Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-23-2012, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Got a 2 TB Toshiba external hard drive, an MP3 player for $15, "Some Nights" by The Format Fun., a dual-fan cooling platform for my laptop, a pair of wireless headphones by Sharper Image, two pairs of shoes, and a 79-piece pencil set, oil pastels, and a hard cover sketch book for me to art.

My first Black Friday ever. Neat.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:17 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got everything I wanted except for God of War Saga for PS3. Walmart was already out by the time I got there and Amazon had sold out this morning after I woke up 30 minutes too late. I did get a new laptop for $249, which made this year's Black Friday successful in itself.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:56 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My friend found 2K13 on a bench by a price checking thing in the pharmacy section of walmart. At 8:45. Such dumb luck, but hey, I'll take it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:52 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
hipster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Hey, I'm, like, sensitive or whatever.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:59 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
I know. and the funny thing is, i process correspondence for a communications company and get a kick out of some of the stuff that people say/ think - which is really more of a mis-understanding than anything.

I'll give this cold another week before I go to the doctor.

I went to Walgreens and they did not have any cool mist humidifiers.
I have had a cold that seems like it has lasted forever and it sucks.
Old 11-24-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Hey, I'm, like, sensitive or whatever.
I thought you were the Dean, here.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:41 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
What's the breakdown of your house? ...if you don't mind. You don't have to.
You mean price wise? It's a 3 bedroom 2 bath home, and being that I work in the home mortgage industry and hear about so many foreclosures I had a good idea of where to start. I did get my pops to co-sign with him, so it brought my interest rate down and my monthly payment is only $850 a month. It's just the upkeep of maintaining all the little things by myself which gets me, but with the market how it is it's the best time to get a house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bought myself a Garmin and the LG Optimus G
My wife a chocolate diamond set (necklace, earrings and bracelet)
My sister a necklace
and my sons some clothes and ICE AGE Blu rays

Xmas shopping is almost complete.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:34 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody got some CYBER MONDAY DEALZ?
Old 11-25-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I thought you were the Dean, here.
Dean cries the most out of everyone, and hero worshiped a grown man who kept a journal!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Anybody got some CYBER MONDAY DEALZ?
TDK trilogy $30 for Blu-ray 19 for standard DVD

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846

Batman Arkham Asylum: Game of the Year $10 (don't know if that is good or not)

http://www.amazon.com/Batman-Arkham-...I3Q8RKYHLSNI0P

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Last edited by Brothgar : 11-25-2012 at 11:35 PM.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:44 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got Batman: Arkaham City for $7 on Steam.

Steam be da bomb yo.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:19 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
TDK trilogy $30 for Blu-ray 19 for standard DVD

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846

Batman Arkham Asylum: Game of the Year $10 (don't know if that is good or not)

http://www.amazon.com/Batman-Arkham-...I3Q8RKYHLSNI0P
just got the bluray trilogy woo

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:47 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

post more deals pwease

Old 11-26-2012, 08:44 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I got Batman: Arkaham City for $7 on Steam.

Steam be da bomb yo.
I grabbed Total War 2 Shogun and The Civ V expansion yesterday for $12 and $7
Old 11-26-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kinect Star Wars for $20!

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I grabbed Total War 2 Shogun and The Civ V expansion yesterday for $12 and $7
Nice. I got Shogun 2 a while back on a steam deal. I should have gotten the Civ V expansion though damn it.
Old 11-26-2012, 12:41 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Nice. I got Shogun 2 a while back on a steam deal. I should have gotten the Civ V expansion though damn it.
Its still there. Its #6 on the top selling list.

Then today's deals are released and I can't wait to see what they have up there.

Also how is Shogun? I have contemplated getting it since it came out... but for $12 I couldn't pass it up.

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 11-26-2012 at 12:44 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:45 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Shogun is pretty solid. You can't go wrong for $12. I bought it a while back and haven't played it a ton due to time constraints but it was fun. I'm a big fan of the Total War series so I thought it was a good buy.

I also bought XCOM for $33 which was totes worth it. I love XCOM.
Old 11-26-2012, 12:48 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

I hate steam sales... I feel like I just buy **** because its too good of a deal.
Old 11-26-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Haha, me too sometimes. But I like having a ton of games on there, even if I don't play them all right away. I know eventually there will be a week where I have absolutely nothing to do and then it will come in handy.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:00 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

I really wish I had a gaming laptop like a Razer blade or just a decent Asus one So I could game when I go home around Christmas for a week...

It can get pretty boring fast.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:04 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

You and me both. I'm leaving my desktop down here since I'm flying up to see my family for winter break.

A month without my desktop will be dreadful.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition is one of Steam's deals for today. $7.50
Old 11-26-2012, 01:08 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

So you assholes are leaving your gaming rigs and not taking them for when I'll be playing the most games!? Take them home!