Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-28-2012, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post
pick 2 .5 ppr
leshoure
mathews
reece
ridley
Leshoure/Ridley

Ridley has the best chance to score of the 4 and Reece will catch more passes.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Dude dont hesitate to roll with Brown/Mathews (I actually expect a decent game now that they have nothing to lose or another stud RB) and Wayne/Marshall/Nicks
I'm having trouble sitting Bryant as of late for Mathews despite him looking good. Chargers offense just isn't consistent enough for me to feel confident going forward with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I'm having trouble sitting Bryant as of late for Mathews despite him looking good. Chargers offense just isn't consistent enough for me to feel confident going forward with him.
I misunderstood. Swap Bryant for Nicks and its all good.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Leshoure/Ridley

Ridley has the best chance to score of the 4 and Reece will catch more passes.
That was my intitial gut call too but now Leshoure isnt practicing...
Old 11-28-2012, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
If he's a no go its Reece but only if DMC is still out.

Quote:
NEWS: Updating an earlier item, Mikel Leshoure missed Wednesday's practice with an illness.

ANALYSIS: In other words, he should return on Thursday, and is in no danger of missing Sunday's game. Leshoure is averaging just 3.9 yards per carry, but has found the end zone five times in Detroit's past four games. As the clear cut goal-line back in a high-scoring offense, he's a strong weekly flex play.

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 11-28-2012 at 01:41 PM.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Out of Lloyd, Garcon, Decker, Moore and Hartline, who should I start(3 spots). And should McFadden get the nod over either Ridley or Morris(I'm thinking no)?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Out of Lloyd, Garcon, Decker, Moore and Hartline, who should I start(3 spots). And should McFadden get the nod over either Ridley or Morris(I'm thinking no)?
Garçon/Decker/Moore and hell no.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:08 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So looks like Bryce is starting over Mccoy again, should I plug him in over Mathews this week? I'm tired of Mathews not getting me ****.
Quote:
Yeah trying to figure out if I should start playing Sjax as well in the flex. It really depends on your WRs I'd say. I have trouble thinking I should start Sjax or Mathews over my Wrs of Wayne, Marshall, Bryant, and Nicks.
Brown and all of those WRs over Mathews/Jackson. Mathews has a bad matchup and hasn't been anything to write home about. Jackson is going against the 49ers.

*Using your best NBA JAM voice:* Nicks is heating up! Bryant is on FIRE!

Wayne and Marshall are too good to sit.

Quote:
Brandon Meyers or Antonio Gates? Gates has laid eggs the last 2 weeks.

Yes. I'm benching him for Brown. My real quandary is do I play Wells or Mathews or Reece in the flex.
Bleh. Both matchups are bad but I'd probably go with the "start your studs" clause. Late in the season it's a must.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Or maybe roll with Marcedes Lewis?
Old 11-28-2012, 02:20 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
pick 2 .5 ppr
leshoure
mathews
reece
ridley
Quote:
Leshoure and Ridley for me, too. Bert's note is the first I've seen on Leshoure's day off. It's obviously worth monitoring, but he's a better start than Mathews (more consistent offense) and Reece (assuming his touches decline.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
I agree w/Bert. Garcon/Decker/Moore and no on McFadden. He's never been one to play through injuries so he must show up before he gets back into my lineup.

Old 11-28-2012, 02:23 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Or maybe roll with Marcedes Lewis?
Nah. Too cute for me with a playoff berth on the line. Not with Gates on the roster. It would sting too much to bench him for a 2TD performance.

Old 11-28-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I guess my only other question is start Olsen vs KC or Myers at Cle, Cle giving up the least amount of points to TEs this season. God I wish Gronk wasn't hurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:37 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, pick 4 please (3wr, 1 flex):
Bowe VS CAR
Torrey Smith VS PIT
Hakeem Nicks @ WAS
Greg Jennings VS MIN
Cecil Shorts @ BUF
Justin Blackmon @ BUF

Jennings is back apparently btw.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
So I guess my only other question is start Olsen vs KC or Myers at Cle, Cle giving up the least amount of points to TEs this season. God I wish Gronk wasn't hurt.
I like Olsen.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Bowe VS CAR
Torrey Smith VS PIT
Hakeem Nicks @ WAS
Greg Jennings VS MIN
Cecil Shorts @ BUF
Justin Blackmon @ BUF

He's back on a supposedly "limited" snap count.

This week I'd roll with Shorts/Blackmon/Nicks and probably put Jennings in my flex
Old 11-28-2012, 02:41 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Myers has a terrible matchup. Olsen's is far better and Cam has been pretty efficient the last few weeks. I'd go Olsen, too.

Quote:
Bowe VS CAR
Torrey Smith VS PIT
Hakeem Nicks @ WAS
Greg Jennings VS MIN
Cecil Shorts @ BUF
Justin Blackmon @ BUF

Got to assume Jennings is 100% since he's been out so long. I'd start him, Nicks, Shorts and Blackmon. Bowe is in a Brady Quinn wasteland and Pitt is top 5 vs. the pass.

Old 11-28-2012, 02:53 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He's back on a supposedly "limited" snap count.

This week I'd roll with Shorts/Blackmon/Nicks and probably put Jennings in my flex
I haven't seen anything about him being limited, in fact rotoworld said he probably could've played last week. Thanks for the input though.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 11-28-2012, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
I haven't seen anything about him being limited, in fact rotoworld said he probably could've played last week. Thanks for the input though.
From today.

Quote:
Greg Jennings - WR - Packers

NEWS: Greg Jennings (groin) was a full participant in Wednesday's practice.

ANALYSIS: Out since Week 4, Jennings will almost certainly be on a snap count against the Vikings, but with James Jones falling off the radar of late, it shouldn't take him long to make his presence felt. Although Jennings could be in for 1-2 slow weeks from a fantasy perspective, he needs to be 100 percent owned with the playoffs nearly upon us.

~Reported and Sent from the NEW Rotoworld Fantasy News iPhone and iPad App.
Old 11-28-2012, 03:06 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Roto is one of the sources for the "snap count" but I expect to see something more like Mathews when he went through the same deal. Was supposed to play but was held out last minute and then the next week was getting a full workload. You know if Jennings comes out hot his snap count is probably out the window.

Either way, I like him on a snap count better than Bowe.
Torrey is a guy I like but it's just an awful matchup. I could see benching a Jaguars WR so you're not getting boned by a giant flop performance by that offense, though.

Old 11-28-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

**** me in the ass.

Quote:
NEWS: Updating an earlier item, Mikel Leshoure missed Wednesday's practice with an ankle injury, not an illness.

ANALYSIS: The Detroit News incorrectly reported that Leshoure was out with an illness. Leshoure's Week 13 status is now in doubt after he missed the overtime period of last Thursday's loss. It's unclear if Leshoure is dealing with a high or garden-variety sprain, but considering coach Jim Schwartz's history with injury information, we're unlikely to find out. We'll have to read the tea leaves on Leshoure's Week 13 status. For now, they'll suggest he'll be out. That would leave Joique Bell as the lead dog in Detroit's backfield, with Kevin Smith being sprinkled in.
Old 11-28-2012, 04:06 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So if Leshoure sits and DMac plays, do I roll with Ryan Matthews or Moreno in .5ppr...If DMac sits then Ill go with Reece.
Old 11-28-2012, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
So if Leshoure sits and DMac plays, do I roll with Ryan Matthews or Moreno in .5ppr...If DMac sits then Ill go with Reece.
Man Mathews and Moreno both go against good defenses but I'd roll with the upside with Mathews and can totally see someone playing Moreno instead.
Old 11-28-2012, 08:39 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

You must spread some rep around before giving it to FlyingElvis again.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 11-29-2012, 04:50 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay I need some help with my lineup this week. 1PPR

Pick 2 RBs and 1 Flex option: Forte v Seattle, BGE @ SD, Beanie Wells @ NYJ, Rashad Jennings @ Buf, Marcel Reece v Cleveland, Lance Moore @ Atl, TY Hilton @ Detroit.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:38 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quiz or Ridley? Which one should be a better play? Quiz still has Turner and Ridley is going against a solid run defense.