Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-21-2012, 01:31 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Black Friday 2012

Seems like the deals are starting online already.

What's everybody looking forward to getting?

Where's all the deals at?

Last year this thread was great for knowing which Amazon lightning deals were coming up for video games and stuff.

SHARE! SHARE!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I ordered most of my Christmas gifts online a couple years back through black friday sales and am looking to do the same thing again this year. I am searching online but if anyone sees any good deals (nothing big like a TV) post that **** here and rep will be sent your way.
Old 11-21-2012, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So are the Cyber Monday deals better for electronics than Black Friday (online). Just curious.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:12 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know Amazon is having some killer video game deals on Thursday. FIFA13, NCAA13, Madden13, NBA2k13 all $25 on Thursday.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...d_i=6131121011

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

don't get NCAA13 unless you enjoy having dudes open every play on go routes.

seriously, you can run 4 verticals every play and there will always be someone open.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:00 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm trying to buy video game tv, something with low input lag. Nothing more than 400, plasma seems good but doesn't go smaller than 42
Old 11-21-2012, 03:13 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I get emails from Bradsdeals.com that are pretty sweet.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
I'm trying to buy video game tv, something with low input lag. Nothing more than 400, plasma seems good but doesn't go smaller than 42
Be aware that just about every company releases TVs just for black friday that are utter garbage made with ****** parts. Hell, some of them come in boxes that are far different from their brand counterparts. If you are really serious about getting a new TV wait until Christmas day or the week following. I bought a $1200 Samsung LED for $750.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:53 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For cyber Monday, I found that just going to amazon that day and looking for what you need, there price matching system works pretty well. And they can tell you where the better deals are for that item. I get the majority of my Christmas shopping done on cyber Monday.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

going with the 180$ 40 inch toshiba LCD for an extra TV in my room. Don't need the best quality, just something to fall asleep to
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:08 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
going with the 180$ 40 inch toshiba LCD for an extra TV in my room. Don't need the best quality, just something to fall asleep to
that still sounds like a good deal. where from?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:09 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Somebody go out and find me a toaster oven

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
don't get NCAA13 unless you enjoy having dudes open every play on go routes.

seriously, you can run 4 verticals every play and there will always be someone open.
That's not far from how half of college football works now anyway.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:31 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
that still sounds like a good deal. where from?

check amazon lightning deals every morning, it will be on that.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:33 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That 40 inch toshiba is from Best Buy I think every deal they'll have at store will be online also.

I'm looking to stock up on video games and movies for winter break. Try and get most of my Christmas shopping done too.

I will camping out for fun with friends at best buy, I do it every year because I enjoy it for some reason. Probably hit up Frys later in the day to see what they have, they always have good **** there.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:50 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am the world's most terrible shopper. I have been trying to get me at least 40 inch TV for several years. Most good deals via online not stores so it may be the reason.

edit: sorry wrong link.

http://www.dealsofamerica.com/RCA-46...DTV/204836.htm

50 inch Westinghouse for 350 bucks in Target.

I would prefer ordering RCA to standing in a line outside for Westinghouse. However, I have no idea what quality does RCA offer. That is a problem.

Last edited by YotoJets007 : 11-21-2012 at 06:26 PM.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:16 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've already spent a decent chunk of money on Amazon including NCAA 13 and the first season of Homeland (blu-ray) for $25 each. I'm thinking of getting both The Matrix and Ironman on blu-ray for $3.96, if I'm still awake at that time Friday morning. Amazon also has the Breaking Bad seasons (I'm thinking about these) for $11.99 each and Alien Anthology (already own it) for $20.

I'm probably going to wait in line at Best Buy, depending on how long it is when I get there. I'm hoping to get the ASUS laptop for $249 and my wife wants this wireless printer for $40.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:23 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
That 40 inch toshiba is from Best Buy I think every deal they'll have at store will be online also.

I'm looking to stock up on video games and movies for winter break. Try and get most of my Christmas shopping done too.

I will camping out for fun with friends at best buy, I do it every year because I enjoy it for some reason. Probably hit up Frys later in the day to see what they have, they always have good **** there.
Frys is one of the things I miss about California the most. I loved that place. Such insane deals year round.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:44 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Camping out at the stores,really?Some people do it not me that is too insane IMO. I'm targeting a 32" LCD at Kmart for around 100$ its like a proscane one just to get me buy since I moved and didn't bring my vizo 47" tv from wa to wis but any who. It will be early to bed shortly.Be my first time ever shopping on black friday , watch out world. I'm also hoping to snatch NCAA 13 . Note for online that is boring unless you are in Online dynasty and its a sim league etc. Too bad black ops 2 wasn't on half price grr.

Does any one know where I could get a cheap deal on a Network adapter wifi thing for the xbox 360 this friday ? those things are still way to high .
Old 11-21-2012, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got these from Amazon so far (all blu)...

Breaking Bad Season 4- $11.99
The Avengers- $15
Justified Season 2- $11.99
Batman: Year One- $7.99

Will probably get in the next few days...

Hunger Games- $8.98
Spartacus: Vengeance- $16.99
Collateral- $5.99
NBA 2K13- $25

We'll see otherwise.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:05 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ya I'm probably going to grab 2k13 for 25 can't pass up that deal.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Same. Wal-mart also has 2k13 for $25 which I will be grabbing.
Old 11-21-2012, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got the Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones) books 1-4 for $20 (total) with free next day shipping from amazon. BBT season 5 for $9.00 . The rest of the time I'm going to hit

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 06:09 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well my first attempt at getting a descent / cheap HDTV failed this mooring at Kmart. Probably the first 40 or so people wanted as the 32" for 100$ went asap. Dam you people for camping out / having no life . Two more places at a chance for me , Sears tonight and Walmart then one more place on Friday. I hate being cheap on HDTV but when your poor ain't got no other choice .
Old 11-22-2012, 09:06 AM    (permalink
ryno626
Rookie

ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Game of the Year edition Arkham City is 20 bucks on Amazon right now. PURCHASED