Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2012, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indyfan1985 View Post
Bad pick for the Colts. Give them the higher rated pass rusher LB Dion Jordan. He would give them a versatile pass rusher with great length that we do not have.
I actually have Barr rated higher, and although it will be interesting to see how they both truely measure out, is +2 inches and -5-10 pounds that much of a difference? I have Barr as a much more tenacious passrusher, who has fewer concerns IMO against the run and I think has a better feel for the game, Jordan is better in pass pro IMO, but if rushing the passer is the difference maker, I will take Barr at this point, although this is just my initial thoughts, a long way to go. The difference in current length is irrelevant IMO, unless they being looked at for the NBA draft.

Last edited by Poz51 : 12-07-2012 at 12:37 PM.
Poz51 is offline   Reply With Quote