Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 11-24-2012, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's do this!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:38 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#ChopPitt

as much as I'd love the drama thursday night...I'd love to just beat Pitt and have Louisville lose to Uconn and clinch the title today
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:59 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
#ChopPitt

as much as I'd love the drama thursday night...I'd love to just beat Pitt and have Louisville lose to Uconn and clinch the title today
I'll sign up for that. I just want that BCS bowl.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-24-2012, 02:23 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We didn't show up today at all. Got dominated.
Old 11-24-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am tired of my teams having terrible offenses! Score! Nova is a terrible QB and the play calling was bush league!
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, thursday heart attack game it is. Good lord
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 11-24-2012, 02:59 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At this point I just rest players for Thursday. I'll be pissed if we lose someone to injury during garbage time.
Old 11-24-2012, 03:01 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still want Dodd. I miss that smurf.
josh07039 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 03:04 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

thursday night is going to be either the best or worst night ever.
Quote:
Old 11-24-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

If Louisville loses today then we won the East by default no?
Old 11-24-2012, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

No because if they beat us next week they would have 2 BE losses and we would also. They'd then have the H2H matchup.

This game didn't matter and the players clearly played that well.

Nove doesn't suck but the coaches don't let the offense do anything. It's unfortunate. OL sucked balls today also.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-26-2012, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

They better win Thursday.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-26-2012, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're welcome, jerks.
Old 11-26-2012, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
You're welcome, jerks.
Since we didn't take care of our own business that game didn't matter anyways.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-27-2012, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Empire State Building going red again for Thursday. Finish the season!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-28-2012, 10:38 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I'm too nervous for this game.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-28-2012, 10:40 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope you lose so I can laugh as you all cry.

That was mean. Actually I hope you guys win.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:44 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

You're just upset UConn will have to give up football. :)

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-28-2012, 10:58 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Empire State Building going red again for Thursday. Finish the season!
I honestly hate that. I'm so tired of NY trying to get attention for teams that do well in NJ.

Rutgers is NJ. **** off NY.
Old 11-28-2012, 11:06 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

i decided I'm skipping my once a week graduate school level education course to make sure I'm on time for the game. yeah.
Quote:
Old 11-28-2012, 11:28 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I honestly hate that. I'm so tired of NY trying to get attention for teams that do well in NJ.

Rutgers is NJ. **** off NY.
Lots of RU alumni in NYC though. I'm sure Rutgers made the request. I'll take the exposure.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-28-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i decided I'm skipping my once a week graduate school level education course to make sure I'm on time for the game. yeah.
Well that is stupid.
Old 11-28-2012, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Well that is stupid.
No it's not. Your priorities are just totally off.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-29-2012, 11:04 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I want to leave work now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-29-2012, 11:06 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

i'm literally going to explode. I can't handle this
Quote: