Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 12-04-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am with BBD, I expected to go 1-1 but the script was flipped. Also, just to chime in, Tuck is awful. period. I never see the guy do anything ever.

If you think our red zone offense was bad well it's about to get a whole lot worse. Andre Brown was our goal line back for a reason and he's out. Within 10 yards just abandon the run game... IDGAF... all it ever does is set 3rd and goal from like the 7 yard line. I'd rather give Eli 3 shots to get it in.

Linebacker overhaul... please. Every linebacker we have is marginal at best. Everytime there was a play action I saw tweedle dee and tweedle dum, Chase Blackburn and Michael Boley, doing a 180 and trying to get back into coverage. It was so damn frustrating. On top of that BBD is absolutely right the Giants are an awful tackling defense. Ankle tackles and horrible angles everywhere... the Redskins were laying the wood... the Giants? Jumping at guys ankles.

I really like Prince going forward and Hosley has a place on this team. If we keep KP, if Webster is serviceable for another year or two, and we draft another corner we are looking at a really good secondary.

I give the D-line a pass in regards to the actual pass rush because the option really limits how much pass rushing you can do, but I did see pressure on obvious passing downs. However, I cringed every time there was a stretch or pitch... does anyone know how to keep contain? Even JPP lost it several times.

This has been a very negative post, but I do see positives.

- Eli is out of his funk, he was making beautiful pinpoint passes. Some deep balls got away from him but I liked what I saw; he was threading the needle. ... I doubt the red zone offense improves much though. Losing Brown and just having Kildrive as a coordinator does us in there.

- Bradshaw runs hard like we didn't already know that, but now he's playing for his job. Andre Brown and David Wilson are lurking. Barring injury, Bradshaw will keep up his good play.

-Hakeem Nicks still looks slow but is improving... and Randle looks like he's getting a better grasp, or Gilbride is giving him the Manningham treatment. Either way I liked that he got some grabs. However... I am off the Barden bandwagon... probably permanently... the guy had one good game in his entire career... where is he? He could have helped with our red zone woes with Nicks hurting but nah... he's probably on bicycling somewhere on the sideline.

-For the right price, I want Martellus resigned. He's super athletic and is a great blocker at TE. He does have some mental lapses but he's nowhere near Jermichael Finley ********. Eli makes his TE's good he made Boss a slow as hell 5th rounder and Jake Ballard an even slower UDFA look good... Bennett is actually athletic. This is a very symbiotic relationship.

- Hynoski is pretty underrated. But I mean when the announcers just suck RG3, Alfred Morris, and Darrell Young's dick all-night maybe my view is just skewed. Did anyone else notice this? I was so god damn annoyed by the blowjob this trio was receiving all night long unfortunately I was with others watching the game so I couldn't just mute them.

I was extra pissed at this game because I live in Redskins territory... it ******* sucks. It's not the end of the world though we will be okay. The division is ours for the taking. IMO we only need 9 wins and were playoff bound, though I would love 10 and some nice momentum.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:00 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
The WR's GB had in that game are a million times better than the WR's from Washington last night.
All they had was Nelson who was a big threat. JF has his issues catching the ball. We played well on Cobb. But they have ZERO OL. And now we are talking system, because yeah GB might have better talent in a vacuum, however, in this damn system where they run ZBS, and this flash fake play action, action, it makes these guys just as good. I mean if the defenders don't know what he heck it's going to be a run or pass, now these skill players are dangerous.
NY+Giants=NYG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Am I the only one who is not worried?

For some reason I thought we were gonna win a close game the entire game. Then we didn't. And I was like oh well. It just didn't bother me for some reason. I was actually excited about the game.

1. Nicks is looking healthier, looking faster.
2. Bennett is looking healthier and faster.
3. Tuck didn't play many snaps (I'll elaborate later)
4. KP and JPP played.
5. Osi looks fresh.
6. Bradshaw looks better.

Those signs were all good news to me. I expected us to go 1-1 btw GB and Washington. We did that. Granted, it was flipped, I thought we'd beat Washington and lose to GB, but whatever.

Now, onto the bad news:

1. Locklear injury hurts bad. We are a MUCH better OL with him in there. That sucks. Major problem.
2. Tuck. Tuck is awful. The guy has 3 sacks on the season, he takes a TON of plays off, never plays with any consistent motor. He's the definition of average and I'm tired of him pretending to be a leader. I'm tired of him moping around, chewing on his stupid mouthpiece by himself on the sideline, giving no effort on the field, making excuses, then acting like he's the leader of our defense.

He didn't even play many snaps last night. He played less than 50% of our snaps. And he STILL took plays off. He took off half of his plays. He's done. Get rid of him.
3. Redzone offense.

Don't put this on the defense. The defense did their job. The offense's issues in the redzone and penalties cost us the game. But I'm not worried. We still control our own destiny.
I'm with you BBD

We all knew this was going to be a tough game. We had chances to win the game but didn't quite get there, that's football.
Sure there are things we need to do better.

I also agree about tuck, is he playing hurt?
Big_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:13 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Pete View Post
I'm with you BBD

We all knew this was going to be a tough game. We had chances to win the game but didn't quite get there, that's football.
Sure there are things we need to do better.

I also agree about tuck, is he playing hurt?
When is he NOT hurt? I'm so done with him. He shows up for 3 games a year and we give him a pass for it. He's done. Just imagine how good our DL could be if we had a reliable DE opposite JPP. Tuck is good for 10% of the season.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:24 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Put Kiwi or Ojomo there and see what happens, and use Tuck as a rotational guy like 2007.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kiwi KILLED it against the Packers at DE. granted, their OL was scrubs but still
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:27 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Put Kiwi or Ojomo there and see what happens, and use Tuck as a rotational guy like 2007.
They did. Kiwi played a lot more snaps vs the Skins than Tuck did. Tuck came in situationally, and saw a lot of time at DT.

I'd like to see Tracy and Ojomo see more time, but I'd still give Kiwi snaps over both of them.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:33 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
They did. Kiwi played a lot more snaps vs the Skins than Tuck did. Tuck came in situationally, and saw a lot of time at DT.

I'd like to see Tracy and Ojomo see more time, but I'd still give Kiwi snaps over both of them.
That's good then. I don't really want tuck re-signed. I want a new DC if anything. But that side of the ball is useless in general. I really don't have faith in that side of the ball.

I can't believe how downhill our offense went. Injuries and penalties aside, our red zone offense and play calling needs to be fixed. We can't expect great things if we constantly need to kick FGs. That's just poor playing. I am very angered by this offense.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:35 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
That's good then. I don't really want tuck re-signed. I want a new DC if anything. But that side of the ball is useless in general. I really don't have faith in that side of the ball.

I can't believe how downhill our offense went. Injuries and penalties aside, our red zone offense and play calling needs to be fixed. We can't expect great things if we constantly need to kick FGs. That's just poor playing. I am very angered by this offense.
I want a defensive overhaul. We need to draft guys who tackle well, and we need to draft linebackers.

Keep Rolle, Kenny, Prince and Hosely. Try to squeeze another year out of Webster and draft a CB.

All new LBs. All of them. Just overhaul the whole group.

Keep JPP, Kiwi, try to re-sign Osi as a situation player at the right price, let Tuck walk, sign Joseph for the right price if not let him walk too.

But we need to overhaul the defense. The scheme is the scheme, but if you don't improve your tackling I don't care what scheme you run, it won't work.

I'd like Spags back too or another DC but first and foremost we gotta clean up our tackling.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd just go BPA in terms of defensive player on the board. We could use a player at almost any position.

DE - Tuck leaves and some DL play has been mediocre at times.
DT - Big need. No one outside of Linval, and it's not like he's amazing and will be a FA
LB - Clearly a need. Boley is okay if he has good run stuffers next to him. Strictly a coverage LB though.
S - Obviously want to keep Kenny, but you never know what might happen. Plus Rolle could become a cap casualty. Don't trust Brown or Hill to start
CB - Webster is old, Prince is a stud, and Hosley is still developing. Clearly need another solid player here.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:47 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
I want a defensive overhaul. We need to draft guys who tackle well, and we need to draft linebackers.

Keep Rolle, Kenny, Prince and Hosely. Try to squeeze another year out of Webster and draft a CB.

All new LBs. All of them. Just overhaul the whole group.

Keep JPP, Kiwi, try to re-sign Osi as a situation player at the right price, let Tuck walk, sign Joseph for the right price if not let him walk too.

But we need to overhaul the defense. The scheme is the scheme, but if you don't improve your tackling I don't care what scheme you run, it won't work.

I'd like Spags back too or another DC but first and foremost we gotta clean up our tackling.
You can have this years all star team, and fewell will mess it up. He simply isn't a good DC. You see flashes but overall I hate his defensive philosophy. Too reliant on the front 4. And if they don't get home you're screwed.

If Norv Turner shakes free, I know Gilbride is stuck here and fine with that I guess, but Norv Turner and his Air C. system is my favorite pro system. It would be a tease to see him available and can't get him.

Let Osi go too. He is a useless and has 1 foot out the door anyways. Overall won't be bad, if that's the case, then switch to a 3-4 defense. Too bad we can't get a guy like Horton or raid the Steelers staff for a Dick L. guy.

Offensively, I am stuck. No one is going anywhere. And the adjustments needed aren't going to be made. The Phd Wr sight adjustments will remain. The routes are all getting route read very well. And red zone play calling is bush league. I am screwed!
Old 12-04-2012, 03:51 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Let's also evaluate players on the bench who can step up:

On the DL: I don't view Tracy or Ojomo as guys who can be inserted into the starting lineup and become instant impact guys. I want studs on my DL, so I rather draft a DE then assume either of these guys can step up and produce. I view them as great depth but nothing more.

DT: We have nobody. Austin sucks, Bernard is 50, Canty is due too much money, Joseph is a FA. Big issue here.

LB: I like Williams a lot. I think he should start next year. But that's it. Herzlich is a backup. So is Paysinger.

DB: Hosely is destined to be a slot corner. Brown gets praise, but he makes a lot of mistakes. He had a couple of hot games but he makes a lot of mistakes that you don't immediately notice. Sash sucks.

So we can replace 1 LB position in house with Williams, but that's all I see from a depth perspective.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:52 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
You can have this years all star team, and fewell will mess it up. He simply isn't a good DC. You see flashes but overall I hate his defensive philosophy. Too reliant on the front 4. And if they don't get home you're screwed.

If Norv Turner shakes free, I know Gilbride is stuck here and fine with that I guess, but Norv Turner and his Air C. system is my favorite pro system. It would be a tease to see him available and can't get him.

Let Osi go too. He is a useless and has 1 foot out the door anyways. Overall won't be bad, if that's the case, then switch to a 3-4 defense. Too bad we can't get a guy like Horton or raid the Steelers staff for a Dick L. guy.

Offensively, I am stuck. No one is going anywhere. And the adjustments needed aren't going to be made. The Phd Wr sight adjustments will remain. The routes are all getting route read very well. And red zone play calling is bush league. I am screwed!
Osi isn't useless. He's very good at his role as a pass rush specialist. As long as we use him in that role, he's fine for the right price.

And you're missing the point that the fundamental problem is players. You as a coach know this. Players make plays. Coaching comes second to talent. Get the talent, then worry about the coaching.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Same. I'm not confident enough to put Ojomo or Tracy as starter or key rotational player yet. They have too much to prove. I'd like to at least see them get some snaps though.

It's tough now because we have a log jam at the position but next year they should see time.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:16 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Osi isn't useless. He's very good at his role as a pass rush specialist. As long as we use him in that role, he's fine for the right price.

And you're missing the point that the fundamental problem is players. You as a coach know this. Players make plays. Coaching comes second to talent. Get the talent, then worry about the coaching.
He wants his payday. That's always been the issue and disgruntle fact from his side. He never got the contract he wanted and whined ever since. He won't come back unless it's a big time deal where he starts. Then he is set for life. He won't come back as a specialist. I think he is as good as gone after the season.

If talent is not used right or the scheme is flawed doesn't matter who you have man. The fact that when guys get beat they are looking around like who messed up is an issue. Then that comedy reel last season where the players called it miscommunication and then the media asked Fewell and says there wasn't any. It was so bad that Rolle went to fewell asking for stuff changed.

If we want a total overhaul change the system and let's get an aggressive 3-4 DC. We draft players yearly someone has to step up. What position would you like in the first round if you had your way and hypothetically we were not going BPA?
Old 12-04-2012, 04:24 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

We aren't built to be a 3-4 defense. JPP is built for the 4-3. Stick with a 4-3.

I don't think Osi will get the money he wants on the open market. The best deal he'll get might be with the Giants anyway.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:29 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
We aren't built to be a 3-4 defense. JPP is built for the 4-3. Stick with a 4-3.

I don't think Osi will get the money he wants on the open market. The best deal he'll get might be with the Giants anyway.
Well i don't mind an overhaul, but messing around like this in Eli's prime isn't ideal. How long do we sustain being over .500 team while this overhaul is under way? 2 years overhaul? Keep fewell?
Old 12-04-2012, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Your thoughts on what Osi would put up in the wide 9? (not suggesting we convert).
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

He has trouble against the run. So him being wider out would hurt. Basically single block, kickout or double and that whole side have a gaping hole for a RB to run easily.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:40 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Well i don't mind an overhaul, but messing around like this in Eli's prime isn't ideal. How long do we sustain being over .500 team while this overhaul is under way? 2 years overhaul? Keep fewell?
We don't get to choose when the team has to get overhauled. Players age, contracts expire, etc. It happens. Roster turnover is abundant in the NFL, it happens every 4 years.

I think with good drafts we can overhaul this team in 2 years.

There is no rebuilding when you have an elite qb. We'll be a contender every year of Eli's career bc of Eli. The pieces around him will change, the scheme will change but one thing will remain the same: Eli will keep us competitive until he retires.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
Your thoughts on what Osi would put up in the wide 9? (not suggesting we convert).
As a starter? I can see 10 sacks.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:48 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
We don't get to choose when the team has to get overhauled. Players age, contracts expire, etc. It happens. Roster turnover is abundant in the NFL, it happens every 4 years.

I think with good drafts we can overhaul this team in 2 years.

There is no rebuilding when you have an elite qb. We'll be a contender every year of Eli's career bc of Eli. The pieces around him will change, the scheme will change but one thing will remain the same: Eli will keep us competitive until he retires.
Well I am waiting for the scheme to change. I appreciate what we have done with Gilbride, but god, I can't wait until it does. My worst fear is Eli retires in this scheme without seeing him in another system.

I really hope we do better in the red zone next game.

Quote:
“We have to win literally every one of our games. That’s how I look at it,” Coughlin said, via Jenny Vrentas of the Newark Star-Ledger.

Coughlin also said he wanted the team to “pay specific attention” to how teams lose games around the league. Presumably, he’d like them to pay special attention to how penalties can undermine a team’s chances of winning.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...maining-games/

For once TC, stop with the bush league playcalling and let's be creative and put it on the arm of Eli in the red zone. But the overview is red zone efficiency of ours sucks!

What are we? Second most in the NFL in going to opposing red zones, but near the bottom in TDs. Try that Coughlin! Figure that out!
Old 12-04-2012, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Agreed about Tuck as I also called him out earlier in the day. I don't care about the body language stuff as you pointed but he's definitely way past his prime. He hasn't been the same player sick that asshole(Adams) on the Cowboys tripped him and he hurt his shoulder. Unless he signs for the friendliest deal ever I'd let him walk.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Even then I don't want him back. At this point, him starting holds our team back. I rather just replace him outright and look to improve that position with some new blood.

I hope he retires and makes the decision easy for us, but he probably won't
Old 12-04-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Friendly deal AND be willing to be a back up. I don't want him starting and taking PT away from someone else we could be developing.