Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-15-2006, 05:05 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Black Sox
Dodgers
Brewers

That my vote
Old 06-15-2006, 05:27 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

should the judges post their top teams?

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 05:45 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin
ya

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 05:46 PM    (permalink

Quote:
no not yet
Old 06-15-2006, 06:24 PM    (permalink

add C Joe Mauer to my team, how could i forget him
Old 06-15-2006, 07:44 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will make my vote after all teams post their team rosters, but I have a have a good sense of who is the best team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 09:16 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LISTEN UP JUDGES!!!!!

this is our duty

we have to rate each and every roster spot on the team on a scale of 1-10...

example: lets say there are 15 roster spots and each spot gets a 10, then that team has 150 points, plus we say that it is the best roster, then we give them an additional 20, giving thme 170.... so post the number of points each team has

Go Ravens!
Old 06-15-2006, 09:39 PM    (permalink

Quote:
LISTEN UP JUDGES!!!!!

this is our duty

example: lets say there are 15 roster spots and each spot gets a 10, then that team has 150 points, plus we say that it is the best roster, then we give them an additional 20, giving thme 170.... so post the number of points each team has
do not start yet.
Old 06-15-2006, 09:40 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
LISTEN UP JUDGES!!!!!

this is our duty

Fine by me, we will rank them on what they have done, what they are doing, and what their potential for the future will be. But we need every team to post their rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 09:41 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule
Quote:
ya
NO
Old 06-15-2006, 09:49 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

when do the scores need to be sent in... ive done the ones that have been posted but i might not have time tomorow to get on until the evening times...

Go Ravens!
Old 06-15-2006, 09:54 PM    (permalink
sqerpantz

I took over for Germainrice on the second day, not sure what im supposed to do but here is the full team.

The bold picks are the ones i selected personally.

The A's
C Gerald Laird
1B Conor Jackson
2B Ronnie Belliard
3B Kevin Youkilis
SS Miguel Tejeda
LF Curtis Granderson
CF Lastings Milledge
RF Vladimir Guerrero
DH David Ortiz

SP Roy Halladay
SP Carlos Zambrano
SP Josh Beckett
SP Dan Haren
SP Oliver Perez
CP Joel Zumaya
Old 06-15-2006, 10:00 PM    (permalink

Quote:
when do the scores need to be sent in... ive done the ones that have been posted but i might not have time tomorow to get on until the evening times...
asap
Old 06-16-2006, 07:35 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So when do the judges vote?

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 09:03 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

cards... should we post our results here or pm you them?

Go Ravens!
Old 06-17-2006, 06:32 AM    (permalink

Quote:
cards... should we post our results here or pm you them?
pm them to me.