replace all of your starters.. Brady was basically just handing off the ball to Vereen the entire fourth quarter unless it was third and long. That's pretty much the best protection possible for a QB. Like AntoinCD said, this was a freak injury. People wouldn't be bitching about BB had Gronk broken his forearm if it were a game tying XP. Losing Gronk sucks, he's probably my all time favorite player already (or close to Moss anyways). We have lots of TEs on the roster though, and even though none of them can replace Gronk, the sum of all of them might.

Quote:
Old 11-19-2012, 07:32 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

Quote:
I think the running up the score ******** excuse is just that. To me, if I am a defensive stalwart of a team, and we just got our asses handed to us, I would consider it more of an insult to stay on the field against scrubs than actual starters. If you don't like it stop it. This whole Karma thing is a load of balls. In this instance Gronk got hurt on a freak play which he would be in regardless of the score. It sucks like hell, but that's life

Old 11-19-2012, 07:34 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I didn't criticize(with a z) him for running up the score. I honestly don't think that's a big deal.
Not saying you are, just making sure people know my position on it before I am accused of being butthurt for him running up the score.

Quote:
It's impossible to replace all of your starters.. Brady was basically just handing off the ball to Vereen the entire fourth quarter unless it was third and long. That's pretty much the best protection possible for a QB. Like AntoinCD said, this was a freak injury. People wouldn't be bitching about BB had Gronk broken his forearm if it were a game tying XP. Losing Gronk sucks, he's probably my all time favorite player already (or close to Moss anyways). We have lots of TEs on the roster though, and even though none of them can replace Gronk, the sum of all of them might.
The best protection would be to not have Brady on the field. Put your backup QB in there and let him hand it off. The same thing with Gronk. Just put in some unimportant backup. It doesn't matter what he does, they are winning the game anyway
Old 11-19-2012, 07:55 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its dumb to have Gronk in for extra points, and especially at that point. In no way will I defend BB on this one, we lost our best non QB play maker on offense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:08 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Its dumb to have Gronk in for extra points, and especially at that point. In no way will I defend BB on this one, we lost our best non QB play maker on offense.
I agree it's dumb to have him in for XPs but if he's there at the start of the game then he will be there at the end of the game and that is the same for every team.

Old 11-19-2012, 08:14 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Definitely going to be a backup bowl tonight. Kind of scares me because the Bears couldn't focus in practice this week on game planning for a running QB in Kaepernick. Definitely giving the 49ers an advantage there.