Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-29-2012, 06:17 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess that was before he was 6-6 315 and completely dominated Miami his senior year before starting at UM as a freshman?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
I guess that was before he was 6-6 315 and completely dominated Miami his senior year before starting at UM as a freshman?
I played with and against him FR.-JR. year. Did not play or hear from him SR. year. He was around 6'3/6'4 260 he was playing DE at the time, he sucked there so I can imagine why they put him on the O-Line before he became huge.

He's just got a super soft personality, so I find it funny he even has the determination to play college sports. Cry baby too.

Still can't believe I owned a Miami OT once upon a time hahahahahaha

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:11 PM    (permalink
DcmRulz
Pro Bowler

DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After the bowl game, Monte Kiffin to resign from USC's DC.
DcmRulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:12 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DcmRulz View Post
After the bowl game, Monte Kiffin to resign from USC's DC.
Bring in Chizik!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Former Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Oakland Raiders coach Jon Gruden reportedly has taken his name out of the running for the head coaching job at Tennessee, according to Knoxville radio host Jimmy Hyams.

Hyams, host of the Sports Animal radio show in Knoxville, cited an unnamed source Friday, tweeting: "Jon Gruden is out as UT candidate. Informed UT recently after phone talks last week. UT never offered contract, source said."

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2...iver_d efault
Looks like the pipe dream is officially over.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dave Hart could have at least tried to ask out the prettiest girl in school, but I guess getting a coach who has been active in the college ranks and not only has recruiting experience, but established relationships with recruits, is probably for the best.

Oh well. So who's next in line? Saban? I'm expecting it's Saban.

;)

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:02 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't trust Jimmy Hyams for dick. I don't trust anyone at all, really.

I'm not believing one thing, one way or the other, about this coaching search until a decision is 100% confirmed. Some of the names being thrown around are baffling and just plain ********.
Old 12-01-2012, 04:48 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

(NIU's HC) Dave Doeren is the NC State head coach. Wow.
Old 12-01-2012, 04:49 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
Doeren would be my top choice for NCSU.
Woot Woot!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Huh. I thought they'd go with Sonny Dykes or Chad Morris. Certainly a fine hire, however.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Huh. I thought they'd go with Sonny Dykes or Chad Morris. Certainly a fine hire, however.
Our AD wanted a HC of a top 25 team.
Old 12-02-2012, 12:45 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Skip Holtz out at USF

Old 12-02-2012, 01:10 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Skip Holtz out at USF
Asiantii Woulard...come on down!!! (or up)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is some retar Ted rumor that Tenn is interviewing Bielema.

LOL LOL if true.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 02:20 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
Asiantii Woulard...come on down!!! (or up)
After watching the Elite 11 stuff with him, I cant believe he doesn't have better offers.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 12-02-2012, 02:59 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Paul Petrino takes over the program of the mighty Idaho Vandals.

Quote:
Old 12-02-2012, 05:30 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
There is some retar Ted rumor that Tenn is interviewing Bielema.

LOL LOL if true.
From what I've read, Charlie Strong and Mike Gundy are the only two guys our AD has met with.
Old 12-03-2012, 04:01 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Florida hires Joker Phillips as their receivers coach and recruiting coordinator.

Old 12-03-2012, 08:13 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hazell rumored to be in play at Purdue with butch jones being the #1 choice and Hazell is also interviewing with Cal.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:21 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

The three candidates interviewed for the UT head coaching position are apparently Charlie Strong, Mike Gundy, and Jim Mora Jr.

I think my order of preference of those 3 is Mora, Strong, Gundy.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:23 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

The three candidates interviewed for the UT head coaching position are apparently Charlie Strong, Mike Gundy, and Jim Mora Jr.

Old 12-03-2012, 08:25 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

I think you are right on the order.

Not that I care who gets the job, but if we were in a coaching search that'd be my preference as well. Especially in the SEC. I love what Gundy has done at OSU but Idk how that offense and lack of defense would fair in the SEC.

Quote:
Old 12-03-2012, 08:57 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty surprising seeing three really good coaches interviewing for the Tenn job. Mora is especially surprising considering the turnaround he has accomplished at UCLA.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:07 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Yeah, seeing that Mora has met for the job is interesting. May pull a Kiffen-like move...but going TO Tennessee.

Quote:
Old 12-03-2012, 10:16 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post