Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-28-2012, 12:58 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i love cher lloyd. that is all
Don't get me wrong, I'd plow the **** out of her, but only if she didn't talk or try to sing.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 03:00 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 11-28-2012, 08:44 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CCR- Long As I Can See The Light.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I was told by a friend to listen to a few albums. I cannot stop listening to the album and this song in particular. ******* incredible.
Old 11-29-2012, 02:40 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

one of my favorite covers of all time

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:25 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post

one of my favorite covers of all time
There are so many renditions to choose from. Great version, however.
Old 11-29-2012, 09:34 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

one of my favorite covers.

thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:55 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:50 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i enjoyed the hell outta the OMAM concert even though some ***** poured beer all over me twice goddammit. i wanna give a shout out to eatw for introducing me to them. they really are amazing live and their songs are so great to get involved with while they're performing. i was going nuts and people were giving me strange looks but wow best concert i've been to in my short life. nanna and ragnar are simply, as penny from happy endings would say, AMAHZING.

and titanhope is one dynamite dude. hope you made it back to chattanooga alright bud.
Old 11-30-2012, 02:09 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Probably my favorite CD this year.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:57 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
i enjoyed the hell outta the OMAM concert even though some ***** poured beer all over me twice goddammit. i wanna give a shout out to eatw for introducing me to them. they really are amazing live and their songs are so great to get involved with while they're performing. i was going nuts and people were giving me strange looks but wow best concert i've been to in my short life. nanna and ragnar are simply, as penny from happy endings would say, AMAHZING.

and titanhope is one dynamite dude. hope you made it back to chattanooga alright bud.
**** yeah, glad you guys (I'm just assuming I'll include TH) had a great time. Their live shows really are incredible, not only is each member of the band working in perfect unison with another, but whoever does their sound does such a great job of making them sound so full and complete. And the harmonies, I could talk forever about how well they harmonize. Watching them live you realize that this group of people is perfect for eachother, they all compliment eachother so well, its like they pull something from every corner of music that you can, and its packaged in such a beautiful, simple song. They are the band that I've already seen that I want to want to see again the most. I'm really hoping they play Roo next year so I'll be able to see them again. And as always, I would recommend Roo to any of you crazy *******, especially if there is as much music playing there that this group of people tends to enjoy.

Old 11-30-2012, 11:06 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last edited by TheFinisher : 11-30-2012 at 11:09 AM.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:22 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously, I love reading eatw wax poetic about every show he goes to.

Quote:

I really don't care for people that have beer on the floor during a set. Last time I saw The Bronx, they were openers and there were a bunch of people just chilling with beers in hand in the middle of the floor. Then Heart Attack American came on and they basically lost 6 dollars. Get that **** out of there. Stupid California.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:54 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Seriously, I love reading eatw wax poetic about every show he goes to.

I really don't care for people that have beer on the floor during a set. Last time I saw The Bronx, they were openers and there were a bunch of people just chilling with beers in hand in the middle of the floor. Then Heart Attack American came on and they basically lost 6 dollars. Get that **** out of there. Stupid California.
Lol, most of the time I'm just too excited after a show that I have to write something out, I'm just glad there are people who enjoy reading it, and its not annoying to everyone, lol. I totally agree on the beverage thing on the floor. I'm not a big beer drinker, but when I'm at a show, I'm there for the music, so even if I was, I wouldn't be drinking, especially on the floor. I can't stay still at a show, I'm too busy dancing and grooving to want to worry about a cup of something that I can't spill. I don't have the problem of getting spilled on, probably because I'm either with people who are doing the same thing I am or the people with drinks stay far enough away from us, but those people are here too, and everywhere I've been at shows. Different people would rather get drunk , I just would rather do something else.

Old 11-30-2012, 12:10 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know it's everywhere. I guess I'm just used to going to a lot of hardcore shows populated by straightedge kids or basement venues that don't serve.
Old 11-30-2012, 01:08 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

You, sir, win gentleman of the century for not chasing that girl out of the theater. You could have at the least kissed her. Usually you get a drink thrown on you after you kiss a girl who doesn't want any of it, so really, you had already earned it.

It was a blast, and I was bummed on the drive back cause that's when it hit me that it was over. Sucks we all got separated right when OMAM started, but there's not a bad seat in the house at the Tabernacle. It was great to meet you and your friends too. You guys are awesome, but Yusuke needs to dance more. We can work on that though. It'd be nice to get more NFLDC guys together and hit another concert sometime. Maybe even Bonnaroo one day.

I totally went back in, bought a OMAM t-shirt, and got Sóley's autograph after we gave that guy money for weed too.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
You, sir, win gentleman of the century for not chasing that girl out of the theater. You could have at the least kissed her. Usually you get a drink thrown on you after you kiss a girl who doesn't want any of it, so really, you had already earned it.

It was a blast, and I was bummed on the drive back cause that's when it hit me that it was over. Sucks we all got separated right when OMAM started, but there's not a bad seat in the house at the Tabernacle. It was great to meet you and your friends too. You guys are awesome, but Yusuke needs to dance more. We can work on that though. It'd be nice to get more NFLDC guys together and hit another concert sometime. Maybe even Bonnaroo one day.

I totally went back in, bought a OMAM t-shirt, and got Sóley's autograph after we gave that guy money for weed too.
Whoa!!! Wait a minute!!! Soley was opening for OMAM?!?!?! And you got her autograph? How was she live? I was real into her for a while right after I found OMAM and she is something really unique. That had to be a great, great show. I wish she would've opened for OMAM in Philly, the opening act we had was great, another Icelandic woman, but Soley is one of my Icelandic girls.

And I'd be all for meeting people at a show, especially something like Roo, that'd just be outrageously awesome.

Old 11-30-2012, 01:23 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Sigh, one of the more familiar venues in town is closing down in January. Some of the last shows there are going to be the annual ETID Xmas show (with Title Fight) and Pentimento's first album release show. Going to be insane.
Old 11-30-2012, 03:04 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Whoa!!! Wait a minute!!! Soley was opening for OMAM?!?!?! And you got her autograph? How was she live? I was real into her for a while right after I found OMAM and she is something really unique. That had to be a great, great show. I wish she would've opened for OMAM in Philly, the opening act we had was great, another Icelandic woman, but Soley is one of my Icelandic girls.

And I'd be all for meeting people at a show, especially something like Roo, that'd just be outrageously awesome.
She was precious. Seriously. Both on stage and in person. I thought she was good, but unfortunately, there were some technical problems (which lingered throughout the night, especially with the mics) and the crowd was talking through her entire set. So combine that and her accent, and she was kind of hard to understand. But I still enjoyed it, while I'm not a big enough fan to give a big rundown on how she sounded live compared to studio, I still got all excited when she played Pretty Face. Still, she could have blown and I still would've enjoyed myself with how she endeared herself to the crowd.

I actually asked her if she had been touring with OMAM the whole time, and she said she hadn't, so I don't know how but we lucked out. There was another artist on the setlist too. A girl named Elle King, but she got bumped for some reason and never played.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 03:50 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post

haha i had to run back in after we had already gotten in the car because i forgot to close out my tab. i saw the buses right outside the tabernacle and a few people were waiting. an autograph would've been awesome.

an SWDC music festival meetup this summer! book it!
Old 11-30-2012, 04:07 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sigh, one of the more familiar venues in town is closing down in January. Some of the last shows there are going to be the annual ETID Xmas show (with Title Fight) and Pentimento's first album release show. Going to be insane.
didn't you write a script about that?
Old 11-30-2012, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've actually been listening to quite a bit of Alicia Keys lately. Love her voice. That song "No One" is a great morning tune to start the day off right on a positive note. So is "Valerie" by Amy Winehouse.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
didn't you write a script about that?
Yeah, something along those lines. I even based one of the characters on a frequent promoter at that place.
Old 11-30-2012, 04:29 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
woah woah woah. ETID and Title Fight? That sounds amazing.

Also, I love Transit. They've been the main band I've been listening to recently
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
the annual ETID Xmas show
I am convinced you're the Buffalo, NY, version of me.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote