Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 12-07-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who would have guessed pretending to talk like The Rock would get me in trouble lol

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:17 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
That is him unvoting, which is possibly even worse. He had the chance to maybe stop more than one person dying, but he preferred multiple people dying.
Dammit. I seem to operating at about 50% brain power today. Just ignore me on that one.
Old 12-07-2012, 01:20 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That move was so bad that its hard to believe he'd do it if he was Mafia...

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
That move was so bad that its hard to believe he'd do it if he was Mafia...
See I think the opposite. It was late at night, there was a lot of discussion going on, and maybe he hoped no one would notice.

But I still think Snicho is the play. Seriously, if he isn't evil I'll never eat Mac & Cheese again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:40 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have my eye on Forenci as well. Same old excuses for laying low, think he got defensive earlier when called out and voted for Bulldogs yesterday.

TBW, Broth or Forenci for me, but that is subject to change.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-07-2012, 01:43 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
See I think the opposite. It was late at night, there was a lot of discussion going on, and maybe he hoped no one would notice.

But I still think Snicho is the play. Seriously, if he isn't evil I'll never eat Mac & Cheese again.
We will hold you to that.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone just needs to vote. Enough with the I could go either way attitude. Everyone must vote. If the same few people aren't voting after we all vote, maybe we just lynch of of them
Old 12-07-2012, 01:59 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Everyone just needs to vote. Enough with the I could go either way attitude. Everyone must vote. If the same few people aren't voting after we all vote, maybe we just lynch of of them
That's actually not a bad plan. We shouldn't start a lynch train, but everyone should just for whom they think is most suspicious. If we get a majority, awesome. If it comes down to two or three people with 6 or 7 votes each, we can then limit our discussions to those three.

It doesn't seem like any information is going to come out today so we really only have a few options. Vote based on what I said above, vote on the information I laid out earlier, vote for inactive, or sit around jerking ourselves off while the clock ticks and we lose another good guy (or more) to roulette.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 02:01 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll play along.

Vote: TBW

Shifty move last night that helped set up the triple lynch, on the low end in terms of post count...

OSU, Broth and maybe Snicho I could also come around on.
Old 12-07-2012, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
That's actually not a bad plan. We shouldn't start a lynch train, but everyone should just for whom they think is most suspicious. If we get a majority, awesome. If it comes down to two or three people with 6 or 7 votes each, we can then limit our discussions to those three.

It doesn't seem like any information is going to come out today so we really only have a few options. Vote based on what I said above, vote on the information I laid out earlier, vote for inactive, or sit around jerking ourselves off while the clock ticks and we lose another good guy (or more) to roulette.
Exactly. Everyone vote. I say we give it 5 hours or so. Say at 8 PM, we either go with someone who is getting majority of the votes or we take out someone who once again isn't voting. Anyone not voting is hurting the town so either evil or a ******* moron who's presence I will not miss.
Old 12-07-2012, 02:02 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds good to me.

vote : Snicho

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

I will say it again, I think OSU is good. Could be wrong but he gifted me something last night. I do hate to be that guy but since OSU sold me out by saying he gifted me earlier and I had to confirm protection would be nice since with a gift and a watch I assume I will be a target. I figure I have survived this long based on always seeming suspicious but at this point it's pretty obvious I am good (well at least IMO).
Old 12-07-2012, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From what I've gathered, I've missed so much I'm tried getting through it as quickly as possible but from what I've gathered I think TBW is fishy.

Vote TBW

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 02:05 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Progress. Let me just work out who I find most suspicious.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-07-2012, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unvote: RobS
Vote: BB

I don't like the way he's playing. I've been mafia multiple times before with him and this is his cookie cutter mafia game.
Old 12-07-2012, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Well I am glad someone else agrees with me on BB.
Old 12-07-2012, 02:33 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

I'm just going to go with my original original thoughts and go with,

Vote: scottyboy

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-07-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

super packer has the best reasoning ever. except the worst reasoning ever.

I'm suspicious of TBW and OSU as well, but Snicho flat out lied. How can we trust him from here on out? He lied to the town that's good at all.

snicho
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What did Snicho lie about again?

In any case if Snicho is who I think he is then he is definitely pro town. Cue someone saying all the roles are randomized to give the mafia safeclaims but there are still certain people who are guaranteed to be good imo and I believe Snicho is one of them.
Old 12-07-2012, 02:56 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Wait what? Youre married at like 17?
I'm 19, *****.

I seriously can't decide who to vote for. For now, I'm going with my gut.

Lynch vidae

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With 25 people remaining, 13 votes are needed for a majority

Snicho (4) - Rob S, jrdrylie, vidae, scottyboy

TheBoyWonder (3) - Dr. Gonzo, BeerBaron, raiderz4life

Rob S (2) – Cashmoneydrew, Todd Bertuzzi

Vidae (2) - DeepThreat, Woot

BeerBaron (1) – Todd Bertuzzi,

Vidae (1) - GOW

SuperPacker (1) – ATL

Scottyboy (1) - SuperPacker

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 12-07-2012 at 03:25 PM.
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

I said we should all vote but ******* hell. I will soon get to the point where I don't even care about the town. Congrats mafia and **** you town for being so inept. What the **** purpose does it serve voting for someone who isn't going to be lynched?
Old 12-07-2012, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

What is the deadline for today?
Old 12-07-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unvote JR
vote vidae

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

I will be away from 5 until after 10 with a break to check in between then so figure this **** out people. A few of you who pro town people need to step up and not be so passive. Being pro town and passive allows the mafia to blend right in and ***** us all over so all of you doing that, I blame you for every bad thing that happens.