Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 11-14-2012, 04:36 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by y.f.s. View Post
He's not raw, he just hasn't played football for very long. Big difference IMO.
Yeah I agree, however it is a tag he will be labelled with throughout this process. In fact in this thread he has been compared to both JPP and Aldon Smith who were also labelled as raw coming out. One thing that really impresses me with him is his hand usage. He really extends his arms into his blocker and is able to steer him during run plays and that is a trait that is not evident with prospect who are actually "raw"

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 07:35 PM    (permalink
mdmgrand
Rookie

mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I found his official times this pdf

http://www.byutrack.com/various/Spec...%20Program.pdf

He ran a 10.91 100m, and a 21.89 200m... Outrageous for a guy his height and weight... Though there isn't a true way to convert times one way or another, he'll probably be right around a 4.6... Taller guys (other than Bolt) normally gain the rest during the second phase of the race due to their stride length...

Don't be upset if he doesn't get in the low 4.4's, he's still plenty fast, and freakish, at 4.6.
mdmgrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:52 PM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

4.6 is still ridiculously fast for a man who will likely measure in at about 6'5 260 pounds. I've been wracking my brain trying to think of a guy who Ansah might compare too but I just can't find anyone. JPP has been mentioned but I actually think JPP may be more athletic. Merriman comes to mind for some reason, but I think Merriman may have been more of a strict DE in college - but it's been a long time since I've seen his college film so I could be misremembering.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:01 AM    (permalink
Lil Quip
Rookie

Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For those wondering about blistering forty times, you just have to go back to 2011.

Dontay Moch, the guy out of Nevada that played with Kaepernik (sp?) He had a 4.44 forty, beating out Bryan Thomas who had a 4.47.

And one I can personally attest to is Dwight Freeney. Pulled off a 4.48 at 266.
Lil Quip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:45 PM    (permalink
BlueFunk96
Rookie

BlueFunk96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlueFunk96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlueFunk96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlueFunk96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlueFunk96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlueFunk96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlueFunk96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlueFunk96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlueFunk96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlueFunk96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlueFunk96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagewarrior View Post
4.6 is still ridiculously fast for a man who will likely measure in at about 6'5 260 pounds. I've been wracking my brain trying to think of a guy who Ansah might compare too but I just can't find anyone. JPP has been mentioned but I actually think JPP may be more athletic. Merriman comes to mind for some reason, but I think Merriman may have been more of a strict DE in college - but it's been a long time since I've seen his college film so I could be misremembering.
275-280 lbs. My sense is that BYU heights and weights tend to be pretty accurate (although a lineman last year came in a couple inches shorter than listed). I think he'll come in at 6'5"+ and 275 or 280 at the combine. He also has a 39" vertical jump (he reportedly can touch a 10' basketball rim with his elbow).

I tend to believe the size measurements - during the Boise game, he threw aside a linebacker listed at 239 aside like a rag doll when he blew up a fake punt. The guy ended up on the ground at least 5 yards to the side.

I can't link to videos or images yet, but if you go to YouTube and search for "Ezekiel Ziggy Ansah Short Spot" there's a promo he did before this season that gives you an idea of his physique. Also, google "BYU blackout uniforms" and the promo images they used were Ziggy (wearing # 55). You don't see guys that big and that trim very often.
BlueFunk96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:51 PM    (permalink
BlueFunk96
Rookie

BlueFunk96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlueFunk96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlueFunk96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlueFunk96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlueFunk96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlueFunk96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlueFunk96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlueFunk96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlueFunk96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlueFunk96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlueFunk96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdmgrand View Post
I found his official times this pdf

He ran a 10.91 100m, and a 21.89 200m... Outrageous for a guy his height and weight... Though there isn't a true way to convert times one way or another, he'll probably be right around a 4.6... Taller guys (other than Bolt) normally gain the rest during the second phase of the race due to their stride length...

Don't be upset if he doesn't get in the low 4.4's, he's still plenty fast, and freakish, at 4.6.
Just as a point of reference, the best 100 meter time I found for Vernon Davis (4.38 40 at the combine) was 10.7. It's tough to find comparisons for Ziggy because guys his size don't tend to be track sprinters.
BlueFunk96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:37 AM    (permalink
nofalcons10
Veteran

nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
It would take years for him to gain enough bulk for that. You can't just add 20-30 pounds in a year. Look at how BYU was using him as a rusher out of a two-point stance. He's tall and has long arms, but he looks like more of an elephant linebacker or 4-3 defensive end than a five-technique.
I watched nearly all of his vids last night and came here to post essentially the same thing.

He really looks like a top 10 pick when used as a stand up DE from the elephant position. He may never be a traditional 4-3 end from the 3-point stance but he definitely looks disruptive standing up. I never watched any of his games before now but after a close analysis of his tape this becomes very apparent.

The Kid is going to be an outstanding elephant in the pros.
nofalcons10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:44 AM    (permalink
nofalcons10
Veteran

nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watch him here standing up against washington state.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEe0b...layer_embedded

He've very disruptive in that role. If he wasn't moved around so much from one play to the next he'd probably double his production.

Last edited by nofalcons10 : 11-29-2012 at 04:21 PM.
nofalcons10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 07:00 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Something tells me he'll end up being drafted by the NYG/Steelers/Pats/Packers/49ers/Texans and we'll be talking about how did the rest of the league miss on him?

Last edited by FUNBUNCHER : 11-29-2012 at 07:08 AM.
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:04 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you watch the ND game he makes 1-2 nice plays. Came around on a stunt for a TFL. But he stays blocked a lot, now sometimes it's cause he's the NT. He played with his hand in the ground in this game a lot.

To me he looks much better on his feet. I the Wash St game. ( I know it's a bad team ) but just looks like he could get more done at the OLB spot.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, to me, he is an elephant 4-3 DE or a 3-4 OLB. His time being spent at DT should only help him in the long run.
Old 12-04-2012, 06:40 PM    (permalink
brasho
Pro Bowler

brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Speaking of big guys running very fast...Jevon Kearse ran 4.43 at his Pro Day at 265 lbs.

A decent comparison because as fast as Kearse was, he never really had that elite ankle flexion to run the arc, something I have yet to see EZ do. I've learned all I can learn about him from watching BYU tape. I want to see him in one-on-ones and at RDE in a 4-3 to see if he can accelerate and turn the corner.
brasho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:57 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't Kearse break his foot that's why his missed games and never returned to the " Freak " that we all saw his rookie year
Old 12-04-2012, 11:21 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuc View Post
If you watch the ND game he makes 1-2 nice plays. Came around on a stunt for a TFL. But he stays blocked a lot, now sometimes it's cause he's the NT. He played with his hand in the ground in this game a lot.

To me he looks much better on his feet. I the Wash St game. ( I know it's a bad team ) but just looks like he could get more done at the OLB spot.
He looked practically unblockable at LDE against ND (to me). Their RT was on his ass quite a bit. When he was slid inside to a DT position, he seemed to lose track of the OL and would not even try to not be blocked (his arms never made contact a lot of times).

This guy is going to be a monster LDE for someone. He needs to improve his consistency. One play he plays with perfect leverage, smacks up the OL, and then blows up the play. Others, he's washed out into the trash because he is seemingly lost.

He'll be a top 15-20 pick.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:43 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Have to watch him against GT. Nobody blows him off the ball, and he holds the point and sheds. He has so much raw power for play only 3 years.

He doesn't have that finesse or speed you want to see at times, he does waste his time doing spin moves and jukes.

But with coaching his footwork, and hand placement, dude would be a monster.
Old 12-05-2012, 01:49 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's my dream pick to learn behind Aldon Smith and Ahmad Brooks for a season or two.
Old 12-05-2012, 01:56 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
He's my dream pick to learn behind Aldon Smith and Ahmad Brooks for a season or two.
You're not allowed to have two Aldon Smith's. It's in the rule book somewhere, I think.
Old 12-05-2012, 02:25 AM    (permalink
Duffman57
Veteran

Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
You're not allowed to have two Aldon Smith's. It's in the rule book somewhere, I think.
Therefore he automatically gets placed with the Chargers. Thats how that works right?
Duffman57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:37 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The more I watch this guy, the more I come away thinking this guy is really ******* good. Just such a complete package and is far more advanced his technique and awareness than a guy with his experience should be. Not trying to be too hyperbolic but I can't help but think that he is cut from the JPP/Aldon cloth and he's likely faster than both. His ceiling is as high or higher than any player, regardless of position in this draft and because of that, I really think there's a good chance that Ziggy establishes himself as one of the elite defensive talents in this draft. If I'm a 4-3 team picking in the top 10 and need a DE, he's on the short list.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The more I watch this guy, the more I come away thinking this guy is really ******* good. Just such a complete package and is far more advanced his technique and awareness than a guy with his experience should be. Not trying to be too hyperbolic but I can't help but think that he is cut from the JPP/Aldon cloth and he's likely faster than both. His ceiling is as high or higher than any player, regardless of position in this draft and because of that, I really think there's a good chance that Ziggy establishes himself as one of the elite defensive talents in this draft. If I'm a 4-3 team picking in the top 10 and need a DE, he's on the short list.
I agree with pretty much everything here, although I would put Dion Jordan in the same boat upside-wise. I really think he will be a massive riser throughout the draft process. If I'm looking for a 43 base end the only guy I will have higher rated than him is Werner right now

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:55 PM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
I agree with pretty much everything here, although I would put Dion Jordan in the same boat upside-wise. I really think he will be a massive riser throughout the draft process. If I'm looking for a 43 base end the only guy I will have higher rated than him is Werner right now
Pretty much this.

Cannot say it enough times - he's not raw, he just hasn't played for very long. These are inherently different things.

Sig by TACKLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
Tannehill was a better QB (than Gabbert) when he was still playing WR
y.f.s. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:19 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he is way better as a stand up pass rusher. He gets more of a jump and explosion as a stand up vs 3 point stance.

When standing up, OT, barely get there hands on the guy, unless he is crashing in.
Old 12-05-2012, 02:06 PM    (permalink
mdmgrand
Rookie

mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I really want the Browns to take a long look at Ansah and Dion Jordan do to their versatility and athleticism.

I bet Ansah flies up draft boards with a good workout and ends up being a Top 10, possibly Top 5 pick. We might see a showing at the combine that can rival Mario Williams, who, to me, had the best combine ever considering his massive size.

1. Moore
2. Ansah
3. Jordan
4. Werner
5. Mingo
6. Okafor
7. Montgomery
8. Simon
9. Carradine
10. Lemonier
mdmgrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
I think he is way better as a stand up pass rusher. He gets more of a jump and explosion as a stand up vs 3 point stance.

When standing up, OT, barely get there hands on the guy, unless he is crashing in.
Totally agree with this. He's so strong and explosive he doesn't need the deep knee and hip bend that comes with the 3/4-point stance. Just stand up and use the hands and feet.
norcalgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:30 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

Not saying he won't be a 1st rounder. But this top 10 talk has to slow down.