Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-06-2012, 02:07 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's unfair to let me die by myself, so I get a companion.

It's karmic justice, you meanies.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't understand it either BD.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's been hard to keep up. Who did CMD kill?

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:21 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
yes, i'm sure everybody piled on the lynch train because they just knew you weren't around. that's exactly it. you've offered nothing to help the town and i get the feeling that you're evil based off of a few sketch posts and adding nothing too informative in your other posts, so i see no motive to keep you around. if i'm wrong so be it.
I'm sorry but ******* Jensen of all people has no right saying I offer nothing to the town. If you've ever played with me regardless of my role if I am affiliated with the good side (which I am this game) I always take a massive chunk out of the mafia.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:22 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's change our ******* votes while we still can. I will be a massive asset to the town this game. How long do we have?
Old 12-06-2012, 02:23 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

4 hours breh
Old 12-06-2012, 02:29 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I'm sorry but ******* Jensen of all people has no right saying I offer nothing to the town. If you've ever played with me regardless of my role if I am affiliated with the good side (which I am this game) I always take a massive chunk out of the mafia.
oh i'm sorry, you're right you've offered a lot to help so far.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:30 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Let's get moving then. Without fully role revealing I finally get something I can use the town and everybody wants me dead. ********.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:30 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
oh i'm sorry, you're right you've offered a lot to help so far.
A lot more than you have considering the person you're pushing to kill.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:31 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unvote: vikes
Vote: TH

With 30 members remaining, 16 votes are needed for a majority:

TitanHope (11) - CJSchneider, TBW, Rufus, Todd Bertuzzi, scotty, McGee, Snicho, Rob S, vidae, ATL, BD

Bulldogs (8) - Jensen, Brodeur, Jvig, fenikz, Woot, Titanhope, Forenci, jrdrylie

Brodeur (6) – GOW, Caddy, BeerBaron, Deep, vikes, Gonzo

Gonzo (1) - brothgar

If no majority is reached by 6:30 AM EST, the top two votegetters will be lynched.

This is where we stand. Never change broth, never change.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:33 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
A lot more than you have considering the person you're pushing to kill.
i didn't "push" for anything. i simply stated my reasons for choosing to lynch you. i didn't lead a lynch train, i didn't ask people to vote for you, and i didn't post over and over again to get people to lynch you. they did that all by themselves. my vote and brodeur's were the only votes against you for many hours.

BoneKrusher
Old 12-06-2012, 02:34 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Doubt we'll get enough going between now and 6:30 to change anything. I can't remember exactly what Shane said but we may have even opened ourselves up to losing 3 good people if a couple mafia switch their votes last minute(although it would be pretty obvious)and BD and Brody end up tied in votes.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:40 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

We need a couple people to pick their **** up here and fast.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:41 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

**** it, I'm going to die otherwise. I'm a 3x investigator. Change your god damn vote Jensen. Watch me tonight peeps.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:43 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did you use your ability last night BD?
Old 12-06-2012, 02:44 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
Did you use your ability last night BD?
I had no idea who to investigate so no. I plan on using it tonight.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:45 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

At the very least Brody needs to have more votes than me. One of him/TH is mafia.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:45 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fair enough, well it kinda sucks that you had to reveal so early in the game. Its stupid that you even were thrown into that position... People are idiots.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:50 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Quote:
**** it, I'm going to die otherwise. I'm a 3x investigator. Change your god damn vote Jensen. Watch me tonight peeps.
i can't believe you just because you say it. i don't recall 3x investigator being used before in these games...seems like an obscure role claim. does it sound right that scar would be an investigator if you're scar? and you would need more than just me to switch my vote.

BoneKrusher
Old 12-06-2012, 03:02 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Quote:
i can't believe you just because you say it. i don't recall 3x investigator being used before in these games...seems like an obscure role claim. does it sound right that scar would be an investigator if you're scar? and you would need more than just me to switch my vote.
This is a very good point. Also BD had no reason not to use his ability night 1 because I'm sure he had to know a poster like himself isn't likely to last too long in these games if he is in fact good. I'm starting to think this double lynching might actually be best for the town.
Old 12-06-2012, 03:04 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Whatever, either you're a moron or mafia. You have a chance to save face now.

To Todd, I didn't expect to die with my "watch me" strategy.
Old 12-06-2012, 03:08 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Whatever, either you're a moron or mafia. You have a chance to save face now.

To Todd, I didn't expect to die with my "watch me" strategy.
That 'strategy' hasn't saved me in the past.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:09 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Assuming BD is telling the truth... I probably wouldn't use my investigation on night one either. Also why couldn't a 3x investigator be a role? There have been 3x watchers before.

Anyways, all of this is besides the point, BD shouldn't even be up for consideration... It should be TH or Brody considering we actually have information to go off for them
Old 12-06-2012, 03:11 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
Assuming BD is telling the truth... I probably wouldn't use my investigation on night one. Also why couldn't a 3x investigator be a role? There have been 3x watchers before.

Anyways, all of this is besides the point, BD shouldn't even be up for consideration... It should be TH or Brody considering we actually have information to go off for them
I just don't see why you wouldn't use it. It's not like a 3x watch or something where you have to pick the right person to use it on for it to be effective. A 3x investigation is useful on anyone and not using it night 1 doesn't make sense to me. Plus the other point still stands, why would scar or Deep have such a big role?
Old 12-06-2012, 03:18 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
I just don't see why you wouldn't use it. It's not like a 3x watch or something where you have to pick the right person to use it on for it to be effective. A 3x investigation is useful on anyone and not using it night 1 doesn't make sense to me. Plus the other point still stands, why would scar or Deep have such a big role?
Sure you could use it early, but I would at least wait a day or two until I finally had something to go off. My aim would be to track down someone who was mafia, and not waste it on a townie, allowing a day or two to pass gives you a better view on who might be evil by just analysing what people say.

And I have no idea who Scar is, so I cant say, one of the older posters would need to help with that.

Bulldogs, what character/person are you?