Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-11-2012, 08:23 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cam Newton single handedly killed me in this league.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
I need Bowe to get 8 points to win, 4 catches/40 yards seems very attainable.
3 for 28 so far with 9 mins to go. I'm not so sure he's going to get there... you sweating yet? ha.

In my Dynasty league I was down 19 coming into this game with Charles and Sanders left to play. Charles has 14 and Sanders is at 5. Tied it up. Give me a swing pass to JC for the win!

Edit: Hills with the screen... haha. That run from JC did the trick though. Sweet.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:42 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Our game is 115.5 - 115.2 in my favor? Looks like you lost 2 pts from your D. Geez. We're in OT now. Bowe got another catch in him?
Old 11-12-2012, 10:47 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

damn damn damn

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:04 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
damn damn damn
Painful way to go. I get Jordyzzzz this week. Riding an 8 game winning streak.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:23 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
Painful way to go. I get Jordyzzzz this week. Riding an 8 game winning streak.
Good luck to you sir... It will be interesting with Peterson and Brown on a bye. Not to mention that Jordy is still nursing that hammy.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:00 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Good luck to you sir... It will be interesting with Peterson and Brown on a bye. Not to mention that Jordy is still nursing that hammy.
And to you. I'm without CJ2K and Percy. I feel your pain. I do have to hope that Jordy plays for you, though, as he is on my Dynasty team and I'm playing the team that is tied for 1st place with me this week. We're both 8-2.
Old 11-14-2012, 08:13 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still looking to unload Schaub.
Old 11-19-2012, 08:09 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
And to you. I'm without CJ2K and Percy. I feel your pain. I do have to hope that Jordy plays for you, though, as he is on my Dynasty team and I'm playing the team that is tied for 1st place with me this week. We're both 8-2.
Eak 4 points... this should be close.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:02 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Making a little comeback in the season standings. Too bad my division is stacked.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:44 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

why is the tiebreaker for playoff seeding not points for? it's set as intra division record which is totally irrelevant after division winners are decided
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:47 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Thats a good question.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:34 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
why is the tiebreaker for playoff seeding not points for? it's set as intra division record which is totally irrelevant after division winners are decided
Not sure if it can be changed at this point, but I'm fully in favor of making it points-based. Seems stupid otherwise. Divisions are uneven in competitiveness.
Old 11-19-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

Quote:
You should have this one wrapped up. Especially with Kaep starting tonight. Chicago will get some turnovers. Good game.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:34 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

Quote:
Damn dude. So didn't expect that game tonight. I've pulled a couple close games out the last 2 weeks.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:38 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I called it.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:00 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well I am not in the playoffs despite being the 4th highest scoring team in the league.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:32 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

Hard to beat a team 3 times in one year, D. Good luck.
Old 11-25-2012, 08:09 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

Quote:
Hard to beat a team 3 times in one year, D. Good luck.
I was made your ***** for a 3rd time. Damn it. Good luck moving forward. Represent the West!
Old 11-25-2012, 08:29 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Team Jordyzz is shooting for bragging rights!
Old 11-25-2012, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Team Jordyzz is shooting for bragging rights!
You better believe it!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:09 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was made your ***** for a 3rd time. Damn it. Good luck moving forward. Represent the West!
I was scared when I lost Miles Austin during the Thanksgiving game. Can't believe we had to play each other 3 times though. That's kind of wack.

Anyways, thanks for wishing me luck. I have doubts though. Fantasy Football has a nice way of screwing up good regular season teams in the playoffs. lol.

Happy to finish 9-3 though.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:26 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn Xio. If only we were playing other teams the first round of the playoffs lol. If we keep this up, we should both advance to the next round just on principle.
Old 11-26-2012, 03:06 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I was scared when I lost Miles Austin during the Thanksgiving game. Can't believe we had to play each other 3 times though. That's kind of wack.

Anyways, thanks for wishing me luck. I have doubts though. Fantasy Football has a nice way of screwing up good regular season teams in the playoffs. lol.

Happy to finish 9-3 though.
You guys both know that the first round of playoffs is two weeks, right?
Old 11-26-2012, 03:37 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
You guys both know that the first round of playoffs is two weeks, right?
What the? Wow. This oughta be interesting. I didn't even realize this was playoffs week.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote