Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-06-2012, 09:19 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
But why say 'i'll post my thoughts in a sec' or something to that effect, and then never post again for the rest of the day? If you can't post say, don't say you will an then don't.

Like now for example, i'm going to bed. I'm not going to say 'i'll post my thoughts soon' because i'm not going too.
I literally never posted "i'll post my thoughts in a sec"

I said I was playing zombies. I was. Game went longer than I expected. I went to class. Came home and passed out. Woke up, thread locked and 3 guys lynched.

But I'm glad I explained myself. I thought IBC was good so I'm giving you a pass for just being classic SP.

OSU was fishy the day 2. I also dont know where the poop r4l has been
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:19 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we should narrow down our list today from these:
GOW, Caddy, BeerBaron, Deep, vikes, Gonzo, Rob

I think there will be 3 mafia from this group when all is said and done.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:20 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can't edit my post, I did say I'll post something up later and didn't. Clearly that makes me evil. lawls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OSU, what is your question?
Old 12-06-2012, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I think we should narrow down our list today from these:
GOW, Caddy, BeerBaron, Deep, vikes, Gonzo, Rob

I think there will be 3 mafia from this group when all is said and done.
When I was a young las I didn't have to deal with ************* posting dumb ass lists without backing them up.

Get off my lawn!
Old 12-06-2012, 09:27 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
When I was a young las I didn't have to deal with ************* posting dumb ass lists without backing them up.

Get off my lawn!
You guys voted for obvious goodies. What's more to back up?

Don't make me cry, I'd hate to have to go cut myself while listening to some Simple Plan.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im surprised Gonzo hasnt been on a bloody rant yet about how incapable the town is.

Far out last night was the biggest tragedy I think we have ever seen in a mafia game, and I think we need to prepare ourselves for what might come next, as The battle of Helm’s Deep is over; but the battle for Middle Earth is about to begin.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:29 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
can't edit my post, I did say I'll post something up later and didn't. Clearly that makes me evil. lawls.
Because me saying i'm suspicious of you means I think you're clearly evil.

Can people stop doing this? Making it out as if it's wrong to be suspicious of people and as if everyone knows who everyone else is.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:31 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
OSU, what is your question?
Did you happen to receive anything last night? A drawing perhaps?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:34 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Don't make me cry, I'd hate to have to go cut myself while listening to some Simple Plan.
'Obvious goodies'? Please explain.

And you didn't even vote yesterday. You're part of the reason three of the 'obvious goodies' died.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:34 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

vote: Lynch Rob S

Yesterday, he was adamant that we kill both TH and Brody. It was obvious these guys, especially TH, were good. Yet Rob wanted both dead. He kept calling TH a "confirmed killer" when making his points about him instead of a vigilante. He kept saying even if they turned up good, it was "the right play".

Call it a hunch, but his posts just have the evilest of vibes to me.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

And you didn't even vote yesterday. You're part of the reason three of the 'obvious goodies' died.
He has the gift of hindsight now!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:37 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:

TH was the vigilante. No one else claimed to be a vigilante to conflict his story! In a game this large the town would definitely have a vigilante.
Brody's story also checked out and we had a freakin' plan to make him completely useless to the mafia even on the slimmest of chances he was evil.

Rob is evil, I can feel it in my loins.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
vote: Lynch Rob S

Yesterday, he was adamant that we kill both TH and Brody. It was obvious these guys, especially TH, were good. Yet Rob wanted both dead. He kept calling TH a "confirmed killer" when making his points about him instead of a vigilante. He kept saying even if they turned up good, it was "the right play".

Call it a hunch, but his posts just have the evilest of vibes to me.
I can get behind this. He was also urging people to switch on and off at the end as if he wanted the votes to line up exactly right for 3 lychings to occur.

Vote: Lynch RobS
Old 12-06-2012, 09:38 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
He has the gift of hindsight now!
It wasn't hindsight. I told you peeps yesterday he was the darn vigilante.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:

Obvious goodies? Holy **** man. Nobody is an obvious goodie, jesus. That is the worst reasoning I think I have ever seen in a mafia game and that is saying a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Did you happen to receive anything last night? A drawing perhaps?
Yes I did sir. I am not sure how much use it will be to me but I did receive something. Know does it clear you as good? No, not totally. I don't think you should be the lynch though. You are also a ******* dick for revealing yourself as gifter if you are good and putting me in harms way when there was no pressure on you.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:40 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
I can get behind this. He was also urging people to switch on and off at the end as if he wanted the votes to line up exactly right for 3 lychings to occur.

Vote: Lynch RobS
Another great point. Rob was the biggest proponent of TH's lynching and yet he ends up voting Brodeur and we end up having a threeway tie?
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Of these four, I think two are evil: BB, CJ, Snicho, and R4L.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
It wasn't hindsight. I told you peeps yesterday he was the darn vigilante.

Did you just ignore me saying over and over that TH should not have been killed? I kept repeating that. So you think Bulldogs was obviously good? Lay off the crack. It's wack.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:41 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Any reason why I bear the burden of your accusations?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I can very much get behind this. If I had to rank them I would go

1. CJ
2. BB
3. R4L
4. Snicho

I would take out the top 3 over Snicho though and they are kind of interchangeable. CJ I have been calling suspicious all game, BB just doesn't seem like good BB, R4L is laying low and playing a classic evil game, Snicho I could go either way with.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:42 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Another great point. Rob was the biggest proponent of TH's lynching and yet he ends up voting Brodeur and we end up having a threeway tie?
I did not realize this. That is definitely sketchy as hell. I'd like to hear from Woot and Gonzo concerning what they learned last night before this lynch train goes choo choo!

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 12-06-2012, 09:42 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:

Did you just ignore me saying over and over that TH should not have been killed? I kept repeating that. So you think Bulldogs was obviously good? Lay off the crack. It's wack.
Are you Rob S all of a sudden? Chill out, braj. You have at least one more sunny California day before I consider you.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:43 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Any reason why I bear the burden of your accusations?
I don't feel comfortable explaining my reasons at this moment.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-06-2012, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

I agree on the whole Rob S thing. Nice of him to try and latch on to me and say if I am good he must be good. I do think he was blocked so not SK for sure, up to us to figure out if we think he is mafia or hell, he could be neutral.