Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 11-23-2012, 03:37 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Our OL sucks but Romo makes wrong choices even when he does have time.

I'm over him already. I know his limitations. I think we can have some fun successful seasons with him. But there ain't no way in the world I believe he will EVER win a SB.

...that is unless, EVERYTHING is perfect around him. HC/OC/DC.. OL, WR, TE, RB... DE, DT, OLB, ILB, CB, FS, SS... K, P and LS. If we get all of that fixed then maybe just maybe Romo can win a SB, but he won't ever lead them there. THEY will lead HIM there.
I agree to an extent. He doesn't need an elite line, because he improvises. It helps sure, but with the right plays called it'd work. Our WR's and TE's are fine. Our defense is fine. With the personnel as is this team could win a SB, it'd be much much harder without Murray but it could be done. You just can't win a SB by committing a ton of penalties, every week, same ones.

I mean when your playing sandlot ball without any direction or coaching what can you expect.

Whose bright idea was it to QB sneak on 1st and 10? hahahahahahahahah. I can't even get mad at that. Why is it that me, sitting at home, can see the downs and markers, can see the previous play was good for a 1st, but everyone on the sidelines seems to be on another planet thinking it's short so we burn a down.

I mean, those plays sum up this team perfectly. If Jerry gives JG another year next year that'll be my breaking point. I can live with ill-timed onside kicks, going for 2, gut check calls. I can't live with the same false start penalties every week, stalling in the red zone for a FG, and only running the no huddle when we are down 17 points. JG I think is too smart for his own good, but he's so terrible at mandatory coaching functions it's not even funny. I'm just tired of talking about it at this point, I'd rather tank and secure Jake Mathews + a new HC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 03:53 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I agree to an extent. He doesn't need an elite line, because he improvises. It helps sure, but with the right plays called it'd work. Our WR's and TE's are fine. Our defense is fine. With the personnel as is this team could win a SB, it'd be much much harder without Murray but it could be done. You just can't win a SB by committing a ton of penalties, every week, same ones.

I mean when your playing sandlot ball without any direction or coaching what can you expect.

Whose bright idea was it to QB sneak on 1st and 10? hahahahahahahahah. I can't even get mad at that. Why is it that me, sitting at home, can see the downs and markers, can see the previous play was good for a 1st, but everyone on the sidelines seems to be on another planet thinking it's short so we burn a down.

I mean, those plays sum up this team perfectly. If Jerry gives JG another year next year that'll be my breaking point. I can live with ill-timed onside kicks, going for 2, gut check calls. I can't live with the same false start penalties every week, stalling in the red zone for a FG, and only running the no huddle when we are down 17 points. JG I think is too smart for his own good, but he's so terrible at mandatory coaching functions it's not even funny. I'm just tired of talking about it at this point, I'd rather tank and secure Jake Mathews + a new HC.
Not enough face palm can be said for that play.

You nailed it. It's sandlot football. A complete unorganzied mess is what we field each week on offense.

I just can't ever believe that Romo will win a SB. Something will always happen with him.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 05:32 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One thing that deserves mention...

How Dez was able to control his aggression against DeAngelo Hall who struck Dez in his facemask.

Can we say PROGRESS??? I thought it was awesome enough that he faked a swing at him. But I'm so happy that he controlled himself cause he ended up having a great game. He's really stepped it up this year. Becoming a man in front of our eyes.

Claiborne also stepped it up big time. Provided tight coverage and RG3 hardly looked to throw his way. He was only targeted 3 times and gave up that 1 pass on the bubble screen where he blew up the receiver for a loss.

Oh and Anthony Spencer... WOW.

Last edited by D-Unit : 11-23-2012 at 06:13 PM.
Old 11-23-2012, 06:07 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm just tired of talking about it at this point, I'd rather tank and secure Matt Barkley + a new HC.
I'm ready for an entirely new chapter.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 06:27 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
I'm a fan of Barkley but I can't say I'm A FAAAAAN. Ya know what I mean?

This team is too close to have to start over at QB. With Barkley, we're still complaining about OL and S. Before I'm ready to start over at QB, I think we should shore it up first. The Niners did that and it doesn't really matter who the QB is. lol.

