Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-21-2012, 12:13 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe I should be impressed but I'm outraged. 108 ******* shots? 71 threes?

"It felt like anything I tossed up was going in," Taylor told The Associated Press.

Are you effing kidding me? You shot below 50%. You missed 56 effing shots! Arrgh. Maybe I should respect the gumption to take that many shots but I mad bro.
Old 11-21-2012, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel the same way. He took a ******* insane amount of shots, it's not like he was swishing them at an 80 percent rate.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:42 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nets going to the hack a Dwight. Chicken shits...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:43 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FT arr killing us tonight

So funny to see Metta World Peace rub Avery Johnson's dome right after he made that three

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:45 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
FT arr killing us tonight

So funny to see Metta World Peace rub Avery Johnson's dome right after he made that three
Loved it! Weak ass ****.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 11-21-2012, 12:49 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Black Mamba...still has it.

Quote:
Old 11-21-2012, 12:54 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

44% from the line and still winning, holy ****.

Quote:
Old 11-21-2012, 01:01 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Ah its annoying how inefficient Kobe has been this year, he's definitely the 3rd most important guy on the team.

Quote:
Old 11-21-2012, 01:04 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Ah its annoying how inefficient Kobe has been this year, he's definitely the 3rd most important guy on the team.
Holy ****, are you going to bring this up every time he has a good game?

So annoying.
Old 11-21-2012, 01:05 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Im gonna make sure its known how much of an idiotic statement it was.

Quote:
Old 11-21-2012, 01:19 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It will be fun to watch the Lakers get eliminated by the Wolves.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-21-2012, 01:57 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know it's the cool thing to do to pick a young up and coming team to beat the Lakers or Thunder, but the Wolves or Nuggets aren't doing **** this year, and Kobe will call Shaq his daddy before he loses to the ************* Wolves.
Old 11-21-2012, 05:21 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
1. The Spacing in Sacramento

The Kings' now-defunct starting lineup has scored 88.6 points per 100 possessions this season, per NBA.com. That kind of non-production is hard to manage; it's worse than Charlotte's offense last season, and worse than Washington's this season. Keith Smart thankfully removed James Johnson, a usable defender who can't shoot and nonetheless stops the ball at times to fire mid-range jumpers. Pairing Johnson with Tyreke Evans on the wing is NBA self-strangulation. Smart has replaced Johnson and Isaiah Thomas with John Salmons and Aaron Brooks. When John Salmons is the solution, you're in trouble. It's very early, but the lack of development here is alarming.
*sigh*sdlkfjad
Old 11-21-2012, 05:42 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Im gonna make sure its known how much of an idiotic statement it was.
Not saying I agreed with Brody's initial statement but it is unlucky for him this has been Kobe's only efficient year ever? (11 games in) which is surprising after how he struggled in the Olympics.
Old 11-21-2012, 09:05 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

gerald wallace for president. he played out of his mind last night
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:02 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://deadspin.com/5962514/?utm_cam...ium=socialflow

Since it was being talked about in here.

Last edited by comahan : 11-21-2012 at 02:10 PM.
comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Not saying I agreed with Brody's initial statement but it is unlucky for him this has been Kobe's only efficient year ever? (11 games in) which is surprising after how he struggled in the Olympics.
don't forget this is his 17th season which makes the feat even more impressive.

I don't think there's another guard/sf that can even remotely relate.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:26 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
http://deadspin.com/5962514/?utm_cam...ium=socialflow

Since it was being talked about in here.
They had the opposing coach on ESPN today and the SC anchor asked him a bunch of questions about the team, the record, etc.

Then the SC anchor asked him about his own player's 70-point night which was obviously overshadowed by the other kid.

The coach explained that at half-time, that kid had 27 points or something, and the goal for the game was to get him to 50. Not to win, to get him to 50. He ended up with 70 and the coach said "I was happy for him." etc.

So basically, at halftime, both coaches had goals to get one individual player the maximum amount of points as possible.

That is not basketball. That is not sports.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:47 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
He's a 45% shooter for his career (MJ shot at 49% for his career, and hes the GOAT). I'd say that's pretty efficient for the most part. Last year he shot 43% which was the lowest for his career since his rookie season and took 23 shots a game...so while he was inefficient he hasn't had a past of shooting at a low clip, so to even bring up the idea that Pau was a more important player for this team is a joke.

Quote:
Old 11-21-2012, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Polamalu_is_God
Rookie

Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Holy ****, are you going to bring this up every time he has a good game?

So annoying.
Right.Its not like they played a real defense.Outside of Gerald Wallace no D.

By:BK the God
Polamalu_is_God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Polamalu_is_God
Rookie

Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I know it's the cool thing to do to pick a young up and coming team to beat the Lakers or Thunder, but the Wolves or Nuggets aren't doing **** this year, and Kobe will call Shaq his daddy before he loses to the ************* Wolves.
Clippers will beat the Lakers in playoffs. Mark my words.

By:BK the God
Polamalu_is_God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:54 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

****, now there's too much Clippers love.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

No, there was too much Clippers love last year. This year they are the real deal, it'll be interesting to see in the playoffs, though.

Quote:
Old 11-21-2012, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** the clippers...Paul and Melo...just god damn this stupid ******* sport.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
**** the clippers...Paul and Melo...just god damn this stupid ******* sport.
I'm confused about everything this post has. Why did you randomly link Paul and Melo?

RIP TheManInBlack