Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-26-2012, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now that it looks like Spiller is the main back in Buffalo, how do you guys feel about his keeper potential? Would you carry him over someone like Fitz, Percy, or Gronk? I have him in one league and need to decide on keepers. I have to keep a rookie and that will be Morris, but if Spiller is gonna be the guy, I might want to consider him and then decide on Percy and Gronk.
Old 11-26-2012, 02:42 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do your keepers get assigned to draft picks?
Old 11-26-2012, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post
Do your keepers get assigned to draft picks?
No they do not.
Old 11-26-2012, 03:29 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Now that it looks like Spiller is the main back in Buffalo, how do you guys feel about his keeper potential? Would you carry him over someone like Fitz, Percy, or Gronk? I have him in one league and need to decide on keepers. I have to keep a rookie and that will be Morris, but if Spiller is gonna be the guy, I might want to consider him and then decide on Percy and Gronk.
Tough choices between Spiller, Harvin, and Gronk. That's arguably the #1 WR, #1 TE, and a top 5 back for next year. That being the case, I'd take Gronk. Reason being, you can always find a RB, may not be Spiller but you can find or draft someone to get you points. Gronk is pushing 30 points out at TE position, compare that with a guy starting Brandon Meyers or Jared Cook.

I just see 2 elite TE's with a massive advantage over everyone else, I value that highly because there are more then 2 elite RB's or WR's. Then again check your scoring settings, is it ppr? Return points? Then I'd just see how many total points each guy has to get a feel for who may be more valuable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Tough choices between Spiller, Harvin, and Gronk. That's arguably the #1 WR, #1 TE, and a top 5 back for next year. That being the case, I'd take Gronk. Reason being, you can always find a RB, may not be Spiller but you can find or draft someone to get you points. Gronk is pushing 30 points out at TE position, compare that with a guy starting Brandon Meyers or Jared Cook.

I just see 2 elite TE's with a massive advantage over everyone else, I value that highly because there are more then 2 elite RB's or WR's. Then again check your scoring settings, is it ppr? Return points? Then I'd just see how many total points each guy has to get a feel for who may be more valuable.
It is PPR league. I most likely will do Alfred Morris, Harvin, and Gronk, but if Spiller is the guy, he'll be hard not to keep since what he brings to that offense. I guess it'll have to come down to what other people keep and my draft position.
Old 11-26-2012, 03:58 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

seriously, can DeMarco Murray play for once? this is ridiculous.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 04:48 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

1 point PPR league questions.

Pick 2 RBs:

Darren Sproles vs Atlanta
Frank Gore vs STL
BGE vs SD
Rashad Jennings vs Buffalo

Pick a flex:

Any left over RB
Danny Amendola vs SF
Aaron Hernandez vs Miami

Pick a TE:

Jason Witten vs Philly
AHern vs Miami

Pick 2 WR:

Vincent Jackson vs Den
Wes Welker vs Miami
Amendola vs SF
Denarius Moore vs Cle
Old 11-27-2012, 07:54 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Forte has been a disappointment.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:03 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Playoff time!!!! Thought I had a bye but didn't work out. I need 2 RB 2 WR and a flex.

1 PPR

My choices are

RB
Leshoure vs Indy
Mathews vs Cincy
Brown vs Dallas
Wells vs NYJ
Reece vs Cleveland

WR
Nelson vs Minny
Fitz vs NJY
Edelman vs Mia
Kerley vs Zona
Hartline vs NE
D Jax vs Dallas
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:27 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still have two weeks until the playoffs. Luckily just locked up a spot with a win. Really wish I had started Bryce brown last night tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:46 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was super sad about trading Spiller away in my dynasty and then I realized I got Ray Rice back and now I'm not sad anymore. Stafford/Rice/Martin/Calvin/Julio/Gronk are mine forever mwahaha.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:16 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You get to have six keepers? That seems unfair haha.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 11-27-2012, 01:29 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
You get to have six keepers? That seems unfair haha.
its a dynasty. im assuming his entire team is keepers.
Old 11-27-2012, 01:30 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Playoff time!!!! Thought I had a bye but didn't work out. I need 2 RB 2 WR and a flex.

1 PPR

My choices are

RB
Leshoure vs Indy
Mathews vs Cincy
Brown vs Dallas
Wells vs NYJ
Reece vs Cleveland

WR
Nelson vs Minny
Fitz vs NJY
Edelman vs Mia
Kerley vs Zona
Hartline vs NE
D Jax vs Dallas
Benching Fitz is a tough call but you gotta think that MIA is going to need to air it out and I imagine that the Jets will just blanket Fitz.
Old 11-27-2012, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post
Benching Fitz is a tough call but you gotta think that MIA is going to need to air it out and I imagine that the Jets will just blanket Fitz.
You don't think Wells vs NYJ is a better matchup than Reece vs Cincy?
Old 11-27-2012, 01:41 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I might get a bye but can I legit bench Fitz for Kerley or Edelman? They're both outperforming him and Fitz with his current numbers will hurt me in the playoffs.
IDK about Kerley with an equally awful offense, but Edelman is absolutely getting a decent share of the offense in NE. Check his status, though. He gets banged up a ton. Either way, Fitz is definitely a matchup guy who is bench worthy in any given week if you have a solid option to play instead.

Quote:
It is PPR league. I most likely will do Alfred Morris, Harvin, and Gronk, but if Spiller is the guy, he'll be hard not to keep since what he brings to that offense. I guess it'll have to come down to what other people keep and my draft position.
Fred is on the wrong side of 30. Shanny will still be Morris' coach and that could mean some new "gem" that Shanny drafts in round 6 next year and strokes off to next year.

Spiller / Harvin / Gronk without hesitation for me.

Quote:
1 point PPR league questions.

Pick 2 RBs:

Darren Sproles vs Atlanta
Frank Gore vs STL
BGE vs SD
Rashad Jennings vs Buffalo

Pick a flex:

Any left over RB
Danny Amendola vs SF
Aaron Hernandez vs Miami

Pick a TE:

Jason Witten vs Philly
AHern vs Miami

Pick 2 WR:

Vincent Jackson vs Den
Wes Welker vs Miami
Amendola vs SF
Denarius Moore vs Cle
Tough to trust Hernandez, unfortunately.

Jackson's matchup is a "bad" one against the Broncos but that should easily be overcome by the constant passing Tampa will have to employ to keep up. Their DST is one of the worst vs. the pass.

Amendola is somewhat spotty to begin with, and now his injury is severely limiting him. Pass on him until he is healthy.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

I'd say its bold to start Edelman over Fitz but a hurt Edelman out scored Fitz last week... In one half...
Old 11-27-2012, 02:15 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd say its bold to start Edelman over Fitz but a hurt Edelman out scored Fitz last week... In one half...
If you get return yardage/TDs it's a no-brainer. Again, though, Edelman got smacked in the head last week and didn't return, and he's already missed time this year.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
If you get return yardage/TDs it's a no-brainer. Again, though, Edelman got smacked in the head last week and didn't return, and he's already missed time this year.
I get return TD's.
Old 11-27-2012, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
IDK about Kerley with an equally awful offense, but Edelman is absolutely getting a decent share of the offense in NE. Check his status, though. He gets banged up a ton. Either way, Fitz is definitely a matchup guy who is bench worthy in any given week if you have a solid option to play instead.

Fred is on the wrong side of 30. Shanny will still be Morris' coach and that could mean some new "gem" that Shanny drafts in round 6 next year and strokes off to next year.

Spiller / Harvin / Gronk without hesitation for me.

Tough to trust Hernandez, unfortunately.

Jackson's matchup is a "bad" one against the Broncos but that should easily be overcome by the constant passing Tampa will have to employ to keep up. Their DST is one of the worst vs. the pass.

Amendola is somewhat spotty to begin with, and now his injury is severely limiting him. Pass on him until he is healthy.
I HAVE to keep Morris because he's my rookie and I have to keep a rookie. I did have Doug Martin, but traded him because he was disappointing me and I needed a QB. Then the first two games he's on another team he went off. lol
Old 11-28-2012, 08:10 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

So looks like Bryce is starting over Mccoy again, should I plug him in over Mathews this week? I'm tired of Mathews not getting me ****.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-28-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Brandon Meyers or Antonio Gates? Gates has laid eggs the last 2 weeks.

Quote:
So looks like Bryce is starting over Mccoy again, should I plug him in over Mathews this week? I'm tired of Mathews not getting me ****.
Yes. I'm benching him for Brown. My real quandary is do I play Wells or Mathews or Reece in the flex.
Old 11-28-2012, 12:08 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Brandon Meyers or Antonio Gates? Gates has laid eggs the last 2 weeks.

Yes. I'm benching him for Brown. My real quandary is do I play Wells or Mathews or Reece in the flex.
Yeah trying to figure out if I should start playing Sjax as well in the flex. It really depends on your WRs I'd say. I have trouble thinking I should start Sjax or Mathews over my Wrs of Wayne, Marshall, Bryant, and Nicks.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-28-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Yeah trying to figure out if I should start playing Sjax as well in the flex. It really depends on your WRs I'd say. I have trouble thinking I should start Sjax or Mathews over my Wrs of Wayne, Marshall, Bryant, and Nicks.
Dude dont hesitate to roll with Brown/Mathews (I actually expect a decent game now that they have nothing to lose or another stud RB) and Wayne/Marshall/Nicks
Old 11-28-2012, 12:43 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

pick 2 .5 ppr
leshoure
mathews
reece
ridley