I've been debating each week whether I should make a mock with us taking a QB, but I keep going back to this. We have too many vets that are ready to win now.

Whether we like it or not... It's all aboard the Romocoaster for us.
Old 11-23-2012, 06:40 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

http://sportsblogs.star-telegram.com...-redskins.html

http://sportsblogs.star-telegram.com...at-center.html

Two interesting reads.
Old 11-23-2012, 07:21 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I'm a fan of Barkley but I can't say I'm A FAAAAAN. Ya know what I mean?

This team is too close to have to start over at QB. With Barkley, we're still complaining about OL and S. Before I'm ready to start over at QB, I think we should shore it up first. The Niners did that and it doesn't really matter who the QB is. lol.

I've been debating each week whether I should make a mock with us taking a QB, but I keep going back to this. We have too many vets that are ready to win now.

Whether we like it or not... It's all aboard the Romocoaster for us.
Yea but are these vets ready to win now? In all likelihood this will be the 3rd consecutive year we miss the playoffs, and possibly non-winning record. Romo and co have had their chances to prove their worth, and they've consistently failed. It gets to a point where you're relying less on evidence and more on hope... at some point you have to turn the page.

And what vets are we talking about? Romo, Witten, Ware, Ratliff.... and that's it. We've quietly become a young team... Lee, Carter, Claiborne, Carr, Tyron, Dez, Murray. Those guys are the future and it's not fair to them to stay loyal to the vets hoping that they'll figure it out after a decade of not getting it done. It's extremely important right now that we start to transcend into a winner, we have too many talented young guys on the roster for them to become accustomed to losing.

Plus, you know that QBs are coming into the league and adjusting at a faster pace than ever before. Who's to say that Barkley wouldn't surpass Romo within a year?

Last edited by TheFinisher : 11-23-2012 at 07:23 PM.
Old 11-23-2012, 07:26 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Yea but are these vets ready to win now? In all likelihood this will be the 3rd consecutive year we miss the playoffs, and possibly non-winning record. Romo and co have had their chances to prove their worth, and they've consistently failed. It gets to a point where you're relying less on evidence and more on hope... at some point you have to turn the page.

And what vets are we talking about? Romo, Witten, Ware, Ratliff.... and that's it. We've quietly become a young team... Lee, Carter, Claiborne, Carr, Tyron, Dez, Murray. Those guys are the future and it's not fair to them to stay loyal to the vets hoping that they'll figure it out after a decade of not getting it done.

Plus, you know that QBs are coming into the league and adjusting at a faster pace than ever before. Who's to say that Barkley wouldn't surpass Romo within a year?
You got a point. But I'm not saying no to the playoffs this year.

I'll make that judgement after/if Murray gets back in time.
Old 11-23-2012, 09:43 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

More great news

The season of Cowboys inside linebacker Bruce Carter could be over because team officials believe he'll need elbow surgery next week, according to a source.

Carter dislocated his elbow in the second half of the Cowboys' loss to the Washington Redskins.

Team officials will know more about Carter's status on Monday.

Losing Carter is a major blow to a defense that has already lost inside linebacker Sean Lee to toe surgery. Without Lee and Carter, the Cowboys will have to start Ernie Sims and Dan Connor as the inside linebackers in their 3-4 defense.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:28 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces View Post
More great news

The season of Cowboys inside linebacker Bruce Carter could be over because team officials believe he'll need elbow surgery next week, according to a source.

Carter dislocated his elbow in the second half of the Cowboys' loss to the Washington Redskins.

Team officials will know more about Carter's status on Monday.

Losing Carter is a major blow to a defense that has already lost inside linebacker Sean Lee to toe surgery. Without Lee and Carter, the Cowboys will have to start Ernie Sims and Dan Connor as the inside linebackers in their 3-4 defense.
Old 11-24-2012, 02:23 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This has been an absolutely awful sports year. Longhorns are completely average, Cowboys are a huge mess, Kings are the definition of bottom feeders.. my favorite young Cowboy in Bruce Carter is probably done for the year now. I'm not sure it can get any worse.

Also, Matt Barkley will be average. And with this offensive line, say hello to the next Matt Cassel.

We need to completely scrap everything outside of LT, preferably with high draft picks. We need a complete OL overhaul, it'll improve us immediately in the short term and it'll set itself up to have good to very good protection for our QBOTF
Old 11-24-2012, 02:26 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This has been an absolutely awful sports year. Longhorns are completely average, Cowboys are a huge mess, Kings are the definition of bottom feeders.. my favorite young Cowboy in Bruce Carter is probably done for the year now. I'm not sure it can get any worse.

Also, Matt Barkley will be average. And with this offensive line, say hello to the next Matt Cassel.

We need to completely scrap everything outside of LT, preferably with high draft picks. We need a complete OL overhaul, it'll improve us immediately in the short term and it'll set itself up to have good to very good protection for our QBOTF
Old 11-24-2012, 05:42 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

Rich Eisen's new twitter picture lol

Old 11-24-2012, 05:50 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha! While funny, very funny, I don't think that's accurate at all. Garrett was the guy Jones wanted and once Tubby got fired, that was the job he was groomed for. He even didn't take the Ravens job to stay in Dallas to one day become HC.

Like I maintained before, this is because of the Jones-Jim Garrett connection. They go back and old man garrett was a scout for you guys. It would take a lot for Jason to get fired more so than the average HC that coaches Dallas.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 06:15 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If he doesn't make the playoffs, I could see him getting let go. Or demoted. But it also wouldn't surprise me if he gets another year.

This is what happens when you involve nepotism into business decisions.
Old 11-24-2012, 06:30 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
If he doesn't make the playoffs, I could see him getting let go. Or demoted. But it also wouldn't surprise me if he gets another year.

This is what happens when you involve nepotism into business decisions.
I am not sure it would be this year though. I agree with the getting another year one. They won't demoted him and do that to him. He would be fired before they consider doing that.

Nepotism may be it but there are a lot of them working for jerry. You had Jim, but he retired. Now there is Jason, John, and Judd.
Old 11-24-2012, 06:48 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Haha! While funny, very funny, I don't think that's accurate at all. Garrett was the guy Jones wanted and once Tubby got fired, that was the job he was groomed for. He even didn't take the Ravens job to stay in Dallas to one day become HC.

Like I maintained before, this is because of the Jones-Jim Garrett connection. They go back and old man garrett was a scout for you guys. It would take a lot for Jason to get fired more so than the average HC that coaches Dallas.

You want to make some sort of bet. I know you've brought it up before, but I can gaurantee you that regardless of their relationship Jerry doesn't like losing and being embarrassed more so then sticking to his guns. Also if Payton really is in play, their relationship(as well as the one with Holmgren just for arguments sake) is just as good. Whether or not he groomed JG, or hand picked him, he still has to do a job and Jerry won't let him get away with mediocrity for free.

I get the feeling you'll be surprised to hear JG was fired but it's bound to happen.

Quote:
Old 11-24-2012, 06:56 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
I would love to just see Romo go for 2 more years with a really good line. Sure he's not perfect and I always drill him, but his play isn't declining. He's not a Ryan Fitzpatrick out there, so I would love to devote an entire off-season to the offensive line. I would love to go Guard, then Center in the draft, sign one big time Guard in Free Agency, and give Parnell a year at RT. Take a RB in the 4th round again, 3rd round Safety and hope he's not another JAG like we always seem to draft.

That would give us 4 new starters on the line, a RB to spell Murray, and hopefully a Safety we could rely on starting. That's only one FA signing also, we could still look for value on 1 of the safeties that may be out there, but Sensy plus a find in the draft would be fine for me.

That's probably my favorite scenario right now. I think with a draft/off-season in that direction, and a fresh start with a new HC, there is enough here to make the playoffs. Why do we all want to blow things up so much? We are in every game, at the end, almost every week. It's not like we aren't good enough to keep up, or win. Romo may not be a SB winner, but we are good enough to make a deep run next year.

Quote:
Old 11-24-2012, 07:38 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
You want to make some sort of bet. I know you've brought it up before, but I can gaurantee you that regardless of their relationship Jerry doesn't like losing and being embarrassed more so then sticking to his guns. Also if Payton really is in play, their relationship(as well as the one with Holmgren just for arguments sake) is just as good. Whether or not he groomed JG, or hand picked him, he still has to do a job and Jerry won't let him get away with mediocrity for free.

