Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-19-2012, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Last Week: 7-7
Overall: 98-48

Thursday
Miami @ Buffalo 1-0

Sunday
Arizona @ Atlanta 2-0
Cleveland @ Dallas 3-0
Green Bay @ Detroit 4-0
Cincinnati @ Kansas City 5-0
Philadelphia @ Washington 6-0
Tampa Bay @ Carolina 7-0
Jacksonville @ Houston 8-0
NY Jets @ St Louis 8-1
New Orleans @ Oakland 9-1
San Diego @ Denver 10-1
Indianapolis @ New England 11-1
Baltimore @ Pittsburgh 12-1

Monday
Chicago @ San Francisco
12-1, n I should've seen the Rams loss coming.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:21 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
12-1, n I should've seen the Rams loss coming.
You should've seen the Bears loss coming tonight, too. (kidding)

11-2 so far this week for me. I lost the Rams game as well... and the flipping Panthers game. I was seriously thinking of switching that game Sunday morning, but I haven't done that yet this year so I didn't want to start now. Cost me an "L" this week, but it has also saved me from and "L" or 2 in the past.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
You should've seen the Bears loss coming tonight, too. (kidding)

11-2 so far this week for me. I lost the Rams game as well... and the flipping Panthers game. I was seriously thinking of switching that game Sunday morning, but I haven't done that yet this year so I didn't want to start now. Cost me an "L" this week, but it has also saved me from and "L" or 2 in the past.
We shall see. But I just feel like the Bears will do better if neither starter can play. The Bears D and Special teams are used to a time before Cutler, when they were the team's best chance to score. So if both Offense do awful, like I'm expecting, the Bears will be able to put up more points.

The Rams though, man, when I started watching that game it just hit me what a bad pick they were this week. Coming off that draining divisional battle with the 9ers n facing a Jets team that needed to diffuse some of the embarrassment around the team. That was a pick I definitely made with my heart, hoping the Jets would spiral into Tebow time.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Last edited by Rosebud : 11-19-2012 at 12:25 PM.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:33 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We shall see. But I just feel like the Bears will do better if neither starter can play. The Bears D and Special teams are used to a time before Cutler, when they were the team's best chance to score. So if both Offense do awful, like I'm expecting, the Bears will be able to put up more points.
Oh, I can understand why you picked the Bears to win this one. Was only kidding. If Cutler were in I would have picked the Bears as well. With both starting QBs out, I'm going with the homer pick. We're going to have to get our running game going early and often. If we are forced into 3rd and longs its going to be a long day for us. Hopefully Kaep can get loose for a few good runs. SF averages 170 rushing yards per game and Chicago only gives up just over 90 per game. Interested to see this match-up.

Last edited by farfromforgotten : 11-19-2012 at 12:47 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 11-19-2012, 12:43 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel pretty confident in the 49ers pick. Maybe I shouldn't, but it's a lot farther of a drop off from Jay Cutler to Jason Campbell than it is from Alex Smith to Colin K.
Old 11-19-2012, 12:51 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
I feel pretty confident in the 49ers pick. Maybe I shouldn't, but it's a lot farther of a drop off from Jay Cutler to Jason Campbell than it is from Alex Smith to Colin K.
I'm not so sure. I have high hopes for the future with Kaep, but this is a damn tough defense to be making your 1st NFL start against. Campbell at least has prior starting experience. Can't really fault his performance much in last weeks game having to come in with the injury to Cutler and the bad weather.
Old 11-19-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't see how you can say that considering CK has barely played. At least Campbell has experience and has been an average QB in this league, and Cutler is barely above that.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:14 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Last Week: 10-4 (counting tie as a loss)
Overall: 95-51

Thursday
Miami @ Buffalo

Sunday
Arizona @ Atlanta
Cleveland @ Dallas
Green Bay @ Detroit
Cincinnati @ Kansas City
Philadelphia @ Washington

Tampa Bay @ Carolina
Jacksonville @ Houston

NY Jets @ St Louis
New Orleans @ Oakland
San Diego @ Denver
Indianapolis @ New England
Baltimore @ Pittsburgh

Monday
Chicago @ San Francisco
12-2. Both losses were because I wanted those teams to win.

Quote:
I don't see how you can say that considering CK has barely played. At least Campbell has experience and has been an average QB in this league, and Cutler is barely above that.
I wasn't concerned about CK (just that Jason Campbell sucks). I just figured Cutler - Campbell >>>>> Smith - CK and that the two defenses were marginally different. Plus, I almost never pick against SF when a non-West Coast team plays them.

Last edited by descendency : 11-19-2012 at 11:51 PM.
descendency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:24 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Last Week: 8-6
Overall: 96-49

Thursday
Miami @ Buffalo 1-0

Sunday
Arizona @ Atlanta 2-0
Cleveland @ Dallas 3-0
Green Bay @ Detroit 3-1
Cincinnati @ Kansas City 4-1
Philadelphia @ Washington 5-1
Tampa Bay @ Carolina 5-2
Jacksonville @ Houston 6-2
NY Jets @ St Louis 6-3
New Orleans @ Oakland 7-3
San Diego @ Denver 8-3
Indianapolis @ New England 9-3
Baltimore @ Pittsburgh 10-3

Monday
Chicago @ San Francisco 10-4
Week: 10-4
Overall: 106-53

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:28 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
12-1 I will gladly take that.
13-1. I need more weeks like this to make up some ground.