Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-28-2012, 01:43 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So is anyone else really enjoying that the Lakers are struggling, especially Dwight? It just feels like Karma at full force and I plan on enjoying every bit of it because I know it wont last...

Plus... the Magic are borderline unwatchable...

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:57 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kevin Love is a manimal

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:42 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How is Alexey Shved playing so far?
MaxV is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:44 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My favorite ref is Dick the Knick.

Bavvetta always holds it down for us.
Old 11-28-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
So is anyone else really enjoying that the Lakers are struggling, especially Dwight? It just feels like Karma at full force and I plan on enjoying every bit of it because I know it wont last...

Plus... the Magic are borderline unwatchable...
Me! :D

The Magic have been pretty fun to watch actually. I love the ball movement and team chemistry. Vaughn is proving himself to be a good coach. A lot of people including myself thought they should've gone after Shaw or Malone and when Vaughn's name was mentioned I was like ...

But he came in and showed a great demeanor, command and purpose at the start and his media interviews were impressive. We couldn't tell if that would translate to the floor, but I think our 5-8 start has surprised a lot of people who thought we wouldn't be winning as much.

Sucky thing about winning though is that this team will be stuck in mediocrity and won't land a high draft pick. gah. I'm hoping the winning will put on display the talent of the guys we want to try to trade before the deadline. Then hopefully after that, then the losing will commence! :D
D-Unit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:57 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
How is Alexey Shved playing so far?
Ehhhh, not shooting very well at all and he's a pretty terrible defender. He's been good as a distributor and there was a stretch early in the year when he was carrying us in 4th quarters and doing a lot to help us win down the stretch. Overall not great but there's been times when he's been useful. Hopefully that shot comes around.

His minutes are probably going to get cut big time when Rubio comes back though.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:08 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saw the highlights for mavs game last night...really mayo?!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:32 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
My favorite ref is Dick the Knick.

Bavvetta always holds it down for us.
Bavvetta, Crawford, and McCutchen........just an awful crew.
Old 11-28-2012, 07:29 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Me! :D

The Magic have been pretty fun to watch actually. I love the ball movement and team chemistry. Vaughn is proving himself to be a good coach. A lot of people including myself thought they should've gone after Shaw or Malone and when Vaughn's name was mentioned I was like ...

But he came in and showed a great demeanor, command and purpose at the start and his media interviews were impressive. We couldn't tell if that would translate to the floor, but I think our 5-8 start has surprised a lot of people who thought we wouldn't be winning as much.

Sucky thing about winning though is that this team will be stuck in mediocrity and won't land a high draft pick. gah. I'm hoping the winning will put on display the talent of the guys we want to try to trade before the deadline. Then hopefully after that, then the losing will commence! :D
Yeah we aren't playing the worst basketball aesthetically but we aren't very good. I do like Big Baby though, something fun about how smoothly unsmooth he is.

Vaughan seems solid so far, it's not like he has much to work with so I'd say he's about a quarter of the way to how many games we should be expecting to win this year already!

We live on the lottery anyway... it's about time we win the lottery to draft the Lakers their future center by now anyway right?

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 07:33 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
it's about time we win the lottery to draft the Lakers their future center by now anyway right?
lol..

i think the wizards get their first w tonight behind big bad seraphin.
thefalconer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 07:43 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Suns have been horrible to watch yet are somehow still close to .500

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 07:44 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We live on the lottery anyway... it's about time we win the lottery to draft the Lakers their future center by now anyway right?
Can you draft Shabazz so we can have him instead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:25 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wizardssssssssssssssssss Winnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:32 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

James Harden is a chucker.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:42 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

there was a fight in the celtics-nets game! i need video!

edit.
found it. i love the internet.

meh.. rondo went kardashian on humphries. humphries was all like "nuh-uh, not this **** again."

Last edited by thefalconer : 11-28-2012 at 08:53 PM.
thefalconer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:43 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Celts ******** the bed tonight. So inconsistent.

On a side note Rondo bullrushed the **** out of Humphries in that scuffle.
Old 11-28-2012, 08:59 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post

edit.

meh.. rondo went kardashian on humphries. humphries was all like "nuh-uh, not this **** again."
I'm not sure what Humphries did to deserve the 2 technicals for the ejection. Seemed like a pretty standard play, Rondo got his panties in a bunch and started shoving at Humphries' face. Humphries is pulling at Rondo, sure, but he's not necessarily going any further than choosing not to back down. He's certainly not playing the aggressor very much there.

I would agree with one tech on Humphries for his part in the scuffle, but two?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:59 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Suns have been horrible to watch yet are somehow still close to .500
Lost by 40 to Detroit tonight. Step in the right direction!
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How do you allow Charlie V to do that? Jesus, Suns...

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:12 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post

edit.

Iwas really hoping to see Rondo get jacked in the face. I has a sad.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:50 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God, my dislike of the Celtics is even higher. Good God Rondo and Garnett are (tho Garnett had nothing to do with it other than getting fouled and didn't deserve the T) douches.
Old 11-28-2012, 09:52 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
God, my dislike of the Celtics is even higher. Good God Rondo and Garnett are (tho Garnett had nothing to do with it other than getting fouled and didn't deserve the T) douches.
Absolutely. Except, yes, Garnett was out of line twisting Wallace's head like a coke cap.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 11-28-2012, 09:53 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

The Virginia Beach Kings? How is this still alive?

http://www.sactownroyalty.com/2012/1...gs-may-ask-for

Oldie but a goodie.

Last edited by nobodyinparticular : 11-28-2012 at 09:56 PM.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:21 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Absolutely. Except, yes, Garnett was out of line twisting Wallace's head like a coke cap.
In his defense, Gerald Wallace had a crazy ass look on his face, I would have done the same thing as KG. Plus, I missed that prolly cuz a lot was going on there.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:22 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

garnett and rondo were such little douchenozzles. Wallace was trying to break it up it seemed and the foul wasn't even bad.

whatever, eat it celtics. Nets are here baby
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote