Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-27-2012, 09:38 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
How the **** did people not like the ME3 ending? I thought that was ******* amazing.
The dlc makes it much better.
Old 11-27-2012, 09:49 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's what I figured, still never see anyone mention anything other than trashing it though. Glad I waited for that.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had mentioned a while back that it wasn't as bad as I was expecting but not up to the series standard
Old 11-28-2012, 08:14 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BD, Halo 4 tonight? So happy I got my Xbox back. Now if I could only find my god damn mic charger so I could talk to people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:24 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will be playing much Halo 4 over the break. Apparently my brother got it for me over Christmas haha.
Old 11-28-2012, 09:27 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good, I miss your terrible attempt to rile me up about us losing to you in the SB. And youre terrible Halo skills for that matter as well ;)

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 11-28-2012, 09:36 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mean JVig. To be fair I always get Halo months later than most so I do suck for a while.
Old 11-28-2012, 09:42 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Youll be on par with me then, because I havent been playing consistently and am not any where close to as good as I have been at previous Halos. With that said i expect that to change very soon since I got my 360 back.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-28-2012, 09:44 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Haha well good. I shall not feel as bad. I plan to play it quite a bit as I will not have my computer when I head back home.
Old 11-28-2012, 09:52 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Good, I miss your terrible attempt to rile me up about us losing to you in the SB. And youre terrible Halo skills for that matter as well ;)
sorry dudes, for flaking on you. Somehow my wireless went out and took forever to fix. Not simple unplug, wait, plug back in.

Tonight thought I'll be there for a few rounds.
Old 11-28-2012, 09:54 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
sorry dudes, for flaking on you. Somehow my wireless went out and took forever to fix. Not simple unplug, wait, plug back in.

Tonight thought I'll be there for a few rounds.
Its cool, I think we had a warthog battle for a few minutes before you got booted which was hilarious. Really wish I knew which one of my friends had my head set charger so I could talk to you guys.....Dbag friends.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-29-2012, 08:01 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

BD, I killed it last night, should of stayed on longer.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-29-2012, 09:28 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/...essons-from-tv

Also just wanted anyone else's opinion on this because I could barely make it half way through this article without raging. Look, I don't care if you like the Halo franchise or not but releasing new content every single week, FOR FREE is such an incredible thing for a developer to do in the DLC era. The fact that anyone in their right mind would complain about such a thing when Cod was charging people for a stat checking system (I know it was more than that) and a few maps every month is just so ******* beyond me. ******* Ign.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-29-2012, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Spartan Ops sucks but the fact is it's free so who really cares?
Old 11-29-2012, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be on tonight after the Falcons game if you're down to play Jvig.
Old 11-29-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so glad i've never wasted a dime buying DLC.
Old 11-29-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

DLC is such a waste of money except in rare circumstances.
Old 11-29-2012, 01:46 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys I really want to play this christmas break when I'm done with this semester. I have an xbox with live back at home. What is everybody playing now? I'm so behind, but I got Halo 4 and NCAA 13. Any other games you recommend?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

I enjoy Halo, but there really needs to be more small-medium sized maps. Adrift and Haven are the only two good ones that come to mind. They either need to incorporate some of the forged maps that people have built (they are fantastic The Pit, Guardian, and Lockout ones out there) or build some 4v4 maps ASAP. Also the Scattershot is the most OP weapon everrrrr.
Old 12-01-2012, 08:07 PM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Halo 4 or Black Ops 2, you guys?

Sig by TACKLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
Tannehill was a better QB (than Gabbert) when he was still playing WR
y.f.s. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:11 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Halo 4!!!!!!!!! Woo 3 weeks until I can play.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Halo 4 no question. And like..two week for me, DG.
Old 12-01-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I enjoy Halo, but there really needs to be more small-medium sized maps. Adrift and Haven are the only two good ones that come to mind. They either need to incorporate some of the forged maps that people have built (they are fantastic The Pit, Guardian, and Lockout ones out there) or build some 4v4 maps ASAP. Also the Scattershot is the most OP weapon everrrrr.
Scatter shot ******* blows hahaha. It takes like two to three hits close range to get a kill. Now the bolt shot for a secondary weapon is waaaay over powered. There is no reason to not use that gun as your secondary.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-01-2012, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Scatter shot ******* blows hahaha. It takes like two to three hits close range to get a kill. Now the bolt shot for a secondary weapon is waaaay over powered. There is no reason to not use that gun as your secondary.
Whoops, I meant the Boltshot. A one shot kill weapon should never be one you spawn with.
Old 12-01-2012, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Whoops, I meant the Boltshot. A one shot kill weapon should never be one you spawn with.
Yeah I was gonna say, the Scatter shot really isnt that great. But agreed, they need to nerf that gun hardcore. Way too powerful.

Quote:
Quote: