Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 11-24-2012, 11:54 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Jordan Hill - DT - PSU

Hill recorded 8 tackles and 3 tackles for loss in just the 4th Q and OT alone. Talk about stepping up in a big moment.

(12 total tackles, 3 TFL for 14 yards, 2 sacks for 11 yards)

I'm thinking 3rd round for him, is that too high? He's a 4-3 DT and probably could play 3-4 DE in my opinion (but what do I know?)
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:58 AM    (permalink
underscore
Veteran

underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.

And he's still recovering from a nagging knee injury.

That game yesterday was his most dominant game of his college career. And he did it against a pretty darn good OL/RB combo.
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:41 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know about 3-4 DE. He's kinda short for that.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:14 PM    (permalink
rawdawg
Veteran

rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm thinking late 3rd to 4th. Pretty top heavy DT class. He's never going to be a stud in the NFL, but I don't see why he can't be a really solid pro for a good amount of time. Very good player who knows how to use his hands, has a strong motor, and is quick and low off the ball. But he needs to put on some weight. I'd like to see him at about 305, assuming he doesn't lose a ton of quickness. Kinda reminds me a lot of former Penn St. DT, Anthony Adams who was only 299 at the '03 combine, and also undersized in college.
rawdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FWIW, Jordan just had surgery taking care of the injury he sustained and played through during the Wisconsin game. Wasn't anything major though, as you wouldn't be able to tell that he even had a surgery.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 05:27 PM    (permalink
underscore
Veteran

underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
FWIW, Jordan just had surgery taking care of the injury he sustained and played through during the Wisconsin game. Wasn't anything major though, as you wouldn't be able to tell that he even had a surgery.
He played most of the season w/the injury

http://triblive.com/sports/college/p...ill-penn-state
Old 12-17-2012, 03:09 AM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hill is a little overrated in my opinion.

Good player who can play a role for some team in the right situation, but that lack of length (Height / Arms) scares me. I think best-case scenario for Hill is Anthony Adams and there is nothing wrong with that, but I wouldn't pull the trigger any earlier than round four or five.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 06:14 PM    (permalink
underscore
Veteran

I think he's a little bigger and better than Adams. But he's still a bit of a risk due to his size.
Old 01-30-2013, 09:18 AM    (permalink
BearTooth
Rookie

BearTooth is a cocksman.BearTooth is a cocksman.BearTooth is a cocksman.BearTooth is a cocksman.BearTooth is a cocksman.

Measured 6-1.4, 294 at the Senior Bowl and looked pretty quick in the game. Spent a lot of time in the backfield.
BearTooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:33 PM    (permalink
underscore
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Hill is a little overrated in my opinion.

Good player who can play a role for some team in the right situation, but that lack of length (Height / Arms) scares me. I think best-case scenario for Hill is Anthony Adams and there is nothing wrong with that, but I wouldn't pull the trigger any earlier than round four or five.
He actually measured in with pretty long arms.