Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-21-2012, 07:47 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dam those look cool.I'm so missing out gr.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 02:35 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I'm at Level 19 First Prestige right now. I'm actually getting good at the game.. I'm playing smarter and more patient than I used to.

I think the Black Hat/Engineer combo is the best in the game, not that I've used a lot of others, but being able to see and hack the shock charges, bouncing betties, and all that other stuff helps out a ton. It pretty much gives away the enemies position since they usually drop something to protect their back.

By the way, has anyone encountered the K9 Unit score streak yet? I used to hate those damn dogs, but I haven't seen them yet in this one.
Old 11-22-2012, 02:37 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
I think I'm at Level 19 First Prestige right now. I'm actually getting good at the game.. I'm playing smarter and more patient than I used to.

I think the Black Hat/Engineer combo is the best in the game, not that I've used a lot of others, but being able to see and hack the shock charges, bouncing betties, and all that other stuff helps out a ton. It pretty much gives away the enemies position since they usually drop something to protect their back.

By the way, has anyone encountered the K9 Unit score streak yet? I used to hate those damn dogs, but I haven't seen them yet in this one.
I've gotten them a few times I hate a lot of these killstreaks,

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 12:37 AM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

No, I got one though. Took a while, plus I rarely put on the higher scorestreaks... Hard to get for me, especially playing solo in ground war. I encountered some ******** (too me at least). My own strafe run thing, killed me. I guess thats what happens when you can't help but rush the enemy spawn.

Sig by, Hitman D
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 03:28 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Weapon Chart

Old 11-24-2012, 03:10 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

My PDW is complete. Gold and Maxed out.. I wonder what I should go to next..
Old 11-24-2012, 03:13 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I ran nothing but zombies today, and it was pretty fun. Got to level 16 in TranZit with just two other buddies. Finished with over 200 kills. ****'s crazy.
Old 11-24-2012, 11:45 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah this new zombies is way more difficult. Before you could just camp out and get to the 20's easy. Now, you're constantly on the move with the bus and what not and there's no real good spot to camp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:09 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd recommend staying in the bus. Only get off when the random weapon box comes up, or if you have turbines to build either a juggernaut or a zombie shield. The zombie shield is really effective cause you can throw it on your back like a riot shield. Learn how to cook the crap out of your grenades so you can throw them out the back window when zombies are chasing. And always rebuild the windows as fast as possible.
Old 11-24-2012, 01:32 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My PDW is complete. Gold and Maxed out.. I wonder what I should go to next..
Have a life and go outside maybe ?
Old 11-24-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I'm like the last person here to max out a weapon. Plus, the game has been out for 2 weeks now. And I'll never go outside.
Old 11-24-2012, 06:05 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

Quote:
I'm like the last person here to max out a weapon. Plus, the game has been out for 2 weeks now. And I'll never go outside.
Yea still . It seems to take a lot of time to max out the guns and too much of my time to spend as I got other things going on . Sucks I don't even have black ops 2 yet :( . hopefully in a week or so I will.
Old 11-24-2012, 10:39 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got to level 24 on tranzit today zombies is addicting

Old 11-25-2012, 04:20 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love this game so far. Right now my favorite class is an Overkill class. LSAT with a foregrip and FMJ, followed by a MP7 with laser sight. Marathon & Lightweight makes me move like I have a knife in my hand so I never have any problems getting around on the map, and the Fast Hands perk 2 is such an awesome set up with Overkill. I can unload an entire clip from the LSAT into a corridor clearing out everything, then on a reload switch to the MP7 and continue to rush.

I've had way higher scorers here recently then I have before. It also looks like I may like the LMG's as a whole more then the AR's on this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.codplayercards.com/
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do you guys have any success with the Target Finder? I went 22-7 on Overflow with the QBB LSW.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:10 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Target finder is really useful, especially in hardcore, but i stay away from it sometimes due to the lack of peripheral vision. I like it though.
Old 12-06-2012, 11:43 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Just saw a Level 35 Prestige 4. Kinda depressing.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:35 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

Quote:
Yea no kidding . I saw a level 5 one tonight.I was like really sedulously wtf.

I just bought the game today.Kind of late to the party but oh well.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:53 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Met a random last week that was doing pretty good in HC CTF with us, so we picked him up on our party and i added him as a friend. He's eighth prestige right now and i regularly see 5s and 6s. I don't think he's seen sunlight the past month.
Old 12-07-2012, 01:53 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Crazy. I went a week without playing the game, I gotta get back in the groove. I'm at Level 46 1st Prestige.

I used my Permanent Unlock token on the Black Hat.. after I did that, I realized it's not as useful unless you have Engineer equipped. So, I'm not sure if I want to use my next token on Engineer, Primary Gunfighter, or maybe start running with Ghost.
Old 12-07-2012, 02:17 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I love the blackhat so so so so much. I scrap my second perk and usually run extreme conditioning/engineer, but yeah, engineer is essential if you don't wanna get constantly killed by bouncing bettys or annoying shock charges. I'd unlock higher level stuff with your permanent tokens, engineer isn't that hard to level up to.

If you run engineer, you can use your blackhat through walls to destroy enemy equipment (a sentry gun pointed at the door way, a guardian, whatever), you can use it to take down air support (one blackhat is basically one stinger shot), and you can take care packages with it. Kind of a dick thing to do against teammates, but useful if it's trapped at the top of a roof, or outside of the map. You can re-roll care packages with engineer also, and the black hat is useful to steal enemy care packages from a distance. And if you like running scavenger, you can refill your blackhats.

I wouldn't use tacticals if it weren't for the blackhat.
Old 12-07-2012, 02:20 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

cannot wait till classes are over I will be on this all day

Old 12-07-2012, 02:49 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

How close do you have to be to hack the enemy care package? I always see that you can do it from a distance, but I haven't been able to hack them from anything that could be called distance. I usually have to get close enough to where I'm around other enemies and pretty much always get killed.
Old 12-07-2012, 02:56 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Played call of duty on xbox several of them ah after reading
Quote:
Level 46 1st Prestige.
the irony oh the irony