Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-29-2012, 01:48 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Paul Pierce getting his ankles broken makes me smile.
I'm surprised he didn't get carried off after that and come back out later in a wheelchair.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:32 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
Who would have thought that this would ever be a sentence?

Can't wait until he gets back, makes the Wolves one of the funnest teams in the league to watch.
What? Rubio is one of the best perimeter defenders in the NBA. He's incredible.
Old 11-29-2012, 09:27 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Knicks have the best offense in the NBA statistically and its about to get better. Stat has agreed to come off the bench.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:00 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:44 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Nuh uh, he's a white euro, and we all know white euros can't play perimeter defense.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:39 AM    (permalink
Polamalu_is_God
Rookie

Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Nuh uh, he's a white euro, and we all know white euros can't play perimeter defense.
pretty sure hes a spanish euro.Which makes him a chu-rro

By:BK the God
Polamalu_is_God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Polamalu_is_God
Rookie

Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
It was an overreaction. It at least made what was a previously horrible game, somewhat entertaining.
Rondo wouldnt have pushed Reggie Evans liked that.

By:BK the God
Polamalu_is_God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polamalu_is_God View Post
pretty sure hes a spanish euro.Which makes him a chu-rro
Oh no he didn't!

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:29 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post

bad week for pierce lol

Haha. hahahahahahahahahah.

The first one is going to be funny for a long time. Not even sure how that happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 01:20 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So the guy plays 41 games in his rookie year and that makes him one of the best perimeter defenders in the NBA? C'mon, man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Haha. hahahahahahahahahah.

The first one is going to be funny for a long time. Not even sure how that happened.
The only thing missing from that was Pierce grabbing at his ankle as he fell over. Hilarious.
Old 11-29-2012, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So the guy plays 41 games in his rookie year and that makes him one of the best perimeter defenders in the NBA? C'mon, man.
Fine.....At just 21 years of age and in his rookie season, Ricky Rubio played like one of the best perimeter defenders in the NBA until tearing his ACL after 41 games. Is that okay for you MS?
Old 11-29-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone that doesn't really how good defensively Rubio is has problems.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had doubt about Rubio, but yeah... kid's legit. Love his game... and his D is solid. Needs to cut down on turnovers though.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 01:43 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Fine.....At just 21 years of age and in his rookie season, Ricky Rubio played like one of the best perimeter defenders in the NBA until tearing his ACL after 41 games. Is that okay for you MS?
I'd just like a little more body of work before he's put on the same tier as guys like Tony Allen or Iggy. And given his frame, i don't know how he handles bigger guys in man to man situations. I mean, i really don't know.
Old 11-29-2012, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I wouldn't put him up there with Iggy or Tony either; he isn't as versatile. He's on the tier right below them though.
Old 11-29-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd just like a little more body of work before he's put on the same tier as guys like Tony Allen or Iggy. And given his frame, i don't know how he handles bigger guys in man to man situations. I mean, i really don't know.
Quote:
I wouldn't put him up there with Iggy or Tony either; he isn't as versatile. He's on the tier right below them though.
Who cares about tiers... I mean really.... silly sports fanatics.
Old 11-29-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Yeah, like people who post tens of thousands of times on an NFL draft forum.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:31 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
He should try the hawspitil.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:37 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Which is kinda what i was getting at. I haven't seen enough of him to judge for myself, but it seems like he's more of a interrupting passing lanes kinda team defender, not so much a man to man guy.

Quote:
I guess tiers become less relevant when your favorite team's players are all in the bottom one.
Old 11-29-2012, 02:40 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rubio was a better man defender last year than he was given credit for coming in, but you're right he makes more of an impact gambling, playing passing lanes, and having crazy good instincts.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:41 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
He should try the hawspitil.
his grammar is so bad.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I guess tiers become less relevant when your favorite team's players are all in the bottom one.
Yeah, a Kings fan should talk.

The Magic are in the top tier in the Overachieving category. The Kings are in the top tier in the Underachieving category. Suck on that lolipop.
Old 11-29-2012, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, a Kings fan should talk.

The Magic are in the top tier in the Overachieving category. The Kings are in the top tier in the Underachieving category. Suck on that lolipop.
So the magic need to overachieve just to suck?

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Which is kinda what i was getting at. I haven't seen enough of him to judge for myself, but it seems like he's more of a interrupting passing lanes kinda team defender, not so much a man to man guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Rubio was a better man defender last year than he was given credit for coming in, but you're right he makes more of an impact gambling, playing passing lanes, and having crazy good instincts.
Rubio is very good man to man as well. Guys like Tony and Iggy get the clear nod above him though because they can handle 3's.
Old 11-29-2012, 03:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
So the magic need to overachieve just to suck?
Well, they are on the bottom middle tier of suckage, not the bottom bottom tier. lol

...and of course you silly! Everyone said the Magic would be the worst team in the NBA this year. I hate that they have 5 wins! Crap!

All I care about is one guy in the draft...

Marcus Smart