Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-07-2012, 10:42 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Are you purposefully ignoring the fact that I didn't **** the town? How exactly did I do that 9-8-8 gives you the same three deaths as 8-8-8 stop being ********. I really have no thoughts if I had to choose I'd go with neither. R4L highly appears to be Damix and that isn't a strategy I'd see him go for in day 1 TBW hasn't really posted enough and when he did it made sense for the town. So I'd say neither.
You voted hours before the lynch happened. If you had voted for one of the three I am sure someone would have ensured that they didn't end up tied. Your vote made zero sense. None at all. Jesus man you are insane.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:43 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
The final action doesn't matter. You were content to waste a vote, that's a sin of the highest order in this game. If you were mafia, no way in hell you'd vote during a 3 way tie...then all it would take is one additional vote to get just 2 kills. You chose not to vote. It was unexplainably dumb.
When I changed the vote we were at a 3 way tie. I saw what was happening.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:44 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
A few more juicy tidbits based on voting counts

At 1:30, it was TH with 11, BD with 8, and Brodeur with 6. If it ended there, the results would have been the same as they were 5 hours late. So what changed to cause a three way death?

Well first, TBW unvoted TH because he thought both him and BD were mafia. He seemed liked he wanted more than one person to die. Next to change votes was Rob. He changed from TH to Brody. I know you thought those two should be the ones who died, but had you just kept your vote, you would have gotten half of your wish and saved a good guy. You then implored others to switch their votes. OSU is next, voting Bulldogs to put him in the lead. But that didn't have much of an effect.

Then Bulldogs came in like an asshole, unvoted TH and voted Brody. This cause TH and Brody to be tied, causing a three way tie. What a stupid thing to do if you are good. Maybe you should go talk to your brother the GOAT so he can teach you a thing or two. I'm sorry for slandering your name TH. You had nothing to do with the three-way death. It was all Bulldogs.

So based on that, Rob and TBW come off looking the worst (along with snicho and Renji). Rob's actions outside of this don't scream mafia to me, so I'd be willing to give him a pass for the time being. I think it should come down to TBW and snicho.
This was also right after (to the best of my knowledge, I'm not going to find the post) BD revealed as a 3x investigator. No way I wanted to kill someone that could cop. I just felt I had to do what I could to save BD over a confirmed killer and someone with confirmed RB powers. It didn't work out obviously, but I'd blame guys like Snicho and Broth who had chances to change their vote (or those that didn't vote period) rather than me.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:46 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
When I changed the vote we were at a 3 way tie. I saw what was happening.
You wasted a vote, dude. No way around it. It was dumb. Either it was a broth up, a mafia ploy or you just don't have the balls to make a decision.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:48 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With 25 people remaining, 13 votes are needed for a majority

Rob S (2) – Cashmoneydrew, Todd Bertuzzi

jrdrylie (1) - Woot

Vidae (1) - GOW

SuperPacker (1) - ATL

TheBoyWonder (1) - Dr. Gonzo

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This was also right after (to the best of my knowledge, I'm not going to find the post) BD revealed as a 3x investigator. No way I wanted to kill someone that could cop. I just felt I had to do what I could to save BD over a confirmed killer and someone with confirmed RB powers. It didn't work out obviously, but I'd blame guys like Snicho and Broth who had chances to change their vote (or those that didn't vote period) rather than me.
Oh yeah, based on all of that investigating, snicho comes off the worst, followed by TBW. Snicho said he was going to be around and then sits on his Aussie butt as three good guys go to their deaths. I bet he was walking around all smug like this as the clock ticked down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You wasted a vote, dude. No way around it. It was dumb. Either it was a broth up, a mafia ploy or you just don't have the balls to make a decision.
Believe what you want I didn't want to go to bed at a 3 way tie.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 12-07-2012, 10:49 AM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is anyone else thinking vidae is suspicious? He's been unusually quiet and reserved by his standards. I feel like something is up there.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:50 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
Is anyone else thinking vidae is suspicious? He's been unusually quiet and reserved by his standards. I feel like something is up there.
Yes. We do. Give us something though besides just that. He has been quiet but even more suspicious is his flip flopping.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:52 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Raiderz4Life+
ImBrotherCain/SuperPacker
TheBoyWonder22+
Cashmoneydrew+

These are the guys that didn't vote (throw Broth in there too because that's essentially what he did anyway).....R4L and TBW give off very mafia vibes. CMD I am not sure on. No idea what to think of SP/IBC.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:52 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yep, that vote was thrown away like a Gary Nova pass against Kent State.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:54 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's the thing with CMD, he won the trivia right and apparently killed jballa, would they really sacrifice the ninja to throw attention away from one member so early on?
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:54 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Yes. We do. Give us something though besides just that. He has been quiet but even more suspicious is his flip flopping.
I already explained the vote switching. I didn't want multiple people to die, so I tried to get us to focus on one person. That obviously didn't work out, but I definitely didn't flip flop.

And I've been dealing with some rl stuff and I'm still one of the more active posters in this game, so not sure what I should do there.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:55 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
I'd also like to throw out that a guy with 12 posts calling me out for being quiet is kind of funny.

Old 12-07-2012, 10:59 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I'll be honest. I don't have a read on anyone that I feel confident with. I'm grasping at straws here and it sucks. I'd kill r4l as of now, but I'm not confident in that at all. Let's give it a little bit and see if anyone has any info that hasn't posted yet.
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I don't have any info. Something about his play has just seemed off all game. There's the Romney-ing, sure, but it goes beyond that.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Snicho's move was super lame though.
Old 12-07-2012, 11:02 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'll be honest. I don't have a read on anyone that I feel confident with. I'm grasping at straws here and it sucks. I'd kill r4l as of now, but I'm not confident in that at all. Let's give it a little bit and see if anyone has any info that hasn't posted yet.
Outside of my list who i even stated I just could be totally off about, my list goes TBW, R4l-Deep-Snicho in a three way tie. I think the majority of us would feel safe going with TBW for today. Any objections?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:03 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

If I HAD to pick right now I'd go R4L, but I'm perfectly okay with a TBW lynch today. I still don't trust R4L at all though.

Old 12-07-2012, 11:03 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Outside of my list who i even stated I just could be totally off about, my list goes TBW, R4l-Deep-Snicho in a three way tie. I think the majority of us would feel safe going with TBW for today. Any objections?
Kinda. I, mean, not really, but I looked at his post and I just don't see anything jump out. This just sucks.

Vikes is still alive too, so there's that.
Old 12-07-2012, 11:04 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Snicho blatantly lying to us gets me.
Old 12-07-2012, 11:05 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Snicho blatantly lying to us gets me.
There is no reason at all that Snicho shouldn't be on everyones list at this point. I'm just not sure he is more worthy of a lynch than R4L. I do think he deserves to be top 3 though.

Old 12-07-2012, 11:05 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Theres also SP if were listing people along the lines of Vikes. We could get both of them gone which I wouldnt be opposed to doing....if were talking about this decision strictly in the context of the game and nothing else...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:06 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Personally I'd go with Snicho I think JR's evidence is rather damning. What is the evidence against R4L again?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 12-07-2012, 11:06 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I like SP. For me, it's R4L or Snicho I think. I want to wait for people to have a chance to speak, maybe on of them has something. For now though, I don't like being lied to.

vote: lynch Snicho