I get the feeling you'll be surprised to hear JG was fired but it's bound to happen.

Well obviously, if Payton is in play, I think he hires him. Hell I would too! He is a super bowl winning HC and his system is much better than Garrett's system. Moreover, Payton's system can help Romo as well. So I think that would be a good decision.

I tend to agree with what BBD said. I don't see it this year. Next year, I think that is fair game if you guys do poorly. But the x factor is who shakes lose and has interest. If someone like Payton is free and wants to come to Dallas, and makes that known, then bye bye Garrett family.

That's correct, if JG does get fired, I know I will be very surprised, assuming it's after this season. But like I said if Payton wants to come, then I won't be. If he gets fired just like that, then yeah, I would very well be surprised.
Old 11-24-2012, 08:07 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I would love to just see Romo go for 2 more years with a really good line. Sure he's not perfect and I always drill him, but his play isn't declining. He's not a Ryan Fitzpatrick out there, so I would love to devote an entire off-season to the offensive line. I would love to go Guard, then Center in the draft, sign one big time Guard in Free Agency, and give Parnell a year at RT. Take a RB in the 4th round again, 3rd round Safety and hope he's not another JAG like we always seem to draft.

That would give us 4 new starters on the line, a RB to spell Murray, and hopefully a Safety we could rely on starting. That's only one FA signing also, we could still look for value on 1 of the safeties that may be out there, but Sensy plus a find in the draft would be fine for me.

That's probably my favorite scenario right now. I think with a draft/off-season in that direction, and a fresh start with a new HC, there is enough here to make the playoffs. Why do we all want to blow things up so much? We are in every game, at the end, almost every week. It's not like we aren't good enough to keep up, or win. Romo may not be a SB winner, but we are good enough to make a deep run next year.
I could live with a 2 year plan devoted to making this offense as QB friendly as possible, because not only does it help Romo... it'll be here for our QBOTF. I just don't want to see Jerry hand Romo a 5-Year extension, which is a real possibility.

But if Garrett does get canned after the season, all bets are off. I could easily see the new HC come in wanting to start over with HIS kind of QB. Not every coach will be willing to gamble his job on the Romo-coaster. Garrett has been here every year since Romo became starter... they've basically come up together. JG has a LOT more invested in Romo than any new coaching staff would have... it'd be interesting to see. That is, if Jerry allows it.

Last edited by TheFinisher : 11-24-2012 at 08:18 PM.
Old 11-24-2012, 11:04 PM    (permalink
chrlopez1
Veteran

chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Rest of season

I just want then to play hard and not get blown out. I think it possible we can win all and we could lose all. I don't know about Garrett....I think he would benefit from a OC, but not sure he will go that route. I think cutting Holmes might be a message that even if JJ praises u ....u can still get cut. I like cole and Harris.........Austin is a number 2,

I think we need to go OL IN ROUND 1 .......it just depends we're we land in the draft.
chrlopez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:47 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey, I was in London so I missed the game. Plus my TiVo broke up and didn't record the game! Was it at least fun?
And wasn't Dez supposed to be awful? ;)

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:00 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano View Post
Hey, I was in London so I missed the game. Plus my TiVo broke up and didn't record the game! Was it at least fun?
And wasn't Dez supposed to be awful? ;)
We got blown up in the first half to the point where most TV audiences probably turned the game off. Then STORMED back in the 4th and couldn't recover an onside kick. Depressing to watch the first half though.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:37 AM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tim Cowlishaw ‏@TimCowlishaw
Make of this what u like. If Packers win tonight and NFC East home teams win next week, Giants, Wash and, yes, Dallas will be tied at 6-6.

This is crazy! Part of me wants to win out but a part of me would rather lose out and get a high draft pick and maybe a new HC. IDK...If we were to make the playoffs what would our chances be without Lee, Carter, Scandrick, Church, Coleman, maybe Ratliff? And Hatcher is dinged up too. Not to mention our offense is banged up to and who knows if/when Murray, Costa, Austin, Smith, Cook, might come back? What do you guys think/prefer?

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 12:30 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Disgusting:(

I don't know what to make of the rest of the season.

I'm spent. Go Cowboys!
FreshBoy! is online now   Reply With Quote