Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2012, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
You're probably the last person I would want to get into an argument about with it because I know the people who are close to the person are the ones who end up hurting the most, those are the people I feel sorry for and pray for.

That is why I feel people who commit suicide are selfish. What is more selfish than that? Running away from your problems and what not, yeah sure...but at the extent of everyone that has ever loved you...you put them in more pain than you could ever imagine just because things are going bad for you?
My intent was not to have people walk on eggs shells when discussing the topic, I only mentioned it because I felt like some people are far removed the subject and don't think it all the way through. We're not arguing though, merely have a conversation, which is good. :)

Most of the time, it's not a well thought out plan. In the case of Jovan Belcher it was clearly premeditated, but usually it is not. It is inconsiderate, and it can be selfish. But that doesn't mean it ALWAYS is.