Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-06-2012, 02:22 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
**** it, I'm going to die otherwise. I'm a 3x investigator. Change your god damn vote Jensen. Watch me tonight peeps.
How fitting. The investigator and vigilante dying side by side.

Perhaps you should have used your ability last night, hmmm? Maybe then you wouldn't be staring death in it's unwavering face.

I wouldn't have to be doing what I do if not for the lazy, corrupted investigative force that plagues this forum. May death be your punishment for being so.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:22 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm Deep, why the hell he has that ability I don't know. You can tell its not a safe claim by how ****** and unbelievable of a combo it is.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:23 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
I just don't see why you wouldn't use it. It's not like a 3x watch or something where you have to pick the right person to use it on for it to be effective. A 3x investigation is useful on anyone and not using it night 1 doesn't make sense to me. Plus the other point still stands, why would scar or Deep have such a big role?
Well, don't tell me I didn't try when you see me dead. I'm actually stunned Brody and Jensen of all people convinced you guys of this. The deadly duo.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:25 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
Sure you could use it early, but I would at least wait a day or two until I finally had something to go off. My aim would be to track down someone who was mafia, and not waste it on a townie, allowing a day or two to pass gives you a better view on who might be evil by just analysing what people say.

And I have no idea who Scar is, so I cant say, one of the older posters would need to help with that.

Bulldogs, what character/person are you?
There's no way BD thinks he would last 5 nights and I also don't buy his "watch me" plan. Even with nothing to go on you take a shot and worst case on day 4 you can clear 3 people for us.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:26 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Whatever, either you're a moron or mafia. You have a chance to save face now.

To Todd, I didn't expect to die with my "watch me" strategy.
interesting that you ignore all the points i made and then tell me i'm a moron or mafia. good job.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:29 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think BD and TH are both mafia so boom!
unvote: TitanHope

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:30 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There's no way BD thinks he would last 5 nights and I also don't buy his "watch me" plan. Even with nothing to go on you take a shot and worst case on day 4 you can clear 3 people for us.
Okay fair enough, but I still dont think we should be concerned with Bulldogs now. It should be TH or Brody at this point.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:31 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, don't tell me I didn't try when you see me dead. I'm actually stunned Brody and Jensen of all people convinced you guys of this. The deadly duo.
Of course, my dear Bulldogs. You are the victim here.

Just as poor Bharaat was last night when some madman came in the night and shot him coldly between the eyes. You stayed in your warm home, embracing your safety. Oh, yes, you had the capability to go out into the unforgiving world. Yes, do some measure of good. Yet... yet you did nothing.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:31 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

unvote:TH

vote: brody
Old 12-06-2012, 02:32 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

someone please switch off TH to Brody so at least those 2 die.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:32 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
someone please switch off TH to Brody so at least those 2 die.
Why would we rather have Brody dead than TH?
Old 12-06-2012, 02:34 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not buying any of this
vote: Bulldogs

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:36 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Why would we rather have Brody dead than TH?
If 2 people have to die, it should be Brody and TH. TH currently has more than a sufficient number of votes.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:39 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
If 2 people have to die, it should be Brody and TH. TH currently has more than a sufficient number of votes.
Why not just push for me though. Why not plead and beg, and demand that only one die?

Instead, you wish death on both. Why would a good guy just accept the deaths of two instead of one? Frustration? Apathy? This is not the Rob I know.

And stop being so evil OSU. Damn.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:42 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

I made my case. You guys will regret it.

Unvote: TH
vote: Brody
Old 12-06-2012, 02:43 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Why not just push for me though. Why not plead and beg, and demand that only one die?

Instead, you wish death on both. Why would a good guy just accept the deaths of two instead of one? Frustration? Apathy? This is not the Rob I know.

And stop being so evil OSU. Damn.
I'd prefer one obviously, but we have under 3 hours and its 3:45 AM for what is likely the majority of posters. It's a simple numbers game....I may be able to swing enough towards Brody to have him replace BD...I doubt I'll get enough to bump with you or him to a majority because this town sucks.

Honestly, TH, I'm just really frustrated with the way this day has gone.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:44 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Snicho, Todd, please trust me on this. One of you change to Brody. I will prove my worth tomorrow.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:46 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Even TH, if you're actually good at least die with honor. You will go down in Draftcountdown lore. Switch to Brody.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:46 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can any one please be bothered to do a vote count? Im too lazy :D
Old 12-06-2012, 02:49 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Quote:
Snicho, Todd, please trust me on this. One of you change to Brody. I will prove my worth tomorrow.
Investigator is also one of the easiest claims for mafia so I'm sure you will. About to head to sleep but I urge you all to make sure the two leading vote getters at 6:30 are BD and TH. After everything we've had to sort through today we have a chance to come out ahead here so let's not fudge it up.

With 30 members remaining, 16 votes are needed for a majority:

TitanHope (9) - CJSchneider, Rufus, Todd Bertuzzi, scotty, McGee, Snicho, vidae, ATL, BD

Bulldogs (9) - Jensen, Brodeur, Jvig, fenikz, Woot, Titanhope, Forenci, jrdrylie, OSU

Brodeur (8) GOW, Caddy, BeerBaron, Deep, vikes, Gonzo, Rob S

Gonzo (1) - brothgar

If no majority is reached by 6:30 AM EST, the top two votegetters will be lynched.

Old 12-06-2012, 02:51 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I think this is updated.

With 30 members remaining, 16 votes are needed for a majority:

TitanHope (8) - CJSchneider, Rufus, Todd Bertuzzi, scotty, McGee, Snicho, vidae, ATL,

Bulldogs (9) - Jensen, Brodeur, Jvig, fenikz, Woot, Titanhope, Forenci, jrdrylie, OSU

Brodeur (8) – GOW, Caddy, BeerBaron, Deep, vikes, Gonzo, Rob S, Bulldogs

Gonzo (1) - brothgar

If no majority is reached by 6:30 AM EST, the top two votegetters will be lynched.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:51 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Seriously 3x investigator is basically the perfect claim for mafia. They know who's good and who's evil so the use it to clear 3 guys and their ability runs out conveniently before they have a chance to hit on a bad guy. Couple that with the fact BD didn't even use it night 1 and Deep makes no sense as an investigator I just can't buy the claim.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:52 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

So, right now I guess 3 people would die. ****.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:54 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Deep is likely BD's safeclaim which is why it doesn't make sense as a 3x investigator because he is neither the person he says he is, nor does he have the role he claims to have.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:54 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Seriously 3x investigator is basically the perfect claim for mafia. They know who's good and who's evil so the use it to clear 3 guys and their ability runs out conveniently before they have a chance to hit on a bad guy. Couple that with the fact BD didn't even use it night 1 and Deep makes no sense as an investigator I just can't buy the claim.
It's not the time to operate on hunches. It's ******* day 2. I can't stress enough that we have a confirmed killer and a a confirmed roleblocker out there. Maybe your hunch is right and the hard evidence is wrong, but c'mon Todd, you're a good player. You know what you should do. You know BD is the wrong play right now.