Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-30-2012, 09:05 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D Backs and Rangers seem like a match made in heaven. I dont get whats taking so long...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:06 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, only way that J-up deal gets done is if the Braves cave and trade Simmons
Old 11-30-2012, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How did Sandy & Co. become so uncreative? I thought we were getting some brilliant baseball minds but this tenure is garbage even with the cheapness of the owners. So disappointing to be a Mets fan.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:10 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My initial reaction to the Braves/Angels deal was how did they not get more than a RP for Hanson, but I guess the Braves must feel he is completely broken.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 01:12 AM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Giants are letting Brian Wilson walk. He has already said that he'd sign with the Dodgers if the Giants didn't re-sign him. Rivalries are a dying breed in pro sports.
Old 12-01-2012, 01:19 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The beard in L.A. huh? hmmm

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 12-01-2012, 04:32 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got to hang out a bit with Jaime Garcia tonight. He's originally from down here, pretty cool guy. Had a bunch of hot ass bitches with him.
Old 12-01-2012, 10:55 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
How did Sandy & Co. become so uncreative? I thought we were getting some brilliant baseball minds but this tenure is garbage even with the cheapness of the owners. So disappointing to be a Mets fan.
Other then the Wheeler trade, they haven't done much.

I hope there is some sort of a plan in place.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 01:33 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure I'd be willing to risk more than a short, incentive heavy deal for Wilson, which is what he turned down from SF
Old 12-01-2012, 04:25 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know I am a Yankee fan but Dodgers are out of mind. Paying a lot to players like there will be no major earthquake in LA and its neighborhood. knock on wood.

Machete - Idzik.
First Kill - Ryan.
2nd Kill - Mornhinweg.
3rd Kill - Thurman.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 05:40 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotoJets007 View Post
I know I am a Yankee fan but Dodgers are out of mind. Paying a lot to players like there will be no major earthquake in LA and its neighborhood. knock on wood.
It does scare me a little bit, but right now I'm just enjoying the fact that we even have an owner and the fact that they are willing to spend money to put a quality team on the field is just that much better.

They gotta spend money right now to start making money again. Before the bankruptcy thing the Dodgers were always one of the top in fan support and revenue and the last few years have been horrible. We saw what having an owner again did last year, it brought some life back to the park. Spending the way they are right now won't last forever, it just cant if they are wanting to still make money. But right now, they know they have to spend to look good for the fans, and get back to making profit.

Quote:
Old 12-01-2012, 05:47 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
It does scare me a little bit, but right now I'm just enjoying the fact that we even have an owner and the fact that they are willing to spend money to put a quality team on the field is just that much better.

They gotta spend money right now to start making money again. Before the bankruptcy thing the Dodgers were always one of the top in fan support and revenue and the last few years have been horrible. We saw what having an owner again did last year, it brought some life back to the park. Spending the way they are right now won't last forever, it just cant if they are wanting to still make money. But right now, they know they have to spend to look good for the fans, and get back to making profit.
Agree with this. The spending is to bring fan faith back to the franchise and the monster deal with Fox makes that possible. While I don't want them to just blindly spend, the ownership/management group aren't new to managing/building a franchise so I have faith that they will right the ship.
Old 12-01-2012, 06:11 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
D Backs and Rangers seem like a match made in heaven. I dont get whats taking so long...
Rangers won't trade Profar or Andrus

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 06:20 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would love for the Red Sox to offer Wilson a good one year deal like they have in the past. LA is a no brainer but I guess he grew up in NH rooting for the Sox.
Old 12-01-2012, 06:21 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Rangers won't trade Profar or Andrus
I know they dont want to, but one of them is gonna have to go sooner or later. Why not make a deal for a big time outfielder, especially if theres any doubt that Josh won't be back.

Quote:
Old 12-01-2012, 06:24 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If this was after his 2011 season I'm sure they would be all over it but he just wasn't the same last year

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 06:32 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Meh, I still gamble on it...the guy's talent is too much to ignore, and I dont see him making last season a familiar thing.

Quote:
Old 12-03-2012, 09:41 AM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Arod will have more hip surgery and miss some games next year. He should not have a sex with a fitness woman.

Stephen Drew going to Yankees makes more sense now.

Machete - Idzik.
First Kill - Ryan.
2nd Kill - Mornhinweg.
3rd Kill - Thurman.

Last edited by YotoJets007 : 12-03-2012 at 10:44 AM.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:15 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Nats get David Price....wow.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:43 AM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
If Nats get David Price....wow.

Rays have been ridiculous.

Machete - Idzik.
First Kill - Ryan.
2nd Kill - Mornhinweg.
3rd Kill - Thurman.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Napoli to the BoSox for 3 years and 39 million.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:19 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah that Napoli deal is....weird. He's a fantastic hitter for a catcher, but as a 1st baseman? At 39 million? Pass.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:06 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Yeah that Napoli deal is....weird. He's a fantastic hitter for a catcher, but as a 1st baseman? At 39 million? Pass.
Yeah... I am kinda meh on it.

I will take it over resigning Loney and having him and Gomez platoon.

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 12-03-2012 at 01:09 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:01 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Yeah... I am kinda meh on it.

I will take it over resigning Loney and having him and Gomez platoon.
Glad Sox fans are able to realize Loney is horrible right off the bat. It took Dodger fans years to realize that a 1B with no power and hits into a ton of double plays is not good. Even when the new ownership bought the team Magic identified Loney as one of the key young players. Sorry I just have a personal vendetta against James Loney.
Old 12-03-2012, 02:06 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
Glad Sox fans are able to realize Loney is horrible right off the bat. It took Dodger fans years to realize that a 1B with no power and hits into a ton of double plays is not good. Even when the new ownership bought the team Magic identified Loney as one of the key young players. Sorry I just have a personal vendetta against James Loney.
Well when you go from Youk (Solid overall 1B) and then Gonzalez to Loney it is a massive downgrade.

I am still pissed off that we traded away Rizzo and Casey Kelly for Gonzalez to just trade him away. I still just want to find Theo and Charrington and punch them in the ******* faces. Well maybe less for Charrington but he still deserves a swift kick to the shin at least.

Derp de derp de derp lets trade away our best pitching prospect and best hitting prostpect for Gonzalez. Then trade Youk away for garbage... actually lets trade Youl away for garbage and then trade said garbage for worse nothing and potentially worse garbage! Then lets trade Gonzalez away.

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 12-03-2012 at 02:14 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote