Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-23-2012, 01:29 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nothing beats Amazon lightning deals. Got my new golf GPS for $84. Black Friday deal at Sports Authority had it for $179. Regular $199.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 01:29 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Hey, if a few years ago I had to choose between buying a product from a guy with a charitable foundation who tries to help out people from around the world or a ******* asshole who is getting celebrated as some great guy just because he died...I know who'd I'd take.
I won't disagree with that. But at the end of the day, as harsh as it sounds, I want whatever is the best product for me. Starving kids in Africa have no impact on my decision.
Old 11-23-2012, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I always thought Black Friday was ridiculously overrated?
If you're going to spend multiple hours waiting in line then I'd agree. But I went just a half hour before the store opened, got my ****, and got out in a total of about 50 minutes. An hour or so of my time is definitely worth saving $300.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 01:43 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
All untrue things. I don't understand how you can generalize laptops too. Dell's are trash, sure. But Lenovo, Asus and Toshiba are all fantastic quality and I've had my Toshiba for years now with zero issues. Not only that, but I laugh when my friends have to get their Mac battery replaced after a year or two. I've never changed by Toshiba battery in four years and I still can get 12-14+ hours on my battery.

I think it's funny how people think Mac's are safer from virus attacks. They aren't. It's just most virus are aimed toward PC's because (duh) PC's dominate the share of the PC market. Why make viruses for Mac when no one uses them?

PC's are just as reliable as Mac's, if not more so. And PC's are only hard to use if you are 60 years old. Not to mention they're much more customizable and arguably easier to use in many ways.

Just don't buy a crap brand like HP or Dell.
I bought the Lenovo Yoga online and I haven't even seen it in real life yet. I hope I like it. Looks pretty cool from the research I did.

About a month ago I bought a Mac Air and returned it. Sucker was a lemon. Even the guy at the store was wondering why it wasn't working. Luckily I noticed it within the 2 week window to return.
Old 11-23-2012, 01:45 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I won't disagree with that. But at the end of the day, as harsh as it sounds, I want whatever is the best product for me. Starving kids in Africa have no impact on my decision.
There are definitely plenty of reasons why Mac's are a better choice for certain consumers in terms of their software choices, but the thing that irks me about Macs is that 50% of their users buy them and then proceed to use them exclusively for Facebook and writing papers. Why not just buy a Chromebook if that's all you're going to do? You'll get a safer less hassle device for 10x less.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 01:48 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I bought the Lenovo Yoga online and I haven't even seen it in real life yet. I hope I like it. Looks pretty cool from the research I did.

About a month ago I bought a Mac Air and returned it. Sucker was a lemon. Even the guy at the store was wondering why it wasn't working. Luckily I noticed it within the 2 week window to return.
I was intrigued by the Yoga as well, but I don't like that the keyboard is exposed in Tablet mode. I want to wait until the Asus Transformer Books are out before I legitimately consider that type of computer choice.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 02:18 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** black friday.

I've been sick for a week and went to wal mart last night before the hoards to get a humidifier/ vaporizer. I didn't know where to look cause i never go to wal mart (it was the only place i could think of that had one that was open on thanksgiving). They told me I had to wait in line for a black friday deal to get a humidifier. WTF wal mart?! I will be writing a nice letter to their headquarters today.

/rant.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
**** black friday.

I've been sick for a week and went to wal mart last night before the hoards to get a humidifier/ vaporizer. I didn't know where to look cause i never go to wal mart (it was the only place i could think of that had one that was open on thanksgiving). They told me I had to wait in line for a black friday deal to get a humidifier. WTF wal mart?! I will be writing a nice letter to their headquarters today.

/rant.
You should've gone to the doctors instead... or Walgreens, not WalMart. haha. Your letter will fall on deaf ears.
Old 11-23-2012, 02:29 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stop being a ginger prick vikes.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 02:31 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
You should've gone to the doctors instead... or Walgreens, not WalMart. haha. Your letter will fall on deaf ears.
I know. and the funny thing is, i process correspondence for a communications company and get a kick out of some of the stuff that people say/ think - which is really more of a mis-understanding than anything.

I'll give this cold another week before I go to the doctor.

I went to Walgreens and they did not have any cool mist humidifiers.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 11-23-2012, 02:32 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutey Wooty View Post
Stop being a ginger prick vikes.
**** you wooty! I'm sickk and irritable!

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 11-23-2012, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
**** you wooty! I'm sickk and irritable!

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

lol, for whatever reason that made me smile :)

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 11-23-2012, 03:03 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I snatched a good Toshbia 40" HDTV for 200 $ at best buy along with some xbox live head phones for 35$ they where XBOX 360 EAR FORCE X12 WIRED HEADSET suppose to be a good headset IMO. Probably not as great as turtle beach but s for the price a good buy.Only really two things I got last night.OH I did get a 3 month membership for half price !

Sad thing is I had to wait in like for 7 hours to get all this but was worth the wait just for the HDTV,now I just black ops 2 ha .

Edit: never mind the head phone set is a turtle beach brand .

Last edited by 49erNation85 : 11-23-2012 at 03:07 PM.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I snatched a good Toshbia 40" HDTV for 200 $ at best buy along with some xbox live head phones for 35$ they where XBOX 360 EAR FORCE X12 WIRED HEADSET suppose to be a good headset IMO. Probably not as great as turtle beach but s for the price a good buy.Only really two things I got last night.OH I did get a 3 month membership for half price !

Sad thing is I had to wait in like for 7 hours to get all this but was worth the wait just for the HDTV,now I just black ops 2 ha .

I just waited till the crazy people cleared out and showed up at a local Fred Meyer around here and asked this gal for an ipad2 that was on sale for 350.00. Gal tried to tell me they were only selling 20 at that price. I guess it was the Boston charm that got me the deal. Maybe they just wanted to make a sale.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 03:44 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea who knows about the limit they actually had. It was still kind of fun with a bunch of friends we had standing in line. And talking with the other people in line. Some ordered pizza closer to like 10pm lol it was funny how quick people get hungry or can't live with out there tech stuff for like 6 hours.
Old 11-23-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post

Can I still get that TV?
Old 11-23-2012, 04:12 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got a 2 TB Toshiba external hard drive, an MP3 player for $15, "Some Nights" by The Format Fun., a dual-fan cooling platform for my laptop, a pair of wireless headphones by Sharper Image, two pairs of shoes, and a 79-piece pencil set, oil pastels, and a hard cover sketch book for me to art.

My first Black Friday ever. Neat.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some of you guys came out pretty good. I bought a house this year and have to pay mortgage myself until my gf moves in, so of course when I got paid today it all went primarily to mortgage. Sucks, but that's how it's gonna be now. Would have loved to hold onto 200-300$ extra just for a few sales. Can't believe I missed the 2k13 sale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 04:26 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Some of you guys came out pretty good. I bought a house this year and have to pay mortgage myself until my gf moves in, so of course when I got paid today it all went primarily to mortgage. Sucks, but that's how it's gonna be now. Would have loved to hold onto 200-300$ extra just for a few sales. Can't believe I missed the 2k13 sale.
Congrats bro. Trust me, you made the right purchase :)
Old 11-23-2012, 04:56 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
What's the breakdown of your house? ...if you don't mind. You don't have to.
Old 11-23-2012, 04:56 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I obviously missed out any TV but I ordered Spectre 39 inch for 250 plus a bunch of products. I just opened new credit card so I could use 6 months interest free.

If I were shopping in the store and using current credit card, I would have to pay off the debit at once in order to pay the actual prices. I know I could not.

In the math strategy, do I make right decision? heh.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 05:10 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Got a 2 TB Toshiba external hard drive, an MP3 player for $15, "Some Nights" by The Format Fun., a dual-fan cooling platform for my laptop, a pair of wireless headphones by Sharper Image, two pairs of shoes, and a 79-piece pencil set, oil pastels, and a hard cover sketch book for me to art.

My first Black Friday ever. Neat.
hipster

To wrap up my black friday I actually did end up going to Frys and getting a ton of 5 dollar bluray deals.

Where The Wild Things Are
Inception
No Country For Old Men
Fight Club
Inglorious Bastards
In Bruges
40 Year Old Virgin

Also got a card reader for free!!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 05:17 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Can I still get that TV?
I"m not sure I think it was just the opening night deal. And I'm sure it sold because i was ticket 51 when they got around too me and I was in half way in the line etc.
Old 11-23-2012, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Very sane approach on your part.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote