Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 11-29-2012, 12:28 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
How's everyone feeling about the Eagles game? DJax is done for the year with broken ribs, they just cut Babin, and Foles will be starting, seems like it should be a gimme... but then again this is a primetime game and we're playing at home lol

Finally the blowout game I'm hoping for. Should boost us as we head for the playoffs.

DEMARCO IS BACK BABY!!!! IT'S ON!!!!!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:32 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Finally the blowout game I'm hoping for. Should boost us as we head for the playoffs.

DEMARCO IS BACK BABY!!!! IT'S ON!!!!!
It's a win win. We lose, JG may have sealed his fate. Either way it's a much better chance he is gone and we clean house. If we win, oh well, I can enjoy a game finally without having a stroke or high blood pressure, then we can talk about how close we are to a playoff spot that we won't get lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:37 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
It's a win win. We lose, JG may have sealed his fate. Either way it's a much better chance he is gone and we clean house. If we win, oh well, I can enjoy a game finally without having a stroke or high blood pressure, then we can talk about how close we are to a playoff spot that we won't get lol.
BOOOO!!!!!!!!

We're a completely different team with a running game. Remember when our defense used to get rest??? I know it's been a while, but confidence WILL BE RESTORED!!!!
Old 11-29-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yea, McClain has always been an ideal 3-4 fit. Besides, why are we acting like if we did pick him up all of a sudden he's a liability to us? He is better then Ernie Sims, that's really about as far as you would need to take the argument. And if teams wanted to, they would just spread us out and throw at Dan Connor, who can't cover in space either.

Bradie James is still starting for the Texans, I'm pretty sure we'll be ok with McClain and his pass covering liabilities.
Quote:
*sigh*

Because we lost Bruce Carter and Sean Lee. How much more of a reason do you need? Do you really think Ernie Sims is a good LB? The guy who was at home working out in his back yard a few months ago and couldn't even stick as a special teams player anywhere.

You make it seem like we are bringing him in to stunt some development of a young impressive player we have. Question: if Dan Connor gets hurt on Sunday in the 1st quarter then what is your course of action?
Quote:
Are we talking about Dan Connor here?
wow everybody against me here, so i'll concede but the last thing i will say is...... yeah mcclain in a good 2 down run stopper, but if you put him on the field with connor on first down downs you basically where you were last year with brooking and james where the middle of the field is open season(and i regret putting bradie james name in here b/c mcclain aint even played to level that bradie james has throughout his career).

connor is a decent run stopper and sims is decent is pass coverage you at least have flexibility on defense.

Last edited by CowboysBeastMode : 11-29-2012 at 12:41 PM.
CowboysBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:40 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How's everyone feeling about the Eagles game? DJax is done for the year with broken ribs, they just cut Babin, and Foles will be starting, seems like it should be a gimme... but then again this is a primetime game and we're playing at home lol

it still wouldn't surprise if they found another way to lose a 9th straight sunday night football game
Old 11-29-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
BOOOO!!!!!!!!

We're a completely different team with a running game. Remember when our defense used to get rest??? I know it's been a while, but confidence WILL BE RESTORED!!!!
Your confidence inspires me D. Were a 10 point favorite in this game. No Shady, Vick or Desean. I'll find it pretty hard for the Eagles to score more than say 17 points against us. They did run the ball pretty well this past week.

I'm curious to see how many touches we give Murray if he does play. I'd like to keep him to 15-20 total touches.

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 01:24 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

Quote:
BOOOO!!!!!!!!

how are we gonna run the ball with this o-line? even with demarco murray we might get 85 yards rushing
Old 11-29-2012, 01:36 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboysBeastMode View Post
how are we gonna run the ball with this o-line? even with demarco murray we might get 85 yards rushing
Felix makes the OL look worse than it is. Tony too for that matter. Dude just loves to hold onto the ball until he can make his 3rd or 4th read because he trusts his scrambling ability too much.

DeMarco will have a great game and people will say, "great job by the OL today!" ...and I will be like...

lol. We need fixes, but we ain't losing to these lousy eagles, i know dat!
Old 11-29-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

Quote:
Felix makes the OL look worse than it is. Tony too for that matter. Dude just loves to hold onto the ball until he can make his 3rd or 4th read because he trusts his scrambling ability too much.

DeMarco will have a great game and people will say, "great job by the OL today!" ...and I will be like...

lol. We need fixes, but we ain't losing to these lousy eagles, i know dat!
so all those times he wasnt gettin hit in the backfield or getting tackled by unblocked linebackers for 1 yard gains or even when when fumbled the guy who hit him was his own center who getting run over by a 240 lb linebacker. thats all on felix?

i agree demarco will break more tackles than felix but, you're forgetting seattle, chicago, tampa bay. demarco was healthy and he couldn't do anything in those games and that was before more injuries to the line. i really think you guys are taking this game for granted, its a rivalry game and the closer this game is the more confidence philly will get. i just don't think they're gonna roll over on sunday night in under lights playing in a venue like cowboys stadium, had it not been for 3 great plays from romo, dez and harris all in about 2 min span we wouldve lost that game to a rookie qb playin in his first ever nfl game

Last edited by CowboysBeastMode : 11-29-2012 at 04:32 PM.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well with Murray looking like he'll be back in some capacity, have to say I'm surprised. Thought he was done for the year honestly. We need to ease him back in a game we should have no troubles in winning. Give him 5-7 carries, see how he feels and looks, and get through another week of practice next week. Set backs are my worst fear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyisgod View Post
I'm curious to see how many touches we give Murray if he does play. I'd like to keep him to 15-20 total touches.

That would worry me. That seems like a huge workload to give a guy who hasn't even practiced since like week 6. Plus this game should be a gimme. We NEED him for the Steelers and Saints. I'd use this game as a warm-up, and conditioning test. I just don't want him to re-injure it, then we are back where we were.

Quote:

Last edited by LonghornsLegend : 11-29-2012 at 04:07 PM.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:48 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboysBeastMode View Post
so all those times he wasnt gettin hit in the backfield or getting tackled by unblocked linebackers for 1 yard gains or even when when fumbled the guy who hit him was his own center who getting run over by a 240 lb linebacker. thats all on felix?

i agree demarco will break more tackles than felix but, you're forgetting seattle, chicago, tampa bay. demarco was healthy and he couldn't do anything in those games and that was before more injuries to the line. i really think you guys are taking this game for granted, its a rivalry game and the closer this game is the more confidence philly will get. i just don't think they're gonna roll over on sunday night in under lights playing in a venue like cowboys stadium, had it not been for 3 great plays from romo, dez and harris all in about 2 min span we wouldve lost that game to a rookie qb playin in his first ever nfl game
All I can say about Sunday is:

WINNING!
Old 11-30-2012, 08:09 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/20...ing-game.html/

^^^^

Good read from the DMN on our running game. I've been asking myself where are the draws, tosses and counters this year? For a team that struggles blowing people off the ball, it's odd that Garrett has stuck with such a vanilla running scheme. I believe it was BBD who touched on the fact that OLs like the one we had in the 90's don't really exist anymore, you can't expect to just line up and consistently run the ball down defense's throats. The Niners are really the only team in the NFL that can do that, but that's because they've invested so many high draft picks to their line.

Last edited by TheFinisher : 11-30-2012 at 08:19 AM.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:48 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Two major subjects first... PLAYOFFS?! Talkin' PLAYOFFS?!?

NFC Playoffs (currently)
1. Falcons (11-1)
2. 49ers (8-2-1)
3. Bears (8-3)
4. Giants (7-4)
5. Packers (7-4)
6. Seahawks (6-4)

7. Bucs (6-5)
8. Vikings (6-5)
9. Redskins (5-6)
10. 'Boys (5-6)
11. Saints (5-7)
12. Rams (4-6-1)
13. Lions (4-7)

Now we look buried there but we are two games out of the NFC East title and one game out of the WC. Seahawks have a tough matchup this week against the Bears and their top two corners will be suspended for the stretch run. The Bucs play Denver this week with the Broncos being the favorite. Washington play the Giants this week and regardless of the outcome it improves our position providing we handle our own business.

I'm not saying we have any shot at actually achieving anything but as disgustingly bad we have been this season the fact we are one game out of the WC and provided the "favorites" all win this week we will be sitting with a projected WC birth if the season after this slate of games.

The second point would be our cap situation going into next year. Hat tip to BtB.

Quote:
Take a look at players Dallas will need to address to avoid them walking or being in the final year of their deals:

Anthony Spencer - contract expires after season
Tony Romo - contract voids after 2013
Sean Lee - contract expires after 2013
Jason Hatcher - contract expires after 2013
Archer chimed in as well regarding our highest paid players and his thoughts. Table was horrendous to format so I just typed them in.

Quote:
Tony Romo: $16.8 million Look for extension this offseason
Brandon Carr: $16.3 million Re-working of deal creates $10.5 million in space
DeMarcus Ware: $12.2 million Still at top of his game
Doug Free: $10.0 million Final five games could determine his future
Miles Austin : $8.3 million When healthy, he's produced
Jay Ratliff: $7.0 million Are the years catching up to him?
Dan Connor: $4.4 million A big number for a backup linebacker
Scandrick: $3.8 million Would say he stays for at least another year
Sensabaugh: $3.8 million Solid player, plays hurt
Extend Tony, Rework Carr, Cut Free (Post June 1st), Cut Connor (Post June 1st), and resign Spencer. By cutting at least Free late we'll push the dead money to next year which will balance with the money we'll gain after Voldamara stops siphoning our cap.

Going to be a tight cap but as always Stephen will move things around until we have cash to splash and our own are taken care of.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:44 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After seeing the deal Navorro Bowman just received, we should offer Lee the same this off-season.

Old 12-01-2012, 07:57 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Rolando McClain released by Oakland. Normally I would be firmly in the "stay away" camp but since we are starting Ernie Sims at ILB I wouldn't be mad at a cursory look.

If he discovers how to use his talent he could potentially vie for 3rd ILB next season. If he continues to be a slow, out of position, waste of talent cut him when we no longer have to start the likes of Ernie Sims at ILB.

Thoughts?
Rolando McClain is the antonym of RKG lol. He held a guy at gunpoint and fired inches from his head after the guy begged for his life, there's no way I see Garrett being on board with that.
Old 12-01-2012, 01:34 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From BtB

Now, I'm no capologist, and I hope that I've presented the situation accurately. If not, I apologize for any inconsistencies in the conclusions I'm drawing. If so, I can't help but wonder how in the world Dallas finds itself in this situation yet the Philadelphia Eagles signed any and everyone they could find in 2011 and will be $20 million under the 2013 cap before they release QB Michael Vick from his $100 million contract.

The six-year contract only paid Vick a $7m signing bonus, and with two years completed would now cost them $4.66m to release him. It will cost the Cowboys almost twice as much to release Doug Free as it will for the Eagles to release Mike Vick.

What in the world is our front office doing?

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces View Post
From BtB

Now, I'm no capologist, and I hope that I've presented the situation accurately. If not, I apologize for any inconsistencies in the conclusions I'm drawing. If so, I can't help but wonder how in the world Dallas finds itself in this situation yet the Philadelphia Eagles signed any and everyone they could find in 2011 and will be $20 million under the 2013 cap before they release QB Michael Vick from his $100 million contract.

The six-year contract only paid Vick a $7m signing bonus, and with two years completed would now cost them $4.66m to release him. It will cost the Cowboys almost twice as much to release Doug Free as it will for the Eagles to release Mike Vick.

What in the world is our front office doing?
Can't really use that as a fair benchmark. The Eagles paid Vick to stay and gave themselves an out if Vick didn't continue to play at a high level. Doug Free looked like a rising stud OT and we actually got a steal based on his current level of play. Rumors were that the Bucs were prepared to go higher than what Free took to come back. His epic fall from grace was really unexpected.
Old 12-01-2012, 09:52 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

I'm not giving up on this season. Lets go!!!'

Old 12-02-2012, 05:15 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be sure to be heavily intoxicated by 730 tomorrow. We suck so much dick on primetime television.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:12 AM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the only real chance to make the playoffs is to win out. Skins, Bears, and Seahawks have the head to head matchups. The Bengals, Saints, and Washington in DC are all tougher games then win/loss record reflects. Pittsburgh is slowly getting healthy on defense and could be fully stocked and possbily have Big Ben come game time.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:35 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Two major subjects first... PLAYOFFS?! Talkin' PLAYOFFS?!?

NFC Playoffs (currently)
1. Falcons (11-1)
2. 49ers (8-2-1)
3. Bears (8-3)
4. Giants (7-4)
5. Packers (7-4)
6. Seahawks (6-4)

7. Bucs (6-5)
8. Vikings (6-5)
9. Redskins (5-6)
10. 'Boys (5-6)
11. Saints (5-7)
12. Rams (4-6-1)
13. Lions (4-7)

Now we look buried there but we are two games out of the NFC East title and one game out of the WC. Seahawks have a tough matchup this week against the Bears and their top two corners will be suspended for the stretch run. The Bucs play Denver this week with the Broncos being the favorite. Washington play the Giants this week and regardless of the outcome it improves our position providing we handle our own business.

Just a fyi Seahawks are also 6-5. I don't trust them now that they lost their CB's or the Vikes with Ponder, Bucs look like the best bet. Either way, we look destined to go 8-8. We won't beat the Saints and Steelers, and there is at least 1 loss outside of those games also. 7-9 wouldn't surprise me, 8-8 tops. The Giants & Ravens games will come back to haunt us in the end.

Quote:
Old 12-02-2012, 06:19 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

blah, I hate the wait for primetime games.
Old 12-02-2012, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Good idea Garrett. Leave Free alone to block a speed rusher and call for a long developing play on 3rd and 2.

Pro-tip. Either keep a TE in to chip on Free's side or use the TE into the flat so Romo has a check-down.

Stop. Being. Cute.
Old 12-02-2012, 07:52 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

I can't believe they came out flat like this again.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I can't believe they came out flat like this again.
I don't want to watch the first half of our games anymore. It's the same script. We look terrible on offense with a vertical gameplan and then in the second half we evolve.

It is good having Murray back though.