Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2012, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Rise and Fall of Nations (Rules and How to Play)

Guidelines, Rules, and How to Play

I want to keep the rules fairly loose, being this is relatively new to most people, but essentially there are two phases to the game. Overt actions and covert actions. Generally, once or twice a week, everyone will post an action summary (in one big post, I will create an example of this). The actions you can take are limited only your imagination. If you want to build economically, it’s up to you to decide how that might best be accomplished for your country. If you want to build a massive military, it’s up to you to decide how that might best be accomplished.

Of course, this is impossible without someone deciding if this is successful or not, which is the role I will essentially be playing. Normally, as I’ve done this before, it would consist of several people deciding on how successful actions are, but as I don’t expect a huge amount of people to sign up, nor have many of you done something like this, I’ll probably handle it myself for the first round. As the “Decision Maker,” or moderator, I may also create random acts (whether they be natural disasters or acts of terrorism) to stir things up and create some unpredictability. I am pretty fair and open minded, but I will respond as a realistically as I can. If you legalize drugs in your country, or if you declare war on a peaceful nation, expect for my own response to indicate some clear drawbacks from this.

People are free to do what they want, but for the sake of fun, try to keep it somewhat in the realm of possibility. Usually this comes into play with war. The United States probably isn’t going to declare war on Canada, nor is United States going to turn into a communist regime overnight. Also understand if you choose a smaller country, they won’t become a superpower overnight. It takes time. But overtime, things can change. If you’re smart about it, you can do just about anything in this game.

There are MANY resources if you are not familiar with a country, its military power, or its resources. Google is a big help. I personally use this website for many wonderful facts. You should use it too.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat...elds/2111.html

Overt Actions:

Covert Actions:

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 03-04-2013 at 09:06 PM.
Forenci is offline   Reply With Quote