Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-24-2012, 06:32 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
If I use a contract extension to get a phone on discount, according to my contract, I no longer get truly unlimited data. Verizon now limits data usage because of the iPhone and its bandwidth consumption on their networks.
So lame that IPhones had to ruin it for everyone.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 06:34 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's a lame excuse by Verizon. iPhones aren't the reason why they got rid of unlimited data.

Money is the reason why they got rid of unlimited data.
Old 11-26-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm fine with my unlimited data I have the 5gig hot spot plan and I rarely go over it.

And for t-mobile and sprint users update your phone! I found out that they updated the google search widget with google voice androids version of siri which is basically google anyways. Been playing with it all morning. ATT and I'm not sure about verizon I know ATT doesn't have the update yet because my coworker tried to update his s3 and they haven't rolled theirs out yet.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone in the ****ing mailroom either lost or stole my Nexus 7 that was just delivered less than an hour ago.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:58 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Someone in the ****ing mailroom either lost or stole my Nexus 7 that was just delivered less than an hour ago.
:-O... Killswitch is going to kill someone.
Old 11-26-2012, 02:16 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's time to go on a rampage; I just bought my nexus 7 32 gig on black friday and I love it so far. Hope you get it all sorted out.

Old 11-26-2012, 02:32 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I may have overreacted. I thought some little prick saw a Google box and stole it, but the box is unmarked and uninteresting. They found it. Still a bunch of incompetents wasting my time but I have it in-hand now.

i done stole dis sig
Old 11-26-2012, 03:19 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any Galaxy SIII owners...

How do I turn apps off when I'm not using them? Any other advice for a brand new user?
Old 11-26-2012, 03:21 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

click and hold down the home button and you can either just turn all of them off by clicking the trashcan icon or just swipe the app to the left or right to get rid of it individually

Old 11-26-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Any Galaxy SIII owners...

How do I turn apps off when I'm not using them? Any other advice for a brand new user?
Trade it in and get an iPhone.
Old 11-26-2012, 03:23 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Starting for troll after this I am going to find a way to neg rep you.

from the off topic section or at minimum the Android thread!
Old 11-26-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
I normally like you bbd but you are kind of an obnoxious dick in this thread.

i done stole dis sig
Old 11-26-2012, 03:26 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Don't take me so seriously.

Unless I'm talking football. Then I'm serious.
Old 11-26-2012, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Don't take me so seriously.

Unless I'm talking football. Then I'm serious.
Haha, well it is pretty mean to come into the Android thread and say that.

I am seriously debating whether or not I should grab a Nexus 7 this Christmas?

What do you like about it so far, bantx?
Old 11-26-2012, 04:29 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Haha, well it is pretty mean to come into the Android thread and say that.

I am seriously debating whether or not I should grab a Nexus 7 this Christmas?

What do you like about it so far, bantx?
The quad core processor speed shows when you're using it for browsing or playing games. So if you're like me and like to have the latest and greatest if you can afford it then this being a quad core should keep you happy for awhile since most of the tablets out are dual core.

Jellybean 4.2

High resolution screen is amazing, everything is crisp with dark colors.

Youtube, netflix, music, and web browsing on it all day and I've gotten about 9 hours out of it just like they claimed it would get.

It handles heavy apps pretty well when using other peoples ipad for awhile it gets pretty heated on the back and this one stays cool after hours on netflix.

Still haven't gotten to do a lot of anything else with the tablet other than watching videos, but I love it so far.

Old 11-26-2012, 04:38 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone else mad that there is no more adobe mobile flash, and no more full internet on phones?

Stupid HTML5.

I know most sites now have mobile sites, but I want full feathers and some sites don't have mobile sites.
Old 11-26-2012, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
anyone else mad that there is no more adobe mobile flash, and no more full internet on phones?

Stupid HTML5.

I know most sites now have mobile sites, but I want full feathers and some sites don't have mobile sites.
firefox mobile browser supports flash

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:49 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
firefox mobile browser supports flash
ohh, i've been using chrome. time to switch.
Old 11-26-2012, 06:54 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

First my N7 arrives, then I get an email stating my Nexus 4 is shipping this week. I'll be in an Android coma before the weekend.

i done stole dis sig
Old 11-26-2012, 07:21 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Anybody want to explain how to set an "owner" account on this N7? I want to scrap the initial user I created at setup and make the second user the "owner" of the device, link it to that Google account, etc.

i done stole dis sig
Old 11-26-2012, 07:59 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Anybody want to explain how to set an "owner" account on this N7? I want to scrap the initial user I created at setup and make the second user the "owner" of the device, link it to that Google account, etc.
like njx said or just link your old gmail to your play store and that should change it I think

Old 11-26-2012, 08:18 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

I guess if I do a backup and then restore of apps a factory reset wouldn't be too bad.

i done stole dis sig
Old 11-26-2012, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just do a ******* reset, what're you backing up if it's all on your google account?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:52 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Why so aggro Brent? I am coming from a gtdamn Blackberry to the world of Android and despite all the reading I did prior to it I am drowning. "Factory Reset" sounds terrifying to me but you guys are pretty relaxed about it so I assume it is pretty low-effort?

i done stole dis sig
Old 11-26-2012, 10:55 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How do I see which services are running? My battery has recently, past 2 months, gone to complete crap and I fear that a some programs are downloading/running in the background constantly and sapping battery. All this verizon crap is bs too. I really need to root my Droid 4 soon and delete/freeze some of this bloat ware.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote