Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 11-17-2012, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Correct. I don't want to lose either but who knows if they overlook them. I think Cincy on the road might have been more tough that Ville at home. We need to bring this home.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 02:47 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if we beat Louisville i'm storming the field. I don't even care
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You and a few thousand other people.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-17-2012, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...ce-sources-say

Make it happen!!!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-17-2012, 04:30 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that'd be so gnarly. i seriously hope it happens
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 11-17-2012, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I'm way too excited for this right now after a huge Rutgers W.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-17-2012, 04:48 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotta cut down on those INTs though. I was worried at half time.
Old 11-17-2012, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Correct but also the offense is too conservative. 47 carries to 20 passes with our WR's is insane.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-17-2012, 05:09 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They probably don't trust the quarterback yet.
Old 11-17-2012, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
They probably don't trust the quarterback yet.
It's exactly why but it's dumb. He's made some big passes and he won't get better handing it off so much.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-17-2012, 05:35 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Seeing how Rutgers defense plays, then watching the Giants defense gives me major sad face.
Old 11-17-2012, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Seeing how Rutgers defense plays, then watching the Giants defense gives me major sad face.
Haha same here. This is by far the best D I've ever seen play.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-17-2012, 05:46 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Haha same here. This is by far the best D I've ever seen play.
Just the style of play, its what I want the Giants to be. Fast, physical, great tackling, just great fundamentals.

I don't care about schemes as much as I used to, but I do care a lot about fundamentals. And Rutgers is just so much more fundamentally sound than the Giants defense.
Old 11-17-2012, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

They do everything right that you want to see and then the scheme is the tops. I was actually thinking today that I wish the Giants could tackle like this.

Logan Ryan is the best tackling CB I've ever seen including the NFL. I know that sounds like crazy talk but it's not.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-17-2012, 11:13 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Will Allen was pretty darn good. But yeah, I like Ryan. He's perfect for a Cover 2 scheme.

The Giants believe in a length/size philosophy. It's what makes our DL great, but also makes our back 7 less effective. I'd like to see us get a little smaller and faster in the back 7.

Rutgers defense is built like the Eagles defense. Small and fast all over.
Old 11-17-2012, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Eagles D would like to be like us though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-18-2012, 10:25 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Oh I agree. I don't like having a small defense as a whole like they do. But I would like to see us get a little smaller and faster in the LB core.

We just need to improve our speed in the back 7. Our back 7 is slow.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:25 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Will Allen was pretty darn good. But yeah, I like Ryan. He's perfect for a Cover 2 scheme.

The Giants believe in a length/size philosophy. It's what makes our DL great, but also makes our back 7 less effective. I'd like to see us get a little smaller and faster in the back 7.

Rutgers defense is built like the Eagles defense. Small and fast all over.
Allen was great at tackling. He was the best I've seen before Ryan.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-19-2012, 10:08 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Big 10!!!!!!!!!! Wow this is a dream.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-19-2012, 11:06 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

with Rutgers and the Giants, I've learned to never trust anything until it's 100% official but my goodness it would rule
Quote:
Old 11-19-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

If it falls apart now I'd be devastated. It has to happen!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-19-2012, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lions and Wolverines and Buckeyes oh my!

Last edited by Witten4HOF : 11-19-2012 at 07:53 PM.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

And we officially got the med school today also. What a great day for Rutgers.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-20-2012, 09:33 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't follow CB that much. What does this mean? Do we actually get blue chip recruits from other states now? Or do we still get 3 stars mostly?
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:15 AM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
I don't follow CB that much. What does this mean? Do we actually get blue chip recruits from other states now? Or do we still get 3 stars mostly?
Maybe in the long run but right now it is going to probably be the same sweet spot the team has been plucking from. Now if the team has success against the Michigans, Ohio States, and Penn States of the world gradually you will see things start to happen recruit wise.

The immediate impact is going to be the amount of revenue sharing increase coming from the conference itself and more sold out games to see grade A opponents.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote