Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 11-02-2012, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Obviously didn't happen, but Bowe would have been an excellent fit and worth the investment. He's so damn talented.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:31 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we had gotten/signed Bowe, we would have one hell of an offense for a rookie QB to step into.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
If we had gotten/signed Bowe, we would have one hell of an offense for a rookie QB to step into.
Exactly what I was thinking.
Old 11-03-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea but then Byrd and/or Andy would be gone if we got Bowe. No way we could pay all 3.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Spiller had 6 carries and 3 grabs. Our best player got the ball 9 times. Wow, hey Chan ur best player got it 9 times. I think u might want to get him the ball a few more times than 9 ******* times. My god, a 9 yr old OC would get him the ball more than that.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Yeah, Chan is probably gone.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:02 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who had Week 9 in the McGee to IR pool?

Pears also done for the year. Not the trends I want to be seeing.

Good to have Tommy B welcoming Leodis back to the starting lineup. Won't be any worse than Williams, I would imagine.
Old 11-10-2012, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Interesting, albeit lengthy, article on the Bills/Buffalo.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...-nfl-franchise
Old 11-11-2012, 01:50 AM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't even care if Spiller doesn't get touches as long as he is there and getting touches when theres a chance that the Bills could actually make the playoffs and do something.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:55 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Man, these potential wild card teams are so unimpressive. I'm gonna go ahead and say we're within one game of Indy after we beat them in two weeks. It's ours for the taking, boys!
Old 11-13-2012, 06:00 AM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unfortunately that would require the defense showing up or at least a few turnovers to offset the seive that is the Bills defense.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:04 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

We really, really, really, really ******* needed that win over the Titans. We'd almost be WC favorites right now haha....AFC is so putrid.
Old 11-16-2012, 04:10 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
We really, really, really, really ******* needed that win over the Titans. We'd almost be WC favorites right now haha....AFC is so putrid.
The rest of Buffalo's schedule actually looks quite tame. If the Bills had their **** together they could easily win a lot of what is left. They can't seem to get out of their own way though.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
The rest of Buffalo's schedule actually looks quite tame. If the Bills had their **** together they could easily win a lot of what is left. They can't seem to get out of their own way though.
Indy next week is the game. If we win that (I highly doubt it, but still...it's not like this team, especially the defense, doesn't have talent) then we are in with a legit shot at running the table. If we lose to Indy bad, I could see us imploding and going 5-11 or 6-10.
Old 11-16-2012, 01:10 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

I wouldn't "highly doubt" beating Indy. We're not favored and for good reason, but I don't feel overwhelmed by that game, at all. One of the two toughest games left, on paper, but very winnable.
Old 11-25-2012, 06:13 PM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.

What a frustrating game. It's either our offense or defense that shows up to play, but not both. The funny part is, as bad as 4-7 looks, it wouldn't shock me if we ran the table and finished 9-7 ... Hypothetically, say we do finish 9-7, thus we end up with a draft pick somewhere between 16-and 22, what part of the team do we address? WIll there be a QB in that range worth taking or do we look elsewhere?
Old 11-25-2012, 06:14 PM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.

Just to note, right now feels like the 2004 season all over again. A talented that struggles at the beginning yet puts things together late.
Old 11-25-2012, 06:24 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

If we actually get to 9-7, then sure, it could be like that. We'd even be doing it with a lame duck quarterback, once again. But the leadership has not shown enough to make me feel like that will happen.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:09 PM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

True. Though Jacksonville, St. Louis, and Seattle hardly worry me, even with our team playing as bad as it is ... I guess we'll just have to watch and find out. If we under perform and have a losing record over the next five games then some major changes are needed.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:10 PM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

...if they aren't already
Old 12-11-2012, 10:57 AM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So we need to line up interviews with Dave Toub, Winston Moss, Bill O'Brien, David Shaw and Pat Fitzgerald if they're interested.
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:08 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide Right View Post
So we need to line up interviews with Dave Toub, Winston Moss, Bill O'Brien, David Shaw and Pat Fitzgerald if they're interested.
Wouldnt mind seeing what Moss and Shaw would have to say, if they would be interested, O'Brien I dont see leaving Penn St. anytime soon, he seems to be on a personal mission right now. Fitzgerald is someone I would take a real shot at, seems to fit the current personnel the best IMO and could build on the current personnel with out making big, time based changes.
Old 12-17-2012, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there anyone at this point who does not think QB is the top off-season need at this point?
At least in terms of personnel...
Old 12-18-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who do you guys see the Bills using their franchise tag on Levitre or Byrd?
cmarq83 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
Who do you guys see the Bills using their franchise tag on Levitre or Byrd?
I think they will try to get an extension with Byrd, but he will definitely be franchised if they can't. I'm not so sure about Levitre.