Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-20-2012, 01:14 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Why not? You compared a PPG average through 9 games for Smith against 1 game for Kaepernick. The fact that Smith has attempted more passes actually makes it MORE difficult to have a higher average. But nice attempt at an argument.

Seriously. Anyone rooting for one guy over the other really pisses me off. I'm happy BOTH 49ers QBs can win games. Whichever player lines up behind center I'm rooting 100% for.

This "controversy" is NOT going to help the team. But feel free to keep perpetuating it.

I'm happy as hell with how Kaep played... but knee-jerk reactions don't make a knee out of you.
Fine. Fair enough.

Both QB's can win games but which one do you think can win us a Super Bowl? Which one is actually the future at QB? It's not Smith. And its not that im cheering for Kaepernick over Smith. It's that with Kaepernick, the consertative crap appears to be gone. He's Harbaugh's guy period and will eventually be the starter either way. It's just a matter of time.

With Smith, it feels like Harbaugh will NEVER EVER take the chains off of him where as with Kaepernick, the chains were never ever put on to begin with.

Its amazing. For six years, all I ever heard or read was Smith sucks and needs to go. We finally have a QB who can be the guy that makes Smith go and yet, everyone here still wants Smith.

I dont get it. Its like you guys are so used to this team being sucky for the last decade that you just accept it. I'm sorry. I dont want to see close wins or ties. I want to see my beloved 49ers CRUSH the opposing team EVERY DAMN TIME!!! Granted, im probably the only one who feels that way but what can I say, im a sore loser and especially hate losing in crappy consertative ways. At least if we're aggressive and lose, its like okay but at least we went after the win instead of just expecting it to come to us.

Anyone who can say that they prefer close games with could go either way over tonight's thrashing of the Bears isnt a fan because as a fan, you want your team to win every game and if you want your team to win every game, you have to go with the players who give you the best damn chance of winning every game. Right now, I think that's Kaepernick. His arm strength alone is a huge positive and weapon that Smith cant give us even in our dreams. But like a said several times already, we'll just have to wait and see what happens.