1. Kansas City - QB Geno Smith - WVU
2. Jacksonville - OLB Jarvis Jones - Georgia
3. Cleveland - ILB Manti Te'o - Notre Dame
4. Carolina - DT Star Lotulelei - Utah
5. Oakland - DE Damontre Moore - Texas A&M
6. Philadelphia - QB Tyler Wilson -Arkansas
7. St. Louis - OT Luke Joeckel - TAM
8. San Diego - NT Jonathan Hankins - Ohio St.
9. Miami - WR Keenan Allen - Cal
10. Buffalo - QB Matt Barkley - USC
11. Detroit - CB Dee Millner - Alabama
12. St. Louis - WR Justin Hunter - Tennessee
13. Arizona - OT Jake Mathews - Texas A&M
14. New York Jets - OLB Barkevious Mingo - LSU
15. Tennessee - DE Bjoern Werner - Florida St.
16. Cincinnati - CB Jonathan Banks - Mississippi State
17. New Orleans - DE Sam Montgomery
18. Dallas - OG Chance Warmack - Alabama
19. Tampa Bay - CB Jordan Poyer - Oregon State
20. Minnesota - WR Cordarelle Patterson
21. Indianapolis - DE Dion Jordan - Oregon
22. New York Giants - OT Eric Fisher - Central Michigan
23. Pittsburgh - DT John Jenkins - Georgia
24. Seattle - WR Tavon Austin - West Virginia
25. Green Bay - OL Rick Wagner - Tennessee
26. Denver - DT Sylvester Moorer DT NC
27. New England - CB Dave Amerson
28. Chicago - OT Taylor Lewan Michigan
29. San Francisco - S Matt Elam - Florida
30. Baltimore - OLB CJ Mosley
31. Houston - WR Terrance Williams - Baylor
32. Atlanta - TE Tyler Eifert -ND
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
This Chiefs draft would make me very happy by filling the two greatest needs on the team.
While I'm not knocking Trufant and would be ok with him, the Chiefs are going to have more immediate needs to address on the defensive line and if Richardson and Ansah and some of the others are there they need to be wearing red.