Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-05-2012, 11:27 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No mafia member would ever say they are evil. Unless of course you knew we would think that and it's exactly why you said it. Well played McGee.

Also, I'm still not convinced that McGee and Rufus aren't the the same person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This day will go on forever.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:31 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm the version that's shaved, pretty, and good at hockey.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:34 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutey Wooty View Post
This day will go on forever.
No, it will go on for 6 more hours. The next day will go on forever as we all blame game for multiple deaths. Unless they're both evil. Then we revel in our ultimate strategy!
Old 12-05-2012, 11:36 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
I'm the version that's shaved, pretty, and good at hockey.
I can verify this, although I have shaved recently. I was more of a soccer player as a child, never played hockey.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:41 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only possible explanation is that with this being the SWDC game Shane has replicated the greatest mafia of all time(FF mafia). So McGee, TH, scotty, me, etc... are all evil.
Old 12-05-2012, 11:46 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
The only possible explanation is that with this being the SWDC game Shane has replicated the greatest mafia of all time(FF mafia). So McGee, TH, scotty, me, etc... are all evil.
Excuse me? You are forgetting the first DBZ game where Vegeta, Raditz and Nappa systematically eliminated every powerful member of the good side.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:51 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

We may have lost, but we did it in the most "greatest mafia of all time" way possible.

And I've already had that theory, Todd! Repeating things is a pretty evil move... which would fit right with the theory.
Old 12-06-2012, 12:03 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we should do an NHL lockout style mafia game.
Old 12-06-2012, 12:20 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I made it all the way from NYC to San Fran and nobody is dead yet. Lame.
Old 12-06-2012, 12:22 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Guess we aren't making a decision before the deadline.
Old 12-06-2012, 12:22 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

In that case...

Unvote: TH
Vote: vikes
Old 12-06-2012, 12:29 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

If anyone could get there, it would have been vikes.

Actually, I didn't care much for his last post. Wouldn't surprise me to see him as evil.
Old 12-06-2012, 12:41 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dafuq? How the hell am I even garnering votes? Congrats on learning nothing while at the same time following the lead of the great Jensen. This is pathetic.
Old 12-06-2012, 12:45 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Dafuq? How the hell am I even garnering votes? Congrats on learning nothing while at the same time following the lead of the great Jensen. This is pathetic.
aww you shouldn't have...

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:46 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Agreed, the fact that we cant come to a decision is a joke. A dragging in a third person was even more ridiculous. I guess we are saying goodbye to two people tonight.
Old 12-06-2012, 12:47 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Vidae switched his vote to every different person. He has seemed a bit fishy to me all game. Someone to keep an eye on. Jvig kind of started the Bulldogs lynch train and I am not sure I can trust him. Give the town a reason to keep you Bulldogs.

For now though, I just don't trust Brodeur.

Unvote: Bulldogs
Vote: Brodeur
Old 12-06-2012, 12:47 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the problem lies in assuming TH is who he says he is. I feel like you guys are getting played. I mean if he is good, why did we lose 3 non mafia last night? Two vigilantes just doesn't make sense and that's the only way we could have taken out a mafia guy as well. But what do I know?

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:49 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
Agreed, the fact that we cant come to a decision is a joke. A dragging in a third person was even more ridiculous. I guess we are saying goodbye to two people tonight.
It is actually crazy. I just don't understand how this has dragged on this long.

After thinking about it I do think one of Brodeur or TH has to be the choice. I actually think TH can help us with this clusterfuck tonight so I am inclined to keep him around and at least give him a chance tonight to prove his worth.
Old 12-06-2012, 12:51 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Excuse me? You are forgetting the first DBZ game where Vegeta, Raditz and Nappa systematically eliminated every powerful member of the good side.
That game was awesome. We pooped on their faces. That's why I still like you haha.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:57 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
I think the problem lies in assuming TH is who he says he is. I feel like you guys are getting played. I mean if he is good, why did we lose 3 non mafia last night? Two vigilantes just doesn't make sense and that's the only way we could have taken out a mafia guy as well. But what do I know?
TH already said why he killed Matthew Jones...

and one kill was from the trivia, so that leaves a mafia kill and a SK kill. no 2 vigilantes

BoneKrusher
Old 12-06-2012, 12:59 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unvote: Brody

Vote: TH

One of these two need to die for us to learn anything. Voting me actually makes zero sense, hilarious trying to see people pile on the lynch train there while I was gone.
Old 12-06-2012, 01:00 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see what you are trying to do there you sneak

unvote TH
Vote Gozo

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:03 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Based on these posts.
I'm sorry, am I blind, or what the hell in that quote was even close to resembling a mafia member. It just doesn't make sense.
Old 12-06-2012, 01:06 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Unvote: Brody

Vote: TH

One of these two need to die for us to learn anything. Voting me actually makes zero sense, hilarious trying to see people pile on the lynch train there while I was gone.
yes, i'm sure everybody piled on the lynch train because they just knew you weren't around. that's exactly it. you've offered nothing to help the town and i get the feeling that you're evil based off of a few sketch posts and adding nothing too informative in your other posts, so i see no motive to keep you around. if i'm wrong so be it.

BoneKrusher