Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who will be the better the player in your opinion
Von Miller 78 69.64%
Aldon Smith 16 14.29%
Too close for comfort 18 16.07%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,267
Reputation: 1713790
phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver Bronco56 View Post
"Miller is the most devastating pass rusher at any position in the NFL. There is no one on offense who can consistently match up to him; offensive linemen are not quick enough to counter his acceleration. The 49ers' brilliant outside 'backer, Aldon Smith, has 43 quarterback disruptions this year on 292 pass rushes. Miller has 61 on 297, 41 percent more on nearly the same number of attempts. Watt's base numbers are excellent too (49 quarterback disruptions from 402 rushes). They come a close second in productivity terms to the Bengals' Geno Atkins, who has 40 QB disruptions on 300 pass rush snaps"

From an SI article talking about the race for DPOY between Miller and Watt
So now a "quarterback disruption" is a variable. Is a "disruption" a notch below "pressure?" I remember when Manny Lawson was near the tops in the League in QB "pressure." It was 100% indicative of his skills as a pass rusher. Right?

I particularly love how misleading this statement is... "41 percent more on nearly the same number of attempts."

"Disruption" Rate... Smith 43/292 - .15 | Miller 61/297 - .21 (6% difference)

41%? Way to alter the context of the statistic to support the argument.


Miller is sick. Not bashing him. I'm bashing this article.
__________________

Last edited by phlysac : 11-28-2012 at 03:51 PM.
phlysac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Boston/Ole Miss
Posts: 8,743
Reputation: 1637871
Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
McCourty blows actually which makes me has a sad.
Not trying to be a thread hijacking Pats fan asshole, but I'm loving what McCourty has been bringing this year. Looks like he has put last year behind him and is playing great football. Dropped a few crucial picks but has been making plays all year. Is playing a Woodson type role not purely a safety, even looked improved as a corner but what Belichick has him doing now looks like a match. Even had a KO TD earlier in the year and a FF covering the kick against the Jets with a big hit last week.

As for Miller/Aldon, the Patriots will gladly take either. It depends what you are looking for because they will both be studs. For the Pats I would personally take Von because he is exactly what we need. Smith would be awesome too, I was hoping we got him in the draft. Both will be superstars for a long time (knock on wood).
__________________


Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: California
Posts: 19,797
Reputation: 2051641
Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
Finally Gronk is a wide margin better than Davis. The only way I think I might get the point across to you is this way. Gronk, when positional value is taken out of the equation is the best player on the Patriots. His dominance is only rivaled by 2007 Randy Moss throughout the 11 years of Patriots success, and I literally have no idea how he could get any better. I do get testy when some 49ers fans think that a guy, while an excellent player in his own right, is on the same level as him because he just isn't.
And that's fine. You are entitled to your opinion on the matter. I completely disagree with it, but you are entitled to it. As I am entitled to mine. As being such when I state my opinion on the matter it shouldn't be stomped on in a condescending manner and seasoned with the label of it being only valid to 49ers fans. That's just an outright lie.
__________________

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 4,886
Reputation: 659348
Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Vernon Davis had another baffling wide open drop last sunday. Like I said, he's not on Gronk's level. Gronk is playing at GOAT level in terms of TE's. Do people really feel like Davis is playing at a level that's comparable to anyone to ever put pads on? Not sure what you guys are seeing.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:52 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Dodge City
Posts: 7,423
Reputation: 1183720
FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Dude if you put Vernon Davis on the Pats he'd have similar numbers if not better than Gronk because of Vernon's ability to 'finish' a pass reception, i.e., turn up the field and take it the distance, which is the best in the NFL at his position.

Gronkowski gets more targets and thus more opportunities to put up huge numbers playing for NE. I don't buy he's this GOAT prospect at TE.

Anyway back to the OP, if I were a SF fan, I wouldn't trade Aldon Smith for any other OLB. Aldon is already a mismatch for most OTs and guards one on one, he's long, has incredible functional strength and plays with great
leverage, and IMO he's one of those guys who has an innate knack for getting to the QB.

The only thing Justin Smith does for Aldon is prevent him from being double teamed on every play.

People are talking like Von Miller is a step level above Aldon Smith in ability and impact, and I just don't see that.
__________________
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:11 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Boxscorescouting.com
Posts: 5,735
Reputation: 1637465
AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Dude if you put Vernon Davis on the Pats he'd have similar numbers if not better than Gronk because of Vernon's ability to 'finish' a pass reception, i.e., turn up the field and take it the distance, which is the best in the NFL at his position.

Gronkowski gets more targets and thus more opportunities to put up huge numbers playing for NE. I don't buy he's this GOAT prospect at TE.


Anyway back to the OP, if I were a SF fan, I wouldn't trade Aldon Smith for any other OLB. Aldon is already a mismatch for most OTs and guards one on one, he's long, has incredible functional strength and plays with great
leverage, and IMO he's one of those guys who has an innate knack for getting to the QB.

The only thing Justin Smith does for Aldon is prevent him from being double teamed on every play.

People are talking like Von Miller is a step level above Aldon Smith in ability and impact, and I just don't see that.
This Gronk/Davis debate has been going for far too long, but this is just ridiculous. Ask the Redskins last year how good Gronk is at "finishing" receptions. And this whole put Davis on the Pats and he has better stats is a bunch of crap.

Gronk has dominated from day one. He is an elite blocker, he has a huge catch radius, he is the best red zone target in the NFL, he runs over defenders with the ball in his hands. He has the 3rd most TD catches in his first 3 seasons in NFL history, only behind Jerry Rice and Randy Moss. If Gronk had've played out the season he likely would have challenged Moss' record. As it is, if he comes back when expected he has a great chance to match or overtake Rice as 2nd on the list. Rob Gronkowski has 4 less TDs in his career than Vernon Davis. Gronk has played just over 2 and a half seasons, VD has played nearly 7. Don't give me this crap that Davis is a better player because the only thing that people can back it up with is "OMGZZZZ Gronk has Brady but Davis has a sucky QB, but that sucky QB is underrated and a top 10 QB, oh but he got benched and got replaced by the FUTURE!!!, and oh but Davis had a stat line of 0-0-0 last week with the new franchise QB"

How about this for an argument. The 49ers have Crabtree to throw to, an aging Moss and an inconsistent Mario Manningham. Brady has Welker catching over 100 balls per year, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Lloyd, Danny Woodhead, Shane Vereen, Julian Edelman etc. It's not like you have Brady with Gronk as his only option, hell that argument actually works in favour of Davis. The 49ers should be throwing it his way more often.
__________________


BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Justone2
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 682
Reputation: 98707
Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Well Luckily Gore, Hunter, Walker and Williams catch no passes;)
Justone2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:30 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Boxscorescouting.com
Posts: 5,735
Reputation: 1637465
AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justone2 View Post
Well Luckily Gore, Hunter, Walker and Williams catch no passes;)
Ok I was being slightly glib about the whole thing but my point is it's not like Brady zeros in on Gronk every play. If anything the Pats frustratingly go away from him too often IMO. On 3rd and short situations Gronk should be the first read the majority of the time simply because he is a physical mismatch over anyone who covers him and then second should be Welker matched up on someone inside, however the Pats call so many stupid trick plays and draw sweeps, pitches reverses in those situations
__________________


BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 01:31 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Dodge City
Posts: 7,423
Reputation: 1183720
FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

[quote=AntoinCD;3196642]This Gronk/Davis debate has been going for far too long, but this is just ridiculous. Ask the Redskins last year how good Gronk is at "finishing" receptions. And this whole put Davis on the Pats and he has better stats is a bunch of crap.

Gronk has dominated from day one. He is an elite blocker, he has a huge catch radius, he is the best red zone target in the NFL, he runs over defenders with the ball in his hands. He has the 3rd most TD catches in his first 3 seasons in NFL history, only behind Jerry Rice and Randy Moss. If Gronk had've played out the season he likely would have challenged Moss' record. As it is, if he comes back when expected he has a great chance to match or overtake Rice as 2nd on the list. Rob Gronkowski has 4 less TDs in his career than Vernon Davis. Gronk has played just over 2 and a half seasons, VD has played nearly 7. Don't give me this crap that Davis is a better player because the only thing that people can back it up with is "OMGZZZZ Gronk has Brady but Davis has a sucky QB, but that sucky QB is underrated and a top 10 QB, oh but he got benched and got replaced by the FUTURE!!!, and oh but Davis had a stat line of 0-0-0 last week with the new franchise QB"

How about this for an argument. The 49ers have Crabtree to throw to, an aging Moss and an inconsistent Mario Manningham. Brady has Welker catching over 100 balls per year, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Lloyd, Danny Woodhead, Shane Vereen, Julian Edelman etc. It's not like you have Brady with Gronk as his only option, hell that argument actually works in favour of Davis. The 49ers should be throwing it his way more often.[/QUOTE


If you don't think one player having Tom Brady throw him the football doesn't impact his statistical production versus the other dealing with Alex Smith and Shaun Hill his entire career, you aren't being honest.

It's the same reason Larry Fitzgerald doesn't have 60 catches after 11 games and probably won't make the pro bowl.

WRs/TEs can't throw themselves the football.

WHen Martz was the 49ers OC he didn't even feature Davis because his offense didn't throw to TEs.

And the fact that Brady has gotten it done for the majority of his career without a future HOFer(excluding Randy Moss) to catch passes is a testament to his greatness.
Gronk is good, but his QB is beast. And IMO there are at least 5 TEs who'd nearly duplicate his numbers if they played in NE.
There's no way Gronk would have his numbers if he'd been drafted into the same situation in SF.

Of the three, Davis/Gronkowski/Graham, Davis is the one who's had to deal with the most difficult situation for putting up numbers.

Gronk is Brady's first and last option on nearly every pass play, the way Witten is for Romo.

That's not the case for Vernon Davis.
That said I still think Gronk is the better football player/TE overall. I just think he's being hyped..a little bit.
__________________
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 01:38 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Boxscorescouting.com
Posts: 5,735
Reputation: 1637465
AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
If you don't think one player having Tom Brady throw him the football doesn't impact his statistical production versus the other dealing with Alex Smith and Shaun Hill his entire career, you aren't being honest.

It's the same reason Larry Fitzgerald doesn't have 60 catches after 11 games and probably won't make the pro bowl.

WRs/TEs can't throw themselves the football.

WHen Martz was the 49ers OC he didn't even feature Davis because his offense didn't throw to TEs.

And the fact that Brady has gotten it done for the majority of his career without a future HOFer(excluding Randy Moss) to catch passes is a testament to his greatness.
Gronk is good, but his QB is beast. And IMO there are at least 5 TEs who'd nearly duplicate his numbers if they played in NE.
There's no way Gronk would have his numbers if he'd been drafted into the same situation in SF.

Of the three, Davis/Gronkowski/Graham, Davis is the one who's had to deal with the most difficult situation for putting up numbers.

Gronk is Brady's first and last option on nearly every pass play, the way Witten is for Romo.

That's not the case for Vernon Davis.
That said I still think Gronk is the better football player/TE overall. I just think he's being hyped..a little bit.
I can agree overall with the majority of this statement, I would disagree that Gronk is Brady's main read all the time, but I do get that Gronk has a decided advantage over Davis. However, I think Davis is getting more credit than he is due based on his QB play. I have absolutely no doubt that Davis' production would go up if he were in New England and Gronk's would go down if he were in SF, however I still believe that Gronk would do better in SF than Davis and Davis would do worse in NE than Gronk.

Overall I don't mind people saying they think that Davis is better than Gronk if they think that. Clearly I disagree. However I don't buy the argument that it is all based on the QB.

A lot of what I am reading is Davis would do this better if all things were equal without any real evidence to back it up and all I can think of is that he was drafted higher and can run a faster 40. Being facetious, that is like saying if Troy Williamson had Joe Montana throwing him the ball he would be better than Jerry Rice.
__________________


BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: California
Posts: 19,797
Reputation: 2051641
Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
Vernon Davis had another baffling wide open drop last sunday. Like I said, he's not on Gronk's level. Gronk is playing at GOAT level in terms of TE's. Do people really feel like Davis is playing at a level that's comparable to anyone to ever put pads on? Not sure what you guys are seeing.
Another baffling drop? Bro, that was Davis' second drop of the season. Maybe third. So he's not close to Gronkowski's level because he dropped a pass? Then Jimmy Graham must be in another dimension and not even close to both players with the amount of passes he has dropped this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
A lot of what I am reading is Davis would do this better if all things were equal without any real evidence to back it up and all I can think of is that he was drafted higher and can run a faster 40. Being facetious, that is like saying if Troy Williamson had Joe Montana throwing him the ball he would be better than Jerry Rice.
Davis sees a lot of double coverage on a good amount of the snaps he's in. Plus he's an excellent blocker. Defensive backs have a hard time bringing him down, and linebackers have a difficult time keeping up with him. His receiving statistics really have to be seen with a certain perspective because of the offenses he has been in (Martz didn't even use him as a receiver) and the quarterbacks that have been throwing him the ball the majority of his career. But all of the little things Vernon does very well. And I think the gap between Gronkowski and Davis is a lot closer than Williamson and Rice. But maybe that's just me.
__________________

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 12-01-2012 at 01:46 PM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Dodge City
Posts: 7,423
Reputation: 1183720
FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Yeah, it's gonna be SF/NE in the SB.
It has to be.
__________________
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 01:50 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Boxscorescouting.com
Posts: 5,735
Reputation: 1637465
AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Yeah, it's gonna be SF/NE in the SB.
It has to be.
I can't wait until they play in a few weeks, it's gonna be troll city around here that whole week
__________________


BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: California
Posts: 19,797
Reputation: 2051641
Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Yeah, it's gonna be SF/NE in the SB.
It has to be.
I'm still banking on San Francisco and Houston.
__________________

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 02:07 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Boxscorescouting.com
Posts: 5,735
Reputation: 1637465
AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Bill Belichick > Bill Walsh
Tom Brady > Joe Montana
Patriots Randy Moss > 49ers Randy Moss
Rob Ninkovich > Aldon Smith


Ooooh I can't wait for week 15
__________________


BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: California
Posts: 19,797
Reputation: 2051641
Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Yup me too. 49ers will probably be doubted/slighted leading up to that week, and they always seem to play their best as the underdog. Good luck against Houston by the way.
__________________

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 716
Reputation: 469019
Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

both are incredible, either one can be better on any given sunday. gun to my head Ill take Von Miller but its really close. i dont think aldon smith gets the hype he deserves compared to miller, but he will soon enough.
Eazy Picks is